Escape Velocities: Syenite's Stealth Miniatures

Crap sorry to hear that . Was excited about all the strains you were running. Hope you put them outside somewhere or in friendly climates but if you had to chop so be it.
Skunk VA" cut (one of the verified '91 cuts)

Yes, "Chemdog '91" is its full proper name, but I find "Chem '91" and "'91" just as unambiguously identifiable.
Skunk Va and Chemdog the growers were on Grateful Dead tour with me in the late 80s early 90s. Skunk Va actually lived up the road from me in falwell town back in the early 90s. 91 means 1991 when things were popping here on the east coast. There is a whole story behind the genetics of those two guys alone. Involving dead tour ,bagseed from the west coast and somehow Ny diesel resulted as well. (AJ) Some good times. Sorry you couldn't finish the run but glad you are safe Sy.

That is a bloody shame Sy, it is terribly gutting for you to abort the grow and very gutting for us to read of it, but it is grateful news that you have minimalised the risk and avoided any troubling consequences. Lets hope the concern passes quickly and you're soon back on form growing more small box beauties!
:lot-o-toke:

It is a great pity, Stunger. I appreciate your message!

Yes, it may be a few months, but I'll be back. :thumb:

Crap sorry to hear that . Was excited about all the strains you were running. Hope you put them outside somewhere or in friendly climates but if you had to chop so be it.

Skunk Va and Chemdog the growers were on Grateful Dead tour with me in the late 80s early 90s. Skunk Va actually lived up the road from me in falwell town back in the early 90s. 91 means 1991 when things were popping here on the east coast. There is a whole story behind the genetics of those two guys alone. Involving dead tour ,bagseed from the west coast and somehow Ny diesel resulted as well. (AJ) Some good times. Sorry you couldn't finish the run but glad you are safe Sy.

Thanks for the message, Kismet. Sadly I did end up having to chop. But thankfully the genetics bank is safe, so I will be able to grow the same ones (and more) in future.

Wow. You knew those guys??? Damn dude. That's amazing. I listened to the Pot Cast interview with Skunk VA and that was wild. I'm proud to say I have some legit '91 S1s in the bank, along with some TK S1s as well.

A lot to look forward to in the future!

I have some heavy news my friends. I won't go into too much detail.

I have to lay low for a bit.

Most importantly though, I'm not in any trouble, and I have mitigated the risk. There's nothing on the property. Taking the plants down was one of the hardest things I've had to do.

But... I live to fight another day. I don't know how long it will be before I feel safe enough to start up again. I hope it won't be too long.

Take care everyone! :Namaste:
Oh no!

Do you need me to smash some kneecaps?

Coz I’ll do it!

Sorry to see that you had to pull your grow, Sy. But glad you were alert and are still free!
:passitleft:

Lovely to hear from you, Felipe! Are you back in for this summer?

And thank you. All is well. Just trying to be patient for now. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom