ever had a bad high?

RedeyedRasta

i was just wondering if anyone has ever had a bad experience at least once when they have got high?

it just i did a few years back.....

it was the 1st time i had smoked weed and my mates made me hit a few bongs and smoke a pure skunk spliff lol ........... i had the munchies big time ...... sat on the bed eating a family sizes chocolate cake and was staring at my mates arm and swore blind i could see his bone haha i was MASHED and fell asleep.

anything like this ever happened to anyone here?

Hey redeyes my man... Well you know once I had just gotten out of a 30 day, stay in the pokie...you dig....and I was waiting for my girlfriend to get off of work....she and a couple of co-workers needed cigs and so I volunteered to go drive to the corner....( I failed to mention that I had no Valid drivers license)...hehe... So I finished smoking a fat bowl and proceeded to the store....as I am leaving the parking lot....I pull out and stop at the immediate light ahead....I then notice a local officer behind me....it was that fast....he pulled me over and told me I cut him off....truthfully I didnt ....I then told him I was 48 hrs out of jail and wasn't suppose to be driving... He let me then park the car on the corner and walk back to my girlfriends work.....simply amazing....thank you weed...I was so blazed when this happened that I still can't believe he didn't know....how about an Amen.....word my man :ciao:

HAHA canna that has really made me chuckle lmao they always say that though 'you cutt me off' haha the cheek of some people ey? ........... at least you got away with it man ....... if it was me i would of been nicked haha ....... im still chuckling from that fella =)

nice to see someone with a funny story about being high hahahaha :high-five:

i agree about regreting being high around certain people lol

but i do reckon that everyone who gets high will have at least one time where they have a bad high (bad experience) ....... maybe a new type of bud they are trying or something along those lines.

if you do then remember to tell us about it on this thread :)

sure have and it wasn't fun. I always wonder if it's outside factors that play into it though, and less the buds fault. anywho, I've had a couple times where I smoked a lot of high quality bud and it made me really really dizzy and nauseas. but this hasn't happened in years, probably because my body practically runs on THC now :D

there was a point in my life when every session was a bad one. but i still smoked for the good it made me feel, i dont remember the good moments, probably all masturbation hehe j/k. i know music meant life to me, not nowadays cuz im over it but my love for music will never extinguish, especially how it feels when your high. those frequency waves hittin your already bangin head, depending on the strain (; - ) iono hehe ummmmmm.

but i would have to say my first time getting high, a bad high that is, was the craziest. i tripped hard. i remember staring into the mirror for like 10 minutes, just amused of the reflection, i remember saying, "hey i look like a siberian tiger" hehe. after that i paniced. i remember running to my front door and calling my friend who smoked too (calm as hell btw) and telling him..."man its like im scared", and also..."your here right, like your here... and i was like, we got to go outside, and we ended up buying entamins chocolate chip cookie, brought it back home, indulging in our munchies listenin to korn. i remember finding one cookie that looked like a teddy bear heh. all those memorys were lost out of carelessness of not saving them somehow. well thats it, thanx.

well hobo, that sounds very trippy ahaha ..... my friend had a similar effect but what happened to him was ....... he smoked a fat joint with us (his 1st time) and he sat there for about 20 mins .... he asked me and my other mate if we wanted a drink so he walks into the kitchen and gets ALL the cups and glasses out on the sideboard in a line .... i walk in and ask what the F**K he was doing and he looked and was tripping ahaha .... he then went outside to get some fresh air ... around 5 mins he was out he came running back in and was shouting ''help help .... there is a bus chasing me'' to this day he has not touched bud :(

i can imagine. man, not me, i continued. we used to make cam videos everytime we smoked hehe, good times. as i think back at it, it seemed i smoked everyday, i defenitely smoke at least 2-3 good sessions a week.

weed is hella powerful that first time. before the trip i described i smoked with my cousin and i remember knowing nothing about what was gonna happen afterwards, i was eatin cerial, not cuz it was munchies but because i was hungry. we sat together on the desk and after watching his crappy skills at "command & conquer" (its a strategy game) i had a good laugh and so did he. probably our best moment together, well, then there was the time we ditched a taxi ride lol, i never seen his fat ass run so fast, good times.

haha im like that though ... before i get high i always make myself something to eat beforehand and keep it in the oven or microwave lol when the munchies set in im in my element with a cooked meal haha

i have tried and tried to get him to give it another go but he refuses so i gave up and said its your choice mate dont let people push you into it.

good friend.

have you ever heard the rumor that eating and ejaculation kills the fat cells which thc attaches itself to for whatever reason, im no weedologist but its something like that. what do you guys think? its supposed to kill your high slowly. doing these diminshes the cells.

i am intrested to hear what people have to say as i have no idea of this rumour :S

i do want to be a herbal scientist though :)

I have had some uncomfortable experience while doing etibles. I get so high it becomes trippy and I start to be dizzy and nauseous. I go to bed and wake up feeling fine. My brother 67 years old has recently gone to the hospital because he had stroke like symptoms. Test showed he did not have a stroke - he told me he has had similar experiences just after smoking weed as he did when he went to the hospital. This is concerning to me as a 65 year old....but I feel we all have to die some day - although I'm not quite ready yet I'm not crazy about living till my quality of life sucks to the point I am unable to take care of myself. That will be the time if it comes when I will sorely need pot lol. Seriously though has anyone else had a similar experience as my brother and do edibles cause anyone else to feel like s---?

I had been smoking "downtown brown"...crap weed. Then I moved outa the city to the country, took me a few months to score.. new location, no friends.... but when I did, I found the mother. Hydro weed, fluffy, crystal-ly, purple hairs... yum, drooling as I type.... so fuckin' stinky ....it smelled up the jeep!! Since I hadn't smoked in months my tolerance was low.. and the weed was Quality. fuck, man I hit the bowl a few times, the sweet taste of maryjane in my mouth again. getting stoned... all of a sudden I hear noises, noises from outside coming from the dark woods... behind me, around me... I wigged out. New to the area and never having lived in the county the dark black night, the sounds... the non-human or non-traffic sounds... the noises from the woods..BOO!
I love it... never moving back to the city...

Once when i was drinking some colt 45. I decided Ice cream was a great thing to eat after drinking and smoking, then we started chicken fighting. Well I went to the ground and was to sick to get up. Friends try to get me up, told them to leave me there. I ended up sleeping in the yard till morning. When I woke up the fire ants had their way with me.

Sucked

Good morning all.

I've smoked for a lot of years. The only time when a good time turns nasty for me is too much alcohol in addition to MJ.

Except one time...

I used to rent quite a large house with a mate from school. It had a 12' diameter sunken lounge which was the 'watering hole'. It was a drop in/drop out kind of place, which suited us at the time....a never ending rotation of bowls, girls....good times.

By accident my mate met up with a couple of guys he went to primary school with. They were living in the city, and started weekending where we were, and as it turned out became weekending with us.

They were plumbers, filthy mouthed, funniest bast*** you'd ever meet, who somehow managed to bring a block of hash 3" cubed once a month to sell to those at the house and share around.... :)

We'd been doing this for months....and Gordo came 'home' for the weekend without Danny.
Where's Danny? Oh he'll be along...he's getting something special! Now blocks of hash 3" cubed are pretty f'n special to me...so what the...

Danny shows a couple of hours later grinning from ear to ear. He now is in the possession of a 4" block of hash that was so blonde on the inside I wasn't real sure if it was gunna work....needless to say it did :)

Eagerly the spotting starts while the main mix is being sorted....mmmm...its creamy, earthy....smooth...out breath...

I can hear my heart rate and blood pressure rise...thumping in my ears....rushing....oooooh damn that's nice....

You know you should stop when you tremble a little in anticipation for the next one...

So a few later and im slouched on the lounge staring into the knots in the timber of the round table central to the lounge...staring...being absorbed deeper and deeper....

Simon, comes over, bends down at eye level looks me in the eyes, and say's

"I am the Jade Dragon...behold my power"

Now I dunno what happens next but I start trippin'....He's chasing me round the house...and Im trying to get away from the Jade Dragon who's gunna kill me....it took me almost 2 hours of running before I came out of where ever the hell I was, and I've been the brunt of many a Jade Dragon revisit ever since! :)

At first, every time I smoked seemed like a positive experience. But as I got into my mid-late 20s, began having issues with high blood pressure and anxiety. Too much THC exacerbated those issues, and I would have extremely uncomfortable and potentially dangerous episodes of tachycardia. My heart would beat too hard and too fast and for too long, and it would end up essentially being a perpetual panic attack with no end in site. I would need anti-anxiety medication to try and control it, or a rare visit to the ER if I had none. If not I would risk passing out from lack of oxygen to my brain. So now I only use cannabis that's high CBD with virtually no THC, and I no longer smoke it. By doing that and improving my overall health in every other way imaginable, I can reap much greater benefits from the plant than before. And not getting high means no more bad highs ever again. :yahoo:

At first, every time I smoked seemed like a positive experience. But as I got into my mid-late 20s, began having issues with high blood pressure and anxiety. Too much THC exacerbated those issues, and I would have extremely uncomfortable and potentially dangerous episodes of tachycardia. My heart would beat too hard and too fast and for too long, and it would end up essentially being a perpetual panic attack with no end in site. I would need anti-anxiety medication to try and control it, or a rare visit to the ER if I had none. If not I would risk passing out from lack of oxygen to my brain. So now I only use cannabis that's high CBD with virtually no THC, and I no longer smoke it. By doing that and improving my overall health in every other way imaginable, I can reap much greater benefits from the plant than before. And not getting high means no more bad highs ever again. :yahoo:

This is mainly the result of the genetically-modified "Super" weed that has totally replaced the safe, organic weed that we old-timers use to smoke.

I cannot tolerate these new strains of weed either.

This is mainly the result of the genetically-modified "Super" weed that has totally replaced the safe, organic weed that we old-timers use to smoke.

I cannot tolerate these new strains of weed either.

As my user name asserts, I don't consume anything that isn't organic and that can't be traced back to the farm. And I actually preferred low THC strains (~7-15% like they used to be), but in the end would deal with the same issues as the high THC flowers (~20-30% as most are now). I certainly can't speak for anyone else, but the THC itself, in any amount, ended up not being beneficial to my well-being. Thankfully every other cannabinoid continues to balance my system better than any other plant I've encountered in my lifetime.

And I 100% agree that any genetically-modified or chemically-enhanced flower may not be the safest thing to consume. It's too bad that it's become so common, though more and more dispensaries are beginning to carry organic alternatives.

I once was in a car with four other guys who was passing round two joints and we couldn't leave the car till they were done and the smoke cleared, all of a sudden I needed a shit there and then it was coming out it was only a matter of time we had to burn round to my mates house do I could use his loo, they was in hysterics but I was nearly crying its happens a couple of times.

Back
Top Bottom