Ever Wonder...

Ok so do yall ever wonder.. for example today i was lost in a deep tought after smoking some popcorn and was thinking does anyone on here ever get curious on how a person looks or might imagine how the person looks or is just from these forums, i mean we talk to each other give each other advice and such but we will never or might never see each other unless special circumstances. We know we exist but yet we dont know each other were like invisible people on here typing away and growing... idk might just be me but i think about this kind of stuff..

Oh yeah. I do that too. Some people I know what they look like. Others I only imagine. I know one thing. I don't look like you think I look like. Do you look like what I think you look like?

i really mostly just imagine everyone on here as being good people you know and i know if we were to have some kind of 420 mag meet up/ smoke out everyone would get along. like another example is when people post up pics ill be wondering like i wonder how their grow room is and where and how stealthy and whos the grower stuff like that just out of the box. and i dont know if you know how i look like because i havent imagined how you would look like

Back
Top Bottom