Euphoric hangover?

UbiKaNoobi

Looking for feedback from long-time stoner’s. I feel very euphoric the day after drinking some home grown cannabis tea. But I don’t feel high at all, just very happy and relaxed. Is this a common thing when consuming edibles? I don’t get the same effect when smoking. I’m still a relative noobie when it comes to enjoying cannabis. So hoping some of you can inform me of what might be going on. Growing has recently become legal where I am from. My first two harvest was very successful. I take a somewhat strong dose 3 times a week at night. If I would have to guess how strong it is. Its probably 1/3 or half of a Amsterdam Spacecake. Which is around 300mg. As far as I can tell, I don’t think its the strain. I get the same effect from Indica and Sativa strains. I all ways feel great the day after. Would love to figure out a way to feel like that everyday. I’m hoping CBD oil would have the same effect. Do any of you have the same experience with edibles?

:welcome: to the forum...

No, but then I take a much lower dose than you do. My capsules are the equivalent of 150mg or 250mg of flower. If the flower was 20% THC that would work out to 30mg or 50mg THC.

Back
Top Bottom