Ever lay some herb on strangers?

julianne

Have you ever given herb away to a stranger? I have quite a few times. A couple I can think of:

A few times I left a joint or two where some inmates were working in parks. If one were sorta by himself I would walk by and bend down and put it by a rock or something and let him know it was there. This was years ago when everyone smoked cigs so the inmates could get away with it more easily.

Another time I gave a j to a girl in a park; she was sitting under a tree playing a little drum and I walked up and said "You called?" She probably thought I was witchy LOL We had a nice time.

Anyone else do this for fun??

not me but one time i went to this small party (10ppl) and brought enough ganj for me and my gf but after hanging out with this one kid for a while that i never met before he pulled out a sack that had a long fat nug in there he said it weighed about 9 grams looked like it to me it was white and covered in crystals.....anyway he goes wanna smoke and i was like sure so he smoked all of us up that night it was cool.

Toke up with strangers? Sure lots of times.
Toss joints into the crowd in front of a stage? A couple of times.
"Take a hit and pass this on" is another technique for giving away.

"Put joints in library books and remember that February is National Library month".
Abbie Hoffman

there was a homeless dude with a sign walking up and down the median divider at a stop light waitin for passerbys to give him some cash or watever....when he walked by my car i held my hand out with a gram or so of some good bud n he had tyhe biggest smile on his face....he said God Bless You Sir

OK, so I was at the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam last year and I was going to all the events, alone, sniff sniff.... But I was smoking some really good bud too. And i even got to smoke some with the guys from one of the seed companies. And this guy hands me like a baseball size load of greens and walks off. It was nuts!!! I was blown away. (come to think of it, i think it was the guys from Barney's Coffee Shop)

Anyway, I smoked alot of this, but it was one of the last days I was planning on being there. I was super stoned and leaving town, so I decided to take a bicycle taxi to the other side of town where I was staying the night before I flew home. The bike taxi drove me around and we talked about the cup and famous smokers, then I gave him all the rest o my weed as a tip, it must have been several 1/8 I had left over. I was very very happy

i share with friends all the time until i feel like they expect me to blaze them then i give them a hard time while i roll them a joint....other than that if the opportunity arises and i feel like someone needs the bud more than i do i have no prob giving it to a stranger.

a friend of mine told me this a while ago and it has stick with me.."hippies dont care, they share". ..i thought it was great, cause its true.

At parties I usually smoke people up.. I'll always have herb on me and once it's lit people smell it and wanna puff, I don't mind if the person is cool. But complete strangers, I've rarely smoked with. Except when you're at a show and the joints are just being passed around here and there. I remember one time my friends and I had a couple doobies and we passed them to guys next to us and when they lit their herb they past their joints our way. Oh yeah, an other time, comin outta a club, these 3 guys were trying to roll a joint and one of them was like 'Shit man, I'm not able to do it' or something, so I walked by and was like, 'Need help buddy?', he laughed and said yeah, so I rolled that joint up in 4.20 seconds and my friends and I got lifted with them.

Not recently, but plenty of times... I've smoked people out at many a concert. Snuck herb to inmates during a DOC carwash.... hooked up homeless peeps. Not to mention friends and family..... But in turn I've had plenty of people hook me up as well. I'm a true believer in the karmic forces of the universe......"you reap what you sow":allgood:

Was eating out at a restaurant one time. After the meal we blazed up :Rasta: Our waiter very politely asked if we could smoke outside. We left him a joint under the tip :cheesygrinsmiley: He was very happy :smokin:

Another time at a club I was just sitting there when this woman sat down next to me and started rolling a joint. When she'd finished she leaned over and gave it to me, "Here, this is for you, dude". Very cool :allgood:

Love that!

I was at a concert recently, and caught a whiff (Well, more like a cloud of good smoke!) And made my way over to the two guys sitting alone. I hadn't had a smoke in two weeks! They looked a little younger than I and my BF, and were a little startled when I sat down in front of them before the concert.

I asked if they would share. They happily did, and invited me back for seconds after the show.

My brother(s) and I smoke together when ever needed. Sometimes I buy, sometimes they do. It doesn't matter; it's the sharing that's fun!

But I have never given to a stranger; it's always been given to me.

Thanks guys!

Lady

Back in the 70's, I passed a joint to a McDonald's worker at the drive through. I got extra fries! LOL I also traded a joint for a cold beer while stuck in a traffic jam in Atlanta once.

at a ratdog show i smoked up two people who both looked like jerry garcia, one when jerry was younger with black hair, and one when he was older with gray hair.

That would have been so intense, Sugarmagnolia. Hah.

Two days ago my girlfriend took me to the Allman Brothers concert for my birthday. I brought some of the best herb I could find, 'cause it's my birthday, you know?

So we lit up in the pavillion (outdoors, Pine Knob) and not even kidding you. It took all of FOUR SECONDS for security to kick me out to the lawn seats. (well... I did have tickets for lawn, so I can't complain TOO much).

So, we lit up and these guys offered to match. So we had four joints going around for four people now, it was sweet. Then right after, we offered our last joint to this guy who I've seen at three concerts. Hariest motherfucker I've ever met. Nipple rings, huge beard, mustache. Huge dreads. Gotta' be fifty years old. Cool guy, no less. He told us how he sells to the band. He sells to the ALLMAN BROTHERS. That's awesome, haha. But I asked him about his favorite show, and he said back when he followed the Dead. Of course. Haha. He sold to them too.... that was some heavy stuff.

I loved that guy.

But sure, I smoke people out all the time. I get smoked out a lot in return.

I tell you, Karma's real my friends.

:peace: Earth Child

I remember one time me and my friend were sitting in a parking lot waiting for our friend to return with some greenage since we were out. Well we noticied the car over from us kept lighting up something ( cause we saw the lighter flame) so my friend flicks her lighter several times to get their attention and they roll down their window and say " Heyyyy whatcha girls doin" and we shout back " What are YOUU doing..." we get invited over and we sit in their car and one of the guys turns around and says "you guys smoke?" my friend goes " we knew you were toking out over here" they pass us their bowl and we hot box the car with them. Our friend returned herbless so I was kinda glad they shared with us...;_; but thats the only time Ive smoked with strangers.

Earlier this summer i was pulling out of a buddies house to drive home and this guy from across the street was yelling at me. It was around midnight and he was broken down like 3 miles from home. he asked me for a jump and im like sure man thats cool. i jumped his car and he asks me to follow him close to his house just incase. well sure enough it runs outta battery again so i jump him again and he said he can make it from there. then as im putting the cables back in the trunk he asked if i smoked weed. ofcourse im like "Hell YEA!" and he reaches in his glove compartment and grabs me a handfull of some mids and gave me his number and told me "20 a half ounce for you any time bro"
needless to say i got alot of weed offa him in the very near future

I think we make Karma exist.

If you do something good for somebody else, the preconcieved ideas of Karma that we have sort of act out in our heads. They do right by me, we'll realize Karma by giving it right back to 'em.

We are Karma.

I dig it.

:peace: Earth Child

I feel the same way.

Do good things, and you will be blessed. Do evil, under any name, and someday it will catch up to you.

I always share, no matter how little I may have. I know what it's like to have nothing. And really, what does being a good person cost you? Little, compared to the wonderful gifts of love and friendship you earn.

Yep, I believe in Karma, the three-fold rule, and honesty. And sharing herb with those in need.

Lady

Back
Top Bottom