Equanimity's First Grow - Lemon Kush - Canna Coco - CFL

this loupe is in the mail and am not sure whe exactly. very vague.

superjoe, so do you reckon im far enough along to ignire narners or should i harvest? in this situation, what would you do?

I gave the advice if it was me bud. I would harvest in 4 days but no later then 1 week. Seeds start to form in 2 weeks and are viable in 4. If you have a lazer pen and a bobby pin you can take the lense out of the lazer pointer fasten it to your cameraphone and take pictures and it will magnify very well to see those trichs. Harvest by monday you will be fine except I have no way of knowing how long those nanners have been there. If you suspect they have been there before you let us know then harvest now but if you are almost certain they just have shown up then harvest by monday. The choice is yours to make my friend.

tmp_25411-IMG_20140805_225745242637319.jpg
the absolute best shot I'm gonna get out of a galaxy s4

I've closely inspected each node and found no more nanners. I ate the ones i found yesterday, they were closed and their payload appeared to be still inside. Weird consistency.. What I'm trying to do now is just get my water flush in. I'd really love to get any remaining nute juice out of my weed before i cut it down.. reckon I've got time?

Go for it. Remember regular water alone takes longer then a flushing agent.

If you plucked the nanners off and have found no more, keep her going. You said ur n week 5/6 of flower? You can let the girls go for 2 more weeks. And try to pick up. A flushing agent or get some molasses and use that as a flush agent

The only molasses i can find locally is from pomegranates, which doesn't seem right. my only option would be amazon and that'd take ages. I'll consider stuff like that next time round

anyway.. I've been thinking about doing the harvest in stages.

basically what this would entail is:

Continue to flush for a week from tonight, then cut off the largest buds along the top and give a nute feed straight away to what's left over (plants and popcorn buds) and then put the popcorn back in the oven to try and grow them out a bit more. This way, the ones that got trapped in the shadows of the big buds will get some light but the big buds are safe from any possible hermiation.

thoughts?

With you being so close to harvest I wouldnt advise doing a flush just to give more nutes. What you should of did is turn the plant 1/4 turn every day or 2 to ensure even light exposure which will help lessen those popcorn nugs. Its to late to go through with your plan as the thc will have degraded by the time you flush again and then harvest.

Turn your plants 1/4th turn every day until you harvest. It may not add much at this point but if it hasnt gone through the last wave of explosive flower growth you will salvage a bit more yield. Tie your fan leaves down to the main stem instead of defoliating so they will be out of the way and the plants will still utilize them. I do other things but its what I do and some people dont agree with me which is fine because I do control studies on my plants and verify everything I do . If it doesnt help hurts or is to costly for the benefit or lack of then I dont do it. I add clove honey in the final weeks. This adds fatness to my nugs the plants love it and its a treat. If you add it to your flush the flavor will come through in the curing. If you dont want to add the honey then fine but I dont mind offering up my tricks to coax out more yield. So if you dont add the honey still please do follow my other advice in turning the plant 1/4 turn make sure to turn 1 way so you dont forget and turn the opposite way the next day. I always turn clockwise this allows light exposure to areas that may be shaded most of the time or have lowlight penetration or shadows by tieing down the fan leaves the buds under the leaves are exposed.I have my own training method I call stepping that reduces my need to do this but for your case now it is ideal. Alright buddy get to work im gonna go play max payne 3 or rome total war 2 on the pc. Be back later on to see if you have questions or would like further elaboration.

So, I've started a new job which will initially take away all my days and evenings, this means i can't maintain the "narner watch"; with that i have decided to call it.

As of tonight I'm going to be hanging my partially flushed nuglets out to dry. probably from coat hangers.

At some point in the near future I will start my next grow.

If at all possible, I'd like to ask for some opinions from the relevant experts, this will be mainly about

Number of plants
Favoured Strains
Training methods
LED Lamp choices (that i can find in the wild in the UK)

Can we get some pics? I got to go grocery shopping so I will answer you later on if you like

Looking forward to it. Judging by your words you dont seem very happy with the grow.

I am happy with the grow as it goes; no major issues, no bugs, no spores, no root rot or anything really of the sort. I'm just about to start the harvest now. I'll do photos as i go :)

I should be here but I just got a concerning message trying to find out why.

420_block.png

that's weird, have you always used chrome on here? there are a lot of banner ads on the site; may be possible tyat one has begun to misbehave and pipe in some bullshit? or it could be a false positive.

I have always used chrome or a browser based off chrome. It appears to me to be a false positive but happens again when trying to link from the photo gallery in the photo gallery popup. Just want everyone to be cautious and safe.

i just got the same warning on chrome for android, but when i click into "why was this page blocked?" the page seems to get a clean bill of health. strange.

Back
Top Bottom