Epilepsy and cannabis success knowledge?

I'm looking to talk to someone that has first-hand knowledge of epilepsy and marijuana I'm not looking for studies or that kind of information I'm looking for someone that says this is what we did and how it worked thanks everybody have a wonderful day

Welcome to the forum 2006srt8. The only direct experience I have is as a researcher for the community and through the interaction we've had with parents who've stopped hoping to find help.

Dr. Bonnie Goldstein, of California, has worked extensively with epileptic patients. She and other cannabis physicians have shared a significant amount of information through one form or another about the practical clinical applications of cannabinoid therapies as pertains to seizure disorders. If you're interested in that information I can track down what we have on hand.

I'm looking to talk to someone that has first-hand knowledge of epilepsy and marijuana I'm not looking for studies or that kind of information I'm looking for someone that says this is what we did and how it worked thanks everybody have a wonderful day
I'm sure I fit that criteria. Hi and welcome. :high-five:

I have been around cannabis for 40 years. Before, during, and after epilepsy. I came to 420Magazine to see what I could find about mmj and epilepsy. And it helped me make decisions for myself I may not have made otherwise. More than anything it needs to be your decision what you do.

It helped me immensely by keeping my brain calm. I believe epilepsy would have come along much sooner in my life if I didn't have cannabis. My epilepsy came from menengitis and the scar tissue affecting my hippocampus. But it was stress that brought it to fruition. Brain Surgery five years ago stopped the seizures and I've had no seizures since. Cannabis helped when nothing else would help the nausea, lack of appetite, severe headaches after gran mals, and being able to escape for just a few minutes from any worries and relax. Cannabis didn't cure me, but it sure helped me get through a really bad time.

What type of epilepsy do you struggle with?

Back
Top Bottom