Ever seen a strain do this?

Glookies1

This is a pic of a growing tip from Glookies by Barney’s farm. It’s my third run from seed, and I’m finally down to all the best pheno in one grow.

This strain is incredibly bushy. If you can see it in the photo, you’ll notice that literally every node tries to become a side branch.

When you flip it to flower, it stretches out almost as much as it stretches up. Lol

Anyone seen a strain do this?

Granddaddy Purple...

full

Granddaddy Purple, 48" Tall, 54" Wide

No, this was grown from seed and topped once. She was in veg for ten weeks, grown for the plant of the month contest, and to show what a Mars Hydro TSW-2000 is capable of.

Here’s the photo. Thought I posted it

What are we looking at? I see a plant, you wondering about the leader thats running off the petiole?? The stem looks a little different but I don't see anything that wood worry me.

I have a re-veg clone doing that now... and she's still in VEG. So nothing more to add other than it does look odd and somewhat worrisome (for me).

This isn’t a re veg. I’ve re veged before and the do grow really weird.

This strain just does this every time.

The issue is that it gets so thick in the canopy, it’s tough to get light penetration.

Looks like a good contender for an outdoor grow if it gets thick like that. At least the sun Will get to more of them.
Strange.
This isn’t a re veg. I’ve re veged before and the do grow really weird.

This strain just does this every time.

The issue is that it gets so thick in the canopy, it’s tough to get light penetration.

Back
Top Bottom