Equanimity's 2nd Grow - The White Room - HPS & CFL - 3 Strains & Sex for Afters

re: Equanimity's 2nd Grow - The White Room - HPS & CFL; 3 Strains & Sex for Afters

What exactly is this liquid that's been dripping?

I don't know, it looks like water but it could be anything; it's from inside the bag, so, you can bet your back passage it's loaded with something Mycelial.

The company who makes the bag have not gotten back to me; even though it was during office hours in their part of the world (i checked lol)

re: Equanimity's 2nd Grow - The White Room - HPS & CFL; 3 Strains & Sex for Afters

I don't get reps so i don't give reps lol

Well CO2 itself doesn't liquify, it sublimates directly from a gas to a solid, and vice versa.

If there are temperature differences between the grow area and the inside/outside of the bag, it can simply be moisture from the air condensing inside/outside the CO2 bag.

Well CO2 itself doesn't liquify, it sublimates directly from a gas to a solid, and vice versa.

If there are temperature differences between the grow area and the inside/outside of the bag, it can simply be moisture from the air condensing inside/outside the CO2 bag.

there was actually a hole in the bag right at the bottom underneath the mycelial mass so even if it was condensation it still would have had some mycelium in it, however, i don't believe it was condensation, i believe it was fungal sweat (the same kinda water you get in one of them DIY grow your own magic mushies kits when it's almost ready to be thrown away).

Also on an unrelated note, I've made a grave error. I currently do not have a vessel large enough to mix up feeds for 12 plants, which means i will have to make up a fresh feed up to three times in one watering session... while i don't mind doing the ad-hoc thing, it does mean I'll not be able to leave it to stand overnight to balance the pH levels on it's own, sk I'll need to pH manually, every time, with the chemicals :(

I need like an old bath or something (only shower in my house) or if you guys have any magical "out of the box" thinking as to anything i could use to hold 12 litres of water at once lol alls i have no is a small basin designed for soaking one's feet. it worked well for four plants but now i have three times as many.

I do have some blue storage boxes which i imagine would hold about 30 litres bit there's holes in the bottom so ideally I'd be looking for creative ways to seal those holes, if such a thing is possible outside of melting the plastic.

Unless!!! I find something else that is plastic and burn it until it melts over the hole, sealing it as it dries... hmmm. This is going to take some braining. Unless my ex has such a vessel... she has a vested interest in having a steady pot supply so she couldn't just say no... if she had anything... which I'm not sure of.

Sorry, i ramble when i don't get any sleep lol

I'm so excited Antics used the word sublimates. Solid to gas. awesome dude! This is where real science comes in.

12 liters of water. Only have a shower. Don't own a humidifier? How about your toilet tank? (trying to think like a guy. Guys would think of a toilet as a source of water.)

You could mix the whole nute mix in your sink, then dole it out into empty iced tea bottles or instant coffee jars.

You should probably sleep before you try anything new, dude.

I slept and I've decided to clear out one of the blue plastic storage boxes and seal it up, and use that.

Also, i now have 13/12 sprouts (two in one pot) so I'm wondering whether to let it grow or fish it out and dump it.

I do have another pot i could out it in but i do not have any coir left and I'll not be buying any soon.

Another idea is that i could plant it somewhere; i was thinking the park or something, the only problem is that we're on the arse end of september, so the outdoor growing season is done.

thoughts?

14/12 sprouts... 3 in one pot lol

So you have 2 siamese seeds now? A guy in another thread just had that happen to him too. That would be pretty fun to try to grow, I almost wish I'd get one.

You could do a small soil grow, just make sure if using outside soil that it's clean and sterile so you don't bring bugs inside. At least I would do that if in your position where I wasn't buying any more coco.

So you have 2 siamese seeds now? A guy in another thread just had that happen to him too. That would be pretty fun to try to grow, I almost wish I'd get one.

You could do a small soil grow, just make sure if using outside soil that it's clean and sterile so you don't bring bugs inside. At least I would do that if in your position where I wasn't buying any more coco.

I got 11/12 sprouts all on the same day but #12 was being a dick so i stuck another seed in and when it failed to sprout i got frustrated and dropped two more in (making a total of 4 seeds in the same pot), something like this was to be expected lol as for bringing in outside soil... that's not going to happen. i don't know how to 'clean' soil and wouldn't bring it in the house unless i knew it was sterile. i change my clothes before i work with these plants to ensure cleanliness, bringing Belfast clay into the grow room would be like dumping a shovel full of shit on a dinner plate. I'd rather just take my chances with the 3 in 1 or pull the two new sprouts.

I'm not really sure if I am qualified to say this, but kill three of the four if you get up that high. Don't fart around, for real. I will gladly hold a real New Orleans Baptist style wailing and dancing funeral, complete with small umbrellas as big around as a cocktail napkin, but don't screw around too much with taproots.

kill 'em. Have no mercy. Plants are way, way more merciful than animals. Far more politically correct. Kill the bastards, I'm telling you. Didn't you plant them in panic in the first place? See? You just HAD to do SOMETHING, so you planted more seeds. JUST like a guy. Knock off the competition for your award winning soil and excellent grow cabinet.

Yeah I'll just grow them out; the pots are bigger than last time and the plants will be smaller. so I'll look at what happens if you double or triple up lol

pull em and transplant into their own pots before their roots become entangled (if they haven't already)... then you'll have 15 in your grow ;)

i cannot, for reasons already discussed at length in this post lol

Back
Top Bottom