Everyday we loose

and they still Shine in my eyes
420-magazine-mobile1641438999.jpg

I have set up my grow room for less than €200. Thats for everything. Most stuff is second hand or I have repurposed or recycled things, I have made various things out of things I had in my garage, much the same as you have. So I know exactly where you are coming from.
As to your plants, looking at your plants they look to my amateur eye to be an Indica dominant strain, they come from an area where there isn't rain like a Rainforest, its from the Himalayan mountains where there is sparce water in Summer and the plants are harvested before the heavy Monsoon rains hit and wipe the plants out with bud mould. The Equatorial landraces come mainly from the places where it rains very little all Summer too, or it rains in the afternoon and is almost dry as soon as it finishes because of the high temperatures. Your plants are getting nutrients, you are mixing them up yourself, but they are nutrients all the same. You are doing nothing that is ground breaking or hasn't been tried before. When you ask a question and someone answers you always say you knew that already, which is kind of off putting and makes most people wonder why you asked the question to begin with ! If you have a read through your own journal and see how often you have done this, it may help you to understand why people have been a little reluctant to keep up with the advice and help.

this again for those who Don't wanna see that what I do don't hurt or do the plant...All depends on the Setup You Have, Mine is as close as possible to our real world
But its not ! Its at a constant amount of light, heat, humidity and the weather is the same every single day. The wind always blows the same direction, there are no clouds, no moon phases, it rains at the same time. Its not like the real world at all. We grow inside so we can eliminate the problems that we encounter outside, we are doing this to ensure we get the best possible results, thats the whole idea. If you want to replicate the real weather, it would take a lot of hard work and almost constant attention, or a very sophisticated set up indeed.

I make every time a new mix of Bio nutritions as needed, with more honey/molasses mix for example, and the most strains these Days are Hybrid Plants so we have the opportunity to use the positive side of being a Hybrid

Mine was less than 100€ ...but Small scale 50cm×50 cm...What should produce more than enough as needed for me with a successful Grow .
I've got a 5x5 with the extension, 900 vipra, 300mars, 550 6" fan and filter, tons of other stuff. And unlike you I suck with construction so I'm still working on intake and exhaust.

Well shit I'm like 1500 in and in still not done buying..
I am on a really tight budget, but I am picking up great ideas and its something I plan on keeping it rolling for years to come. I will definetly be adding to the set up as I can gather up the cash. I basically trawled ebay looking for bits after I spent about a month reading grow journals looking for the best ideas that fitted in with what I was planning on doing. As it is my first attempt I fully expect to do a few ridiculous fails and screw ups. Once summer comes and my bills drop a heap, I can probably grab some more bits and pieces. As it goes, I am building a watering system out of bits and pieces I have lying about my garage and I am really enjoying the challenge.

I am on a really tight budget, but I am picking up great ideas and its something I plan on keeping it rolling for years to come. I will definetly be adding to the set up as I can gather up the cash. I basically trawled ebay looking for bits after I spent about a month reading grow journals looking for the best ideas that fitted in with what I was planning on doing. As it is my first attempt I fully expect to do a few ridiculous fails and screw ups. Once summer comes and my bills drop a heap, I can probably grab some more bits and pieces. As it goes, I am building a watering system out of bits and pieces I have lying about my garage and I am really enjoying the challenge.
my kind of people, why spending so much in front if you don't know even if you have The ability for keeping Healthy Plants, like when you don't have Green Fingers you can spend thousands but won't and can't produce like someone who has Green Fingers

I am on a really tight budget, but I am picking up great ideas and its something I plan on keeping it rolling for years to come. I will definetly be adding to the set up as I can gather up the cash. I basically trawled ebay looking for bits after I spent about a month reading grow journals looking for the best ideas that fitted in with what I was planning on doing. As it is my first attempt I fully expect to do a few ridiculous fails and screw ups. Once summer comes and my bills drop a heap, I can probably grab some more bits and pieces. As it goes, I am building a watering system out of bits and pieces I have lying about my garage and I am really enjoying deez nuts.
Haha! I just kinda planted some seeds that were given to me and that was it. Then I bought 2 books, a ton of equipment, and am having tons of issues with amperage to my grow room and intake/exhaust as my window is super retarded I've got to go thru the attic.

That would be fine except I keep seeing stuff about mold so now I've got to rig something up. If love to put to my bathroom vent exhaust but it's like 20 feet away..

Is 25 ft away from a 550 fan a issue for exhaust?

And u enjoy deez nuts!? Looks at quote*

Oh man ! I am really not the man to ask about electrical stuff, I am really poor with amperage and the like. If I had known that years later I would be needing to know stuff like this, I would have listened in Physics at School ☇☇

Oh man ! I am really not the man to ask about electrical stuff, I am really poor with amperage and the like. If I had known that years later I would be needing to know stuff like this, I would have listened in Physics at School ☇☇
there is no age for learning I say and believe...for example I will start again at a age of 43 sitting in benches for New INPUT .

Back
Top Bottom