Ethos Collective Lemon OG Haze & Curso420s Laniakea By The Tard

So i set up the tent last night and went to put the plants in there and discovered one of the lemon og hazes had died. I happened to have some basil sprouts so I'm going to throw a basil plant in the mix. I've grown high brix basil before and it's pretty magnificent.

For any of you that havent grown actual food with Docs soil, it's amazing stuff. Even if you just do some herbs (not weed!) you'll never want store bought shit again :)

Morning Tard....too bad about that log.....what do ya think happened to her?
Not sure Duggs! The first leaves didnt separate and I figured some good light would get her going but nope, just the very tip wilted away! Expensive seed too!

Oh , i see, i thought it was further along than a seedling. Ya, bummer for sure. U got no time to start another seed?
I do but since I I sprouted 5 total and only have room for 4, one was gonna have to go anyway. The basil will stay in a 1 for the duration. It can because ill use it all the time...I LOVE fresh HB basil :)

I do but since I I sprouted 5 total and only have room for 4, one was gonna have to go anyway. The basil will stay in a 1 for the duration. It can because ill use it all the time...I LOVE fresh HB basil :)
If your gonna go with veggies in HB gotta go with cilantro! That stuff is great on anything.

If your gonna go with veggies in HB gotta go with cilantro! That stuff is great on anything.
You are correct sir! I've grown just about every herb in HB soil and they're definitely something special!

So i set up the tent last night and went to put the plants in there and discovered one of the lemon og hazes had died. I happened to have some basil sprouts so I'm going to throw a basil plant in the mix. I've grown high brix basil before and it's pretty magnificent.

For any of you that havent grown actual food with Docs soil, it's amazing stuff. Even if you just do some herbs (not weed!) you'll never want store bought shit again :)
I took some old 3rd run soil and planted veggies in that, so I’m hoping they come out great!

I took some old 3rd run soil and planted veggies in that, so I’m hoping they come out great!
They will! What do you think is in my garden (amongst other dirt)?! I've been using the kit since around the time Doc started making it lol. After the 4th run, it gets tossed in the garden at any time of year....why not's what I say! :)

What are you doing to your 4th run soil? I've never kept anything past 3 runs.
I’m interested in this as well. I think I’ve heard it’s cut with coco but not sure what else is done to it

What are you doing to your 4th run soil? I've never kept anything past 3 runs.

Nothing special bro! Just the coco that you and a friend of ours gave me the idea for. That and some wiggle worm and a bit of perlite. No amendment :)

I think most of mine only really goes 2 full runs...some maybe 3. I have a loose schedule where I'll dump 2 of the 4 root balls into the flower garden every 4th turn or so. Then cut in a half a bag of loose fill promix HP, re-amend and let it cook. Seems to all stay fresh and viable. I have my soil in 2 separate large bins that each hold about 3/4 of a kit each. I use a bin each turn (about 5 weeks). Works out well for me right now.

Back
Top Bottom