Equanimity's First Grow - Lemon Kush - Canna Coco - CFL

I cracked my broken bowl where the bowl meets the stem and the resin inside is flat out nuts smoking it now. Whew I needed it been a long time. Its had at least 200 smoke sessions out of it. Kinda a cheap $20 corner store bowl but it looked real nice. I unplugged the hole where the bowl meets the stem and it caved the inside of this glass bowl I hasd another I just liked this one. Well the sheer amount of resin 2 blunts worth.

I've done that many times sticking hangers and other objects in to unclog a bowl. It's heartbreaking if you love the bowl, but I love smoking more. Haven't smoked resin in a while, but have been rotating pipes too much. Ain't had a decent glass piece in a long time. Gotta get more coffee in me, not used to being up this early

you mean dark resin? like the crap that collects up under the gauze and such?

Oh yeah. It may not smell good but man it will get you high. The tinyest piece will get you a good 3-5 hits. I had enough for about 20 hits a piece and have over half of it left for todays steelers football game.

I need help with my easy ryder guys. I have some nute burn I believe and only have 2 weeks left for harvest.please go check it out please

Be right over.

So, this is the end of the world .... of my first grow.

First up i want to cover the cost of this adventure; people don't realise that it can creep into triple figures pretty quick even when working to a tight budget.

Lighting & Power:

2 x 30w CFL Cool White: £13.96
2 x 35w CFL Warm White: £10.58
2 x 300W Dual Spectrum CFL: £79.98
2 x CFL Reflector: £29.60
6 x Lamp holders and 5 metres of electrical cable: £15.80
1 x Masterplug surge protected 6 way socket extension: £10.80
1 x Digital Timer: £5.80

Feeding Things:

1 x pH Testing Kit (supposedly 200 tests): £5.99
1 x Canna Coco A 1l: £5.99
1 x Canna Coco B 1l: £5.99
1 x Cal-Mag 500ML: £10.98

Pesticide:

1 x Neem Oil 250ml: £15.99
1 x Diatomaceous Earth 200g: £4.99

Environmental:

1 x Basic digital hygrometer: £9.99
4 x Computer Case Fans: £20.00
2 x Plastic Air Vent from Homebase: £4.99
1 x Padlock for grow room door: £4.99
1 x Hasp & Staple for the padlock on the grow room door: £2.99

Total: £259.41

I got 72 grammes (2.5 Oz) dry weight

I'm down a few quid on this but the majority of the gear can be used again on the next grow. All the nutes, lights, everything is still in pretty good condition and/or plenty left.

Also I bought a few things like Perlite and Mychorrizae which I never used in this grow.

Smoke Report:

The stone lasts for around 2 hours and 25 minutes and has three stages to it:

Stage One:

Kicks in after i've had 4 or 5 puffs of the joint; I an lifted up and slightly warmed throughout. I have energy; in these next 30 to 40 minutes i'll put a wash on, hoover the floor and do the dishes. If i have other things to do i'll usually get straight on those. Whilst performing these menial tasks, other things will go through my mind and time will pass more quickly.

Stage Two:

At around an hour in I'm much more relaxed now, I'm only able to focus on one activity; i will think about other activities and ponder doing them but there's about a 50% chance i won't get up, or, i'll get up, go to the place where i'd pland to do something and forget what i was going to do (and wonder) or forget (and do something totally different). Climbing stairs feels arduous. Time passes by much more quickly now. I could lie down and sleep.

Stage Three

After about an hour and 45 I start to come back; I get a burst of energy and don't die climbing up the stairs, time passes more slowly now, I get hungry at this point.

The flavour is not lemony. It's quite harsh for several reasons. but it does the job well.

I want to say thanks to everyone who pitched in.
:thanks::thanks::thanks:

// END

I'm sure as the dry and cure goes on it will lose some harshness and true flavor will come out. My sour sky took about 3 to 4 weeks of cure for it to really have the lemon come out. But congrats on the grow, you'll enjoy it more while you wait for the next grow to get rolling

Try blue dream. Its a blueberry cross and whew its amazing.

blue dream is a good heavy yielder too, great for new growers. almost every grower i know has grown blue dream at one point or still does.

I&i

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

G'day to all!! just joined 420 today.

Just read most of your grow diary, good stuff. Starting a 4 plant lemon kush grow under 600wHPS/MH in about a week too so i'll definitely be jumping in and out of this thread and checking up some of your experiences for help & tips as my plants come along.

Hoping i can get a nice relaxed highness from this strain as some of the stuff i get here in Aus is just too intense with the HTC. From your report and others i have read it seems as though Lemon Kush is a relaxing high. Not too fussed with the yield, 1-2 ounces from each plant seams like a reasonable goal considering equipment & flexible budget for nutes.

Any pros & vets with Lemon Kush experience or good Lemon Kush grow links please post them it would be much appreciated.

Hey equanimity Im starting my next journal today. The link is in my signature feel free to come by.

Back
Top Bottom