Every strain of bud known to man

Cant forget Nosebleed! its a nice sativa/indica hybrid thats also a clone only. Really awesome local plant!
super_Nosebleed_rsz_pic.jpg

yes, and so does jason king. he printed the (i think three now) cannabibles. Their nice but I like ed rosenthals books more simply because ed wrote them and they give more statistics on the plant and its not just a book of someones opinions of what they smoked.

Nice try but there will never be an exact number to know how many strains there are out there because growers like to cross strains making the possibilities endless.

true so true,crossed a strain my selfe here,either a skywalker hermie or a lemon skunk hermie crossed itselfe with one of the Heavy Duty Fruity's me and a friend was growing,and the seeds are about twice as bigg ore a little bigger than all other seeds i've seen,so that is going to be intresting in a near future :slide:

Sounds interesting. I would love to here what happans with your massive seeds. Maybe they will grow Massive plants!!! Keep us posted!

think i'll try'em in my next grow in a few weeks,just to see what i'll get,will keep it posted.so far i've tried to germinate 4 seeds just to see if they would do it ,and to my suprise they germinated faster than the seeds i buy from my dealers,in about 12 hours or so i think becouse when i woke up the next day they were sprouting like mad,so i'm as curious as i can get when it comes to these seeds ;)

interesting, but Im not surprised, usually seeds that come from dealers are atleast a month or two old ATLEAST, sometimes, oftentimes actually, their years old(and some seeds need that dormant time, but most dont) Usually if u make ur own seeds and ur good about it you should be able to get pretty good germ rates. But yeah, im totally interested. Keep us posted!

I grow my own phenotype of Nothern Lights#5, I selected the short squat one.

Jack Frost seeds are on their way from BC seeds. It's their newest hybrid and they dont give the genetics (secret). I'll let you know how it grows....It finishes in 48 days so I'm figuring it's a Indica hybrid.

I want some G13 lol or somango

Back
Top Bottom