EtOH extraction with vacuum purge

A better shot of the color difference. They both ball up like the top one but I stirred up the bottom one when I was playing with it. Put the lids on and shake them and they form up into smooth clumps. Total yield was 4.4ozs after I finished shaking the second bag.

A better shot of the color difference. They both ball up like the top one but I stirred up the bottom one when I was playing with it. Put the lids on and shake them and they form up into smooth clumps. Total yield was 4.4ozs after I finished shaking the second bag.

I just... Can't.... Words... Should have sent a poet. :drool:

Oh man I have goose bumps. That blond looks awesome.
I think I got over medicated looking at the picture's.
I just... Can't.... Words... Should have sent a poet. :drool:
A spoonful of that top jar would do me right. I could make some top notch old school hashish out of that stuff. But hey, you’re going to turn it into goodness anyway.

Awesome Rider!
I pee'd a little when I saw the blonde.
LOL, you guys crack me up. Forty (should be spelled fourty!) years ago I would have been drooling all over this stuff. Now, I'm excited because I get to run my experiments. How the hell did I get to be such a weirdo?
@Grandpa Tokin, you lost me with "old school hashish." I thought this was hash. The blonde stuff looks just like the Lebanese blonde we used to smoke. What would you do to it to make it old school?

Another one bites the dust. I stopped as soon as the first tinge of green started to show, then made a mid-grade sift. Didn't even bother with the green junk this time.

Back
Top Bottom