Evidence for Kushman Chiropractic technique?

PaleSun

Is there any evidence that the training technique called Kushman's Chiropractic actually improves flower growth leading to greater yields?

Having seen some of Kyle Kushman's videos he appears to be an accomplished gardener and believes in his Chiropractic technique. Is anyone aware of a Side-by-side A/B comparison of 2 similar plants with one having had the "Stem snapping" technique done and the other not.

Cheers

I'm not aware of what you describe, but it sounds similar to supercropping which I now do with a pair of pliers. Altho I 'd think actually snapping the stem would presumably require some remedial action to then save it from dying.

The technique is part of Supercropping. Search YouTube for Kyle Kushman. The technique involves twisting the stem and snapping the union between the layers. There is no bending over of stems. Kyle says this technique improves flow of water and nutrients within the stem. That's what I'm challenging here.

• Is it predictably reproducible
  • Is there a measurable increase in yield when compared to a similar plant not treated this way

The technique is part of Supercropping. Search YouTube for Kyle Kushman. The technique involves twisting the stem and snapping the union between the layers. There is no bending over of stems. Kyle says this technique improves flow of water and nutrients within the stem. That's what I'm challenging here.

• Is it predictably reproducible
  • Is there a measurable increase in yield when compared to a similar plant not treated this way
I train my plants for primarily for stealth reasons as I can only let them get 2 feet tall, so I try to maximise the harvest within those height restraints. Last year I got nearly 11oz off one plant, I am not sure what this year will yield but they're almost ready for harvest.
You are after some comparative evidence to determine what method compared to a control will give you the best yield, hopefully you can find that, someone must have done some comparisons somewhere, I would interested to see what you find out.

Is there any evidence that the training technique called Kushman's Chiropractic actually improves flower growth leading to greater yields?

Having seen some of Kyle Kushman's videos he appears to be an accomplished gardener and believes in his Chiropractic technique. Is anyone aware of a Side-by-side A/B comparison of 2 similar plants with one having had the "Stem snapping" technique done and the other not.

Cheers
FYI Kyle Kushman knows his stuff but he didn't invent breaking hurds, its been done for about 20 years that i know of

Back
Top Bottom