Equal to?

what is the equal to; lets say a65 watt thats says equal to 150w is it 65 or is it 150? im asking about cfls of course. probley goes with out saying. I preach about reading but aint to sure i found an answer. thanks;)

here is the easiest way I can explain... 1 watt = 1 watt. When a bulb says 35w equal to 150w it is just how it appears to the human eye. a watt is a watt is a watt... can't have a 35w bulb be anymore than 35 watts... just can't happen. I might be a liitle mistaken but generally I believe the "equals to" thing is a sales tactic used by light bulb makers.

My 2 cents...

Jonny

thats cool, it just lnda sucks that ibought a couple of 150s for a suplement. kinda disapointed now. oh well Igeuss its still more light. it was for my veg anyway thanks for the info they are 2700k so it might help.:Namaste:

oh yeah thats with 2shp lights that have t8s with 4 6500 k bulbs

2700K will supplement your bloom phase, for veg you should have gotten something in the 6500K range. And if we're talking about one plant, a couple of 35W as supplement for the lower bud sites should do okay.

thanks for chimen in I do have 2 4 foot flos t8 with 6500k tubes or bulbs in each Ithougt the other flos would help. I have a 400w hps in the flower in the flower box. :Namaste: just whanted to improve the noobs. got artichokes and tomatoes in there. had a tobasco pepper in there but it got too big. also got tiny tomatoes no artichokes thank someone for that.they grow 6 feet wide and well you know.get them outside when the weather changes;NO MORE FROST!:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom