Ever toke with the parents?

Bud-Wise

So the other day I had just finished rolling up a fat joint and i was about to light it up when i remembered my mom complaining about how stressful her day was. I thought I'd invite her to join...why not its always a good idea to invite someone to join the fun and i had pleanty more. She said she prolly should but had already taken some meds that she didn't know how they would react with the weed.

I told the story to my friend who said he always wondered if he should ask his dad to join, but never does. Another friend said it would be awkward as hell to smoke with her mom. Personally I don't see anything wrong with it, especially when iv always been open about my marijuana use with my mom since i was told from a young age that using marijuana responsibly is not a bad thing.

I don't have any memorible stories about smoking with my mom but I was wondering if anyone has had any interesting expirences smoking it up with the 'rents.

I wish..

I know my dad use to smoke when I was little...but I don't think he would now.

never did, but my dad says on his first day of retirement he wants to sit around and blaze a j with me my brother and my uncle jim who was all about it... there will probly be more people than but who knows if it would ever happen.. I have more of a chance getting my future mother in law to smoke with me and her son than I do with mine.... So if you can blaze with your parents, MORE POWER TO YA!!!!!!!

Thats cool that some of you have had expirences with other people's as well as ur own parents. I think marijuana is always a good bonding expirence if nothing else just a good time, so smoking with parents (assuming they are cool with it) is a good way to get to know them a little better. I feel lucky since my mom knew from the time i was 15 or 16 that i smoked pot and she never said anything to me other than don't let it ruin my life. My mom isn't crazy about me having alot on me but she realizes that its what i enjoy doing and since I live with her she won't say anything unless it impacts her in anyway.

she ment not to obsess over it. Afterall like any other recreational activity, if you obsess over it, it doesn't let you grow and explore other aspects of life. That said I smoke several times a week sometimes every day of a week and I dont feel that I obsess over pot at all. I never felt the need to smoke as a 'rebellious activity' since my mom was cool with it. When I have some bud...I smoke it. When I don't...bummer...guess I should check with my connections and see what they got.

So what did your parents tell u about bud. Or what did they say when they knew you did it?

I smoked with my mom once after she had back surgery. I was still living at home and had offered her to just ask if she wanted to try it for the pain. Well she did one night after i had loaded my massive bubbler and was about to spark up. It was so funny watching her hit it, but i filled it up for her so she just had to inhale. She didn't really enjoy it all that much but she slept well that night.
I smoke outside infront of my parents occasionally, and they are cool with it. Was kind of weird the first time since they had origialy opposed me smoking since it is illegal, but they have really lightend up realizing that no one really cares.

Yeah my mom was missinformed by shit like Reefer Madness and thinks weed is exactly like ****.In fact way back she found my bong and thought it was something that made drugs.lol It wasnt untill my car accident that she listened about the medicinal values of weed(Montel Williams to thank)and accepted me puffin.I too have to go outside to puff but I dont have to hide it, or make crazy excueses when my dealer pulls into my yard and 2 seconds latter takes off.

I smoked with my mom's boyfriend, if that counts. I used to buy shit from him too every once and awhile when my people didn't have any. He always hooked me up pretty fat.

:joint:
Mom just got into town here... bout to go to dinner soon. after dinner i really wanna toke with her. She just helped me clone my baby, so I think she's easing up on the "reefer madness" craze.

She knows I grow, she knows I smoke, she's helped clean my one hitter before.... I just don't know how to approach her about smoking...

:joint:Approach with a joint:joint:

I've smoked with all of my siblings and my uncle. But my parents uhhhh no, I know my dad used to back in college and before he had kids n stuff. Me and my brother think that my mom used to but no one is sure.

I've smoked with quite a few peoples parents but never my own. It's ranged from burdened families where if the parents weren't in the room smokin pot with us, they were somewhere else smokin crack; to the classic hippie mom who actually is supplied from our high school art teacher. The hippie would tell us awesome stories from the 60's and 70's of one hitting clay bongs and the occasional realization that she has tripped acid with my friends dad before.

Back
Top Bottom