Everybody Lexblaze! Round II - Mars II LED - Soma So Gouda

Back building looks like it will pay off. No more pointy foxtail shaped buds.

20140901_174521.jpg

Used a camera lens with a low aperture of f1.2 and here are some artistic shots with camera.

3Q4A5355.jpg

3Q4A5358.jpg

Looking good, I wish my plants were that well proportioned :Rasta:
My secret was this plant responded to Topping twice, lst and super cropped into shape. These plants can generally make single fat colas
But I was looking for space efficiency

Lex, I'm envious of you. Your plant has me salivating like a bitch in heat. Great work man!
Thanks! glad you are enjoying the ride on this Journal

20140902_201155.jpg
20140902_201149.jpg

More clones taken from - clones.
Hope they root!

Mothers from clones
20140902_180154.jpg

Its all happening :D I love this plant and hope to keep it for as long as I can

Lexblaze, is that just water youre soaking the clones in, or do you put anything in it?

Hi DrZiggy!

This is how I got the previous mothers - Tapwater/Distilled in water bottles and just topped up water daily. Once Roots have elongated I then transplanted to Rockwool that has been soaking overnight in 1/4 strength solution.

This time it is - Cut off cloned mother(s) into a glass of Distilled water, let sit for a few hours while preparing rock wool and plastip cups to house the clones. This strain previously took about 20 days to root in this method with fat roots. I then tear open Rockwool and transplant to Coco as I no longer use rock wool past Germination/Rooting.

It would probably root faster with hormones. But I know she is a strong plant and her strength is she can take anything you throw at her.

20140902_222503.jpg

I use and invert cups upside down to control humidity after spraying the inner walls with a mist of water.

Hope this helps!

She has turned fast. Super lime green + 30-40% total Orange hairs Its time to start checking the trichrome development from now

Random Colas - Back Building technique
20140903_183121.jpg

20140903_183056.jpg

I just harvested a blueberry run over in WA lex.. Has very purple stems from low night time temps (~16-18c) but unfortunately didn't get any purple buds. Your grow is looking really really nice! Looking forward to seeing the end result. :)

Nice done a smoke report yet?

I have actually found out I made a terrible mistake and the PPM run off has been extremely hot. I hope she lives..

You may want to flush alot with plain water... :)

Yep just spent the past hour flushing her out.

I've only smoked a quick dry nugget so far. Will wait till it's cured to do a report. Looks like you've caught the ppm problem early so you should be fine! Decent flush will sort it out.

I've flushed her out with GH Florakleen. She did not show any signs of stress and just kept getting bulkier and dense.
However doing initial flush after 8L of water showed a PPM of 2000!! after constant testing and about 20ml later of Florakleen she is down to 300ppm.

3-4 weeks left to go. So I will let her sit for a day then increase feed to 500PPM then taper off with just water flushes

Back
Top Bottom