Everytime I inhale a good hit, it hurts!

I've had a similar feeling before. I couldn't take a large breath without having pain in the upper chest and severe coughing. I cut back on the smoking only taking small hits for a while and it has since gone away. It will probably go away quicker if you quit altogether for a while or just vape.

If it's happening when you just take real big breaths in... you've goten some respiratory infection like bronchitis most likely. Best to see a doctor, or it may linger for a long time, or even develop into pneumonia.

If it's happening when you just take real big breaths in... you've goten some respiratory infection like bronchitis most likely. Best to see a doctor, or it may linger for a long time, or even develop into pneumonia.

YEAH ACTUALLY YEARS BACK I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH A MINOR RESPIRATORY INFEC. CALLED REACTIVE AIRWAY DISEASE. MAYBE ITS THAT. I SMOKE ALL DAY EVERY DAY, ITS SO HARD TO NOT SMOKE

start taking HUGE rips... that way when you go back to taking good rips it wont hurt anymore... no pain no gain right?.. haha... j\p, like the olf story goes... a guy tells the doctor, "it hurts when i push on my stomach"... the doctor says "then don't push on ur stomach."... see what im sayin?

Or how about the one where the blond chick goes to see the Dr and says:" Doctor! Doctor! When I touch my arm it hurts, when I touch my stomach it hurts, when I touch my neck it hurts, when I touch my leg it hurts!!" Dr says:"'Mam, you finger is broken."
Old joke I know, but still funny.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Simple solution.. do not smoke..

VAPE!:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Pinch, I think a new way of thinking would
be Pinchian, your methods solve all problems.
Ever since I stopped burning my hands I WAS LESS ANGRY

I love my vape. I can load up a decent amount of herb and toke off it all night. All I have to do is grab the whip and take a hit...very convenient.

Its a Vaporwarez, its a box-style vape similar to the one you ordered, I believe. I'll get really high before I get close to vaping all the weed, so I just keep the unit turned on and periodically take a hit to keep me sailing throughout the night.

the Doctor Is In

After careful examination of the patient I have to conclude that the diagnosis is inconclusive. Please send me the rest of the weed you're smoking and I'll conduct in-depth analysis and be able to give a more definitive answer.

Its a Vaporwarez, its a box-style vape similar to the one you ordered, I believe. I'll get really high before I get close to vaping all the weed, so I just keep the unit turned on and periodically take a hit to keep me sailing throughout the night.

so the buds dont burn if you leave em in there for hours.... you can leave it on as long as you want?

Back
Top Bottom