Ever gotten to that point where burning just makes you paranoid?

i have that problem too...i get fuking paranoid when i smoke outside my house im afraid i might get caught & go to jail...i used to smoke any where without being paranoid. i've been smoking for awhile.i dont know why! one day i just started to be paranoid...i dont get paranoid when i smoke in my room...but when im outside i do...i just want to smoke a bowl outside one day without being like this!!!

i have that problem too...i get fuking paranoid when i smoke outside my house im afraid i might get caught & go to jail...i used to smoke any where without being paranoid. i've been smoking for awhile.i dont know why! one day i just started to be paranoid...i dont get paranoid when i smoke in my room...but when im outside i do...i just want to smoke a bowl outside one day without being like this!!!

You may want to go ahead and edit out your age specifics or a moderator of this site will do it. It happend to me. No biggie, they just dont like people posting anything underage.

The people who dont ever get paranoid just dont get it. I have the same problem with it and I have started and quit do to it numerous times. I do realize that it usually happens when I got too much shit going on and Highly stressed or worried about other things in life. Different women in my life(ones who dont smoke) different situations(problems with jealous people) and everyday bullshit seem to have the biggest effect on my paranoia level. Bottom line though is Im hooked on the plant and growing operations and Im obsessed with it. I havent started growing indoors yet but Im almost there and Im keeping it quiet in an effort to stop the paranoia effect when I start and get to enjoy it. Bottom line though is some people just get paranoid and some never do. Its not cause your an immature, it just happens. Good luck to you man- I totally understand and feel ya.

I was getting paranoid a few months back, but about really weird stuff. Like ninjas coming in my room to get me, crazy shit that can't happen. (BTW, did you know that Raptors can run at ten meters per second and have no concept of fear? Just saying..)

Anyway, I ran out of weed money and more or less stopped smoking. When my friends have smoked me out since then, however, I haven't gotten paranoid at all. I don't know if it's that I'm not thinking about it or because I'm with people, who knows. Maybe it's a mix of both.

I am always paranoid... I am in college and I just always have the fear of my door getting busted in and my life ended lol.... Even when they just do fire inspections and notify me days prior I am sooo paranoid they will find my stash...

i seem to only get paranoid when i smoke "white" strains no idea what the connection there is but experiance over the years has without a doubt proven this to me

whoaaaa long time no update, hope no one bans me for necromancery. Anyways ive been burning pretty much everyday again for about 2 months and everythings fine. After that long break i started smoking again and everything was one.

Hey man. Heres what you do. Ride the wave. It is all about tolerance. This is what happened to me:

I used to smoke like an eighth a day. Then one month i was hospitalized for 3 weeks. I had EXTREME panic attacks for months after words. I tryed smoking weed and everytime id have a terrible panic attack. So i quit. Then i realized that no matter what "I LOVE BEING HIGH" and a panic attack ont kill me so let me try to ride this panic ed bitch out and see if it goes away. Not smoking wont help. And to this day i can say, after a week of starting of slow i am now back to the old me. I now smoke all the time and dont have one panic attack.'
Story of my life. Hope it helped.:peacetwo:

That's essentiallly what happend to me. But out of no where just major panic attacks everytime I bunned. Then one day I picked up like 2'gs of kush because I was going to a show and I have never been to a show sober before, so fuck if I was breaking the tradition then. I rolled up a couple secret agents that I smoked witha buddy in the parking lot of the venue. I got a little parinoid that time but it was OK. After that a started burning ocasionally again, and then burning more, and more, and more. Now I smoke just as much as I used, and I do alot of edibles now(Why did no one tell me budder was soooooo good?), I'm always fine. I think I just needed that good long break to get my head right again. So anyways my advice to anyone who's experiencing this sort of situatiuon: Take a break! Put the bong down for a few months and then graually ease yourself back on.

Happy Burning
-Thrash :bongrip:

My friend gets this way... So does one of my older brothers.

I got my friend to try a really heavy indica, he didn't have the anxiety. So I would say find strains that work for you.. But he is a light weight with MMJ and gets knocked down with a puff or two. If he went beyond that I am sure the THC level in his system would make him a lil' anxious.. Man he makes me jealous! Watching him high as a kite off of that while I proceed to finish the bowl, and smoke another and not even be on that level! Not jealous of that anxiety though... Unless I am going overboard on really strong sativas, I don't feel a lick of anxiety.

As for my brother.. Bleh, he doesn't need it medically for ANY reason and hes a jerk. I don't share my smoke with people who both wont appreciate it and aren't pleasant either way. Blood don't make family, love does.

... and i LOVE :420:

By the way, :nicethread: this is something a lot of our brothers and sisters have to deal with and glad you got over your anxiety from smoking good sir!

From what I can gather from all of my research is that it can happen when the cbd's are all bread out of the weed strain and it is too high in thc without the balancing effect of the cbd's. Has anyone else heard this? Personally I haven't gotten paranoid in a long time but then I smoke only small amounts at a time and mostly consume it though edibles for pain, glaucoma and cancer prevention. I am helping a lot of older folks with various illnesses who have never smoked recreationally before and have heard about the possible paranoid effects. Has anyone else heard this as a possible solution?

No it's really not.

And @Mr Mike everythings been alright it was weird how it started went to rip a few fat bowls with my friends one day, and I was literally just uncomfortably high for 2 and 1/2 hours. And it's been like that ever since. I've even tried some shitty outdoor, and same effect. Now it's been a month since ive burned and that time I literally took maybe a .01 or .02 in a crappy little acrylic bong, and... same thing. Havn't tried edibles recently waiting till harvest and I plan on making a little butter and a few cookies and see how that turns out. I'm thinking it'd be better as I always got more of a nice body buzz then a trip when I do edibles. I really miss the day's where I'd sit back with my with my nice 3 foot double tree perc and just smoke till the sun went down.

I know someone that the same thing happened to and they are now afraid to smoke anymore. They took a hit out of a friends bowl and was uncomfortable for hours and never been the same. Well I found out it was laced with something, Not saying the one you smoked out of was laced. I never smoke out of someone else's bowl.

Different people have different effects. My dad has zero paranoia with the same dose and same dosing method of high THC RSO that I used to take. So a cat walking on the roof at night immediately was a guy trying to break in. I wouldn't go as far as saying there were ninjas trying to kill me but it made for a restless night as every little sound woke me up and made me worry.

RSO from a strain with a bit less THC and a bit more CBD did the trick.

I got hit with extreme anxiety and major depression disorder in the 9th grade. I played the trumpet first chair, had to quit playing in front of people and ended up quiting in 11th grade cause of being so paranoid. Started smoking and growing well made me feel a little better so then feeling better I joined the military and it took about 2 years before I was a wreck again. I'm about 50 now and still have extreme instances with paranoia but smoking mmj helps me so much more than the meds they try keeping me on (benzo's). Marijuana is mother natures gift to me . Hope this isn't to much of a post..have fun tks

Nawh, I've smoked a few times since I "quit" but always the same result, no matter the bud no matter the method.

This same thing was happening to me, it's kinda like how in competitive eating, the Eater has to break through the wall to continue the competition. The same is true for this paranoid feeling. What I did was before smoking, made sure I wouldn't have anything to do after and I would smoke untill I got really paranoid, then I would smoke a little more and then paranoia would escalate, I then took a pen and wrote down all my wild and paranoid thoughts and eventually afterwards I fell asleep. Then when I woke up and wasn't high I read what I wrote down and it was utter nonsense. I repeated this a couple of times and slowly but surely I was able to prove to my self that any paranoia I was feeling was just plain ludicrous. Now I do not have that problem.

This same thing was happening to me, it's kinda like how in competitive eating, the Eater has to break through the wall to continue the competition. The same is true for this paranoid feeling. What I did was before smoking, made sure I wouldn't have anything to do after and I would smoke untill I got really paranoid, then I would smoke a little more and then paranoia would escalate, I then took a pen and wrote down all my wild and paranoid thoughts and eventually afterwards I fell asleep. Then when I woke up and wasn't high I read what I wrote down and it was utter nonsense. I repeated this a couple of times and slowly but surely I was able to prove to my self that any paranoia I was feeling was just plain ludicrous. Now I do not have that problem.

That's a great solution, nice going :thumb:

�� I got hit with extreme anxiety and major depression disorder in the 9th grade. I played the trumpet first chair, had to quit playing in front of people and ended up quiting in 11th grade cause of being so paranoid��. Started smoking and growing well made me feel a little better so then feeling better I joined the military and it took about 2 years before I was a wreck again. I'm about 50 now and still have extreme instances with paranoia but smoking mmj helps me so much more than the meds they try keeping me on (benzo's). Marijuana is mother natures gift to me ��. Hope this isn't to much of a post..have fun tks

I am really happy that smoking is working out for you !!.. I used to also smoke 5-6 joint a day when I was college, then I had a badtrip with shrooms then it seemed that all my worries, meaningless problems came on the surface. I was a mess for a year trying to re-discover and cure myself internally. Then, I went to army for mandatory service for a year and I had a lot of time to think while staying sober. What I realized from this experience is that, the things that I was getting paranoid, stressed or worried abt were the results of my choice in life. I had apparent problems but I chose to stick with them instead of dealing with them. Today, I still get little bit paranoid while smoking :) but at least Ive learned to fix the issues instead of keeping/hiding them in my subconscious. I am sorry for my bad english :) but I just wanted to add a comment since I know what you meant :) I hope you all the best !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom