Ewilan - Again! - Critical Grow Autoflower - Free Seeds!

Should I top my autoflower ?

• YEAH !

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • HELL NO!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ewilan947

:welcome::420::Namaste:
welcome here on another of my grows.
this journal will be dedicated to the free CRITICAL autoflower seeds I got from my order at zamnesia.com

They will be grown in:
-coco pellets for seed germination
-small 0,5L pots for seedling stage
-11L pots for mature and flowering stage
-royalmix from plagron (organic soil)
-pacha mama organic bloom fertiliser

Light:
will vary with time but will be growing and blooming in my 4X4 tent so 600w MH and then i'll see for flower maybe LED panel ( if i buy one )

strain : " CRITICAL Automatic " from zamnesia

Bred from one of the most popular and best buds around, Critical Automatic from Zamnesia Seeds is a hybrid of immense flavour and unmistakable aromas. A feminized mix of Critical x Ruderalis, she retains all of the original's splendor but delivers it in an easy to grow package. Critical Automatic goes from seed to harvest in just 9 short weeks.

Genetics: Ruderalis/Indica/Sativa
Parents: Critical x Ruderalis
Flowering Time: 9 weeks from seed to harvest
THC: Medium
CBD: Low
Yield (indoor): 350-400g/m2
Yield (outdoor): 70-80g/plant
Height Indoor: 60-80cm
Height Outdoor: 90-140cm

I think I summed everything up... so now let's have some fun in here ! :Namaste::partyboy:

Day 1:
I start counting days from the day I actually do something with the seeds.
so they were directly planted into the coco pellets I pre soaked in hot water and few drops of bioroots
now they are in my seed starter with the 2 clones.
temps are always over 25°c and under 35°c
:thanks::Namaste:

DSC_014131.JPG

Day 2:
seeds have cracked and one has sprouted towards the light .
they are under 2x55w neons with my clones and melon young plants.
the lights are on 24/7 and the fans blows heat away but keeps it warm and temps are perfect.
thank you from dropping by and please don't be shy !
have a seat light one and pass it on :thumb::bong::passitleft:

DSC_014429.JPG
DSC_014526.JPG
DSC_015123.JPG
DSC_015227.JPG

the fastest one
DSC_014627.JPG

little guy wants to be the first to be chopped down !

:thumb::welcome:
got loads of space in this journal !
seats are empty choose any one you want on the first row.

I think i'll probably be chopping at week 10 1/2, just feel it already .
have you voted ? I need to know if I should torture them a bit before giving them the final cut.
I'll probably top 2 out of 5 anyway just for comparison.

nice having you for the ride

thanks for the welcome man your also welcome over in my j bro put up a link to your journal on my page .

hmmm to top or not to top ,i think i would top a couple and leave a couple like you said just for some variety.

so far so good man

Week 1 from seed:

I have repoted all my clones 3 days ago since roots have started going out of the coco coir.
and since I received my LED panels this afternoon , I moved them in the 4x4 tent.
It is equiped with 2x 192w panels in veg mode and when I'll flower the autos I'll go full veg+bloom wich
will be a total of approx 300w, on 1 panel.

more pictures to come
DSC_017223.JPG

thanks, I am actually happy about my LED panels the tent isn't to hot anymore and I only turn on my extractor at night cycle when the tent is closed.
i save on electric + i don't have to hear that extractor noise all day long :slide:

just droping by quickly it's 5:23 AM where I am and I got bored so I made a small vid.
I'll head to the grow shop tomorrow and repot the autoflowers into there new pots.
I'll upload pics on the same occasion.

may all of you have a nice weedkend
:allgood::Namaste:

speedy chile and critical auto - YouTube

week 2 day 5 :
:welcome::420:
Where is everyone ???? :hmmmm:
anyways I finally got time to head out to the grow shop and bought new pots and soil.
there is a change of plans and the critical auto will be flowering in 6L pots due to lack of space with all-light mix from biobizz.
I topped 2 plants and left 3 unharmed
:thanks:for dropping by and peace to all​
DSC_020321.JPG
DSC_020426.JPG
DSC_020531.JPG
DSC_020625.JPG
DSC_020723.JPG
DSC_020825.JPG
DSC_020920.JPG
DSC_021029.JPG
DSC_021125.JPG

Week 5:
plants have stopped growing and are in full bloom since last week.
the topped autoflowers produce more then the untopped one.
when I started this journal we had 5 autoflower seeds , at the end 1 isn't an autoflower and is set appart to grow till a decent plant and will be set to flower later on.
i'm not expecting much of a harvest with this grow it is more like an experiment.
I think if you are looking for a quick harvest between 2 grows and all your tents are full this is a good answer to that dilema, other wise I would rather use my 2x2 tent to grow a mother plant set all my clones in my 4x4 tent and grow them 3 weeks after rooting then flip to flower in small pots to make a nice SOG.

here are some pictures :) :Namaste:

Week 7 + 4 days:
harvested 3 of the autoflowers
the topped plants produced more buds, but the untopped one made a nice top cola.
conclusion to now of this harvest, I know I haven't put the most effort in these autoflowers and the harvest aint Huge, but at least I can answer one question .

TOPPING AUTOFLOWERS IS SOMETHING I RECOMMEND !

here are some pics :​

Back
Top Bottom