Erase California's medical marijuana laws

Nunya Biz

So apparently San Diego is trying to get prop 215 overturned and they're doing this by taking their case to the feds. Here's an article about this if anyone's interested... County Asks U.S. Supreme Court To Erase State's Medical Marijuana Law The case really doesn't have a chance but it is just getting to the point where I'm getting tired of the minority doing anything they can to force their values on the majority.

Is anyone else tired of San Diego's blatent disregard of marijuana laws? I say we boycott the city and then when they lose money that comes in from supporters of med marijuana maybe they will have a better appreciation of those who support it.

What are your thoughts on this whole situation?:peace:

I think just about everyone on this site will have a similar opinion to yours on this...I dont think anyone who has done appropriate research on the subject would be against medical marijuana and im getting tired of ignorant people who have no idea what they are talking about fighting against it.

People are deffinitely ignorant. They sit there and drink their beer and smoke their cigs (not saying there's anything wrong with that. To each his own) and at the same time they're acting like pot is the devil. I bet that most of those people know that all those commercials against marijuana that you see by "tha partnership for a drug free America" are sponsored by the alcahol and tobacco companies.......

Once again the elitist believe they know what is best for everyone and want to force their values on all of society. If this is a free nation we need to start repealing laws to make it that way b/c ever since the Reagan administration we've become a police state in which the government's goal is to put as many people in jail and through the court system as possible to claim the need for more taxes to pay for it and use propagnda to make out like marijuana is a lot worse than it actually is....

Back
Top Bottom