Eric Roberts in Celebrity Rehab for Marijuana Addiction?

mrresi

Hey everyone, I was wacthing Much More Music(Canada's VH1) with a family member earlier, and to my suprise, they have a brother locked up in there because he likes to smoke a little weed! I Don't know if this a publicity stunt on Eric Roberts part, but it personally made me sick to my stomache! They're locking him away from his family and grouping him with a bunch of chem addicts, telling him he's in "Cannabis Withdrawl(for up to six months)", and treating a plant like it's crack or meth.

Let's Send VH1 a messge and make sure they never have a "Cannabis Addict" on celebrity rehab again!

VH1
1515 Broadway
New York, NY 10036
NY Tel. 212-258-7800
Fax 212-846-1753

(P.S: I am aware of the fact that Cannabis addiction occurs in a very small number of everyday smokers [Somwhere around 3% I believe it was? Correct me if I'm wrong], but this man was MMJ patient and doesn't appear to be displaying any withdrawl sysmptons at all. Even so, a stoner doesn't ever deserve to be grouped with a crack head imo.)

It's all Hollywood glam, the celebs get paid very HIGH rates for doing the show.

However I do agree with you 420%, we should definitely send complaints to MTV for feeding the reefer madness machine!

One day soon, half of their videos, reality shows and advertisements will be 420 related, mark my words. We're almost there guys, just need to keep educating until the last non believer has been made aware, and keep fighting until the last battle has been won!

I agree w/ u both. I will add that the roots of locking up MJ 'chronics' (as I call us, not 'addicts'), with the general crack/meth addicts goes much deeper than VH1. It lies with the status of the unfortunate gov't uniformly recognized drug classification our beloved plant remains in: Schedule I-Controlled Substance according to the DEA which is to say it is (ridiculously so) highest degree of addictive properties, hallucinogenic, brother to LSD, morphine, opium etc., BTW vicodin and percocet are schedule III and II's go figure....THAT really grinds my gears!!!

My personal comment on Eric Roberts on Celebrity Rehab::morenutes: After seeing his hippy wife of long-time and listening to her, it is my belief that Eric himself is NOT doing this for the publicity or $$. That is just MY opinion based on evaluation of his genuine behaviors and the controlling influence of wifey and her throwing in the "Keaton, my wonderboy son has been clean for 9 years now," (translated: Eric, it's time for you to stop using medical pot as an excuse and get clean, plus it'll give ME and my son $$ for his singing career....you OWE US for all the crap you put us through. You HAVE to do this show or I'll drag you through a dirty, public divorce!)
Look, he was on MMJ for anxiety and anger, right? So, how is it that he is abusing it? He broke down like a baby on episode 5 during a 1 on 1, that's no acting. He acts ....LIKE I DO when I'm not smoking for my anxiety or taking my panic medicine. Plus, I am too annoyed by Janice's hunger for drama to diss Eric right now...LOL

I know here in Washington state thats kind of what you have to do to stay out of a long jail sentence for pot. Tell the judge you have a drug problem, he puts you on probation with a drug rehabilitation program and so you avoid jail. Its all a scam to force you to admit to something you're not guilty of. Its how with more and more government regulations it forces people to become liars.

Back
Top Bottom