Excellofizz CO2 Pucks

weediologist

ecogrow.com/index.cfm/product/639/mid/16/nid/0/home.html Hydroponics, Indoor Gardening Supplies, Hydroponic Systems - home

The link above is the item has anyone used this or heard about it? or is this better the CO2 Boost >> co2boost.com CO2 Boost - All-natural CO2 Generators for the purpose of CO2 enrichment and air fertilzation.

haven't heard of either but the CO2Boost seems to be the better of the deals. good for 90 days if used properly & the other is a 50 day supply & only 8 hours of useful time per day when you'd really want it to match your daylight hours timing instead & of course you'd need to be home to drop the tablet in the bucket every time too.....CO2Boost seems best.

Will i dont need the fans on all day but the temp will be 85-90F. So if i get the CO2 Boost, i have to leave the boost ON for the whole 12hrs when lights are on, or do i set it for certain time like 1 hr on three times a day? and will be make a hugh diff. if i had co2 no or not on my yield?

I wonder if you would get the same results with a whole box of baking soda, cheap brand, doesn't matter, and a small bottle of vinager. If I recall, 4 table spoons of baking soda to like a cup of vinager is enough to fill a large fish tank full of co2, so much so that smoke will hover on top of the fish tank, so you can visually see that the tank is filled to the top.

Image what a box of baxing soda would produce. Might be cheaper.

I am currently using these co2 pucks. And I've noticed a change in the yield. Make sure you turn off your intake/outtake fans buy keep your normal fans on to circulate the air. Co2 is heavier then air so it will pool up on the floor of your room. Also make sure your room is sealed or you'll just be wating you co2. One more thing unsung co2 allows your plants to thrive in higher temps so I wouldn't worry to much about the temp rising. Just turn your vent fans off about an hour after your lights go on and your good to go

Back
Top Bottom