Equanimity's First Grow - Lemon Kush - Canna Coco - CFL

Week 6 of flower is the latest ive used it. It does nothing for the taste. The honey can be used anytime it adds flavor . Carbohydrates add yield.

Gf you can use but like today or tomorrow. To much ;later and id consider it a waste as the plant needs the time to cycle it through and then utilize it.

You just mix it in with water and then water as you normally would. A little goes a long way. I use a tablespoon per gallon of water if you prefer a teaspoon will also suit well if you would like to make sure it wont hurt your plants. Wouldnt want to lead you away from what you been doing if you enjoy your results

eQUA blue man, I have always thought you were on the brink of success, simply because you realized a Blue Room would have something to take into account. I just can't wait to see how many small jars you fill with your Ladies. I'll express-ship my extra B62's your way.

Uh, that is, I think you are one the very brink of success! So, if you don't mind reversing the cost of postage...:love:

I'll be doing a photo shoot with tomorrow night's feed. I've still to work out whether stripping the plants was a good or a bad idea; so far it's not clear either way.

Speaking of jars, i finally found suitable jars! they were in some crappy bargain store and have cheesy phrases on like "there's no place like home" and such, it was 3 for £5 and even though i know I'll barely fill one, their ineividual proce was £3 each. fuck that lol

Day 84

So, i've taken some more photos of my girls.

Not a lot has been happening since the last proper update but as has been the pattern with my plants (ebb and flow), i'm expecting a period of growth some time this week after a few days of pause mode.

The first two (Kaylee Fry and Aeryn Sun) have not been defoliated as per the guide i read on the green haired girl's website.
The flowers look reasonable but i'd like them to be bigger. Here's the pic:
2014-07-22_20_47_37.jpg

Next we have the bald chicks (Caprica Six and Christine Kochanski) after defoliation; as you can see a few leaves were left around the bottom. Although they look a bit bigger than the other two, this could simply be the shaved pubes effect, you know, when a guy shaves his downstairs to make things look bigger. So far i've not seen any negative effects from this, but I need to allow more time before i'm prepared to do this to the other two.
2014-07-22_20_48_34.jpg

The feeding routine has changed a little, i'm now giving plain water every third feed, with two consecutive nute feeds. (N,N,P).
I prefer to give 1ML each of canna a & b per litre of water over two feeds rather than 2ML per litre; this way i'm delivering 12MLs over the course of four days. The cal-mag remains the same at 0.5ML per litre. Each prepared feed is 6 litres, delivered at 1.5L per plant. Needless to say, my soak up towels get a good workout.

Everyone wants bigger flowers lol.

I've been reading recently about using molasses as a supplement, SUPPOSEDLY it helps fatten buds up, but I'm still researching it myself, and haven't started using it, but I thought I'd let you know, in case you didn't! I have read some people say use sulfured molasses, and others say use UNsulphured (they claim the sulfur can harm/kill beneficials in your medium)

I think they look good though. Nice height, and some very impressive colas.

:rollit:

Don't know if I'm gonna add molasses this time because i feel that by the time i order it and have it delivered it'll probably be too late anyway.

I've ordered a jeweller's loupe so I'll be able to inspect my trichomes soon, which is nice.

Yeah, so, I'm gonna finish this grow without anything extra. that way, on the next grow when i go nuts with all kinds of boosters and additives, I'll have a basis for comparison and know for sure that using these extras isn't just a waste of money. if i introduce too many variables at once I'll never be able to finesse my grow style.

Update

Very little movement or difference lately so not a great deal to report. the biggest of the buds have started to lean over in spide of being strung up to a wooden support but this is only the 4 big buds on the trimmed back plants. i'm hoping the rest start to catch up soon.

here's the pics.
the untrimmed

2014-07-26_21_43_34.jpg

The trimmed.
2014-07-26_21_36_57.jpg

Pretty good. When you start next grow be sure to let me know. I want to help you get more out of it if you would like.

HELP

Ok during a routine test to see if this stuff is ready yet (my loupe has not arrived -_-) i found three nanners all bunched together on a lower part of the plant.

I've inspected the rest and found no more nanners but how sure can i really be?

I'm considering harvesting now, cos i have a few good big buds that i don't want to lose.

Thoughts?

You are far enough along that if those nanners just shown then you should be fine. A lot of types of cannabis throw nanners when they havent been pollinated yet as a last resort mechanism as a response to not being pregnant. If there is 3 pick them off or if you choose not to pick them off harvest in the next 4 days and you will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom