Exceptionally High Feco Yeilds: Straw Hat Notes

Maritimer

This we hope will help clean up our primary thread.
Need better organization.

Flower Clone Study​

In this study we will investigate low cost homemade exogenously applied willow extract solutions, and their effects on root development. Our goal is to improve rooting success and shorten the response duration of abiotic stress induced in separating the cutting from her mother. We believe the phytohormonal boost can be managed without cross influencing the cultivars genetic regulatory network (GRN) pathway signaling.

At present we have 4 cultivars of OGGSC taken on host mother flower day #20. All four presented active flower development when separated from the mother OGGSC. The cuttings were implanted into medium consisting primarily of organic coco coir and peat amended with some worm casings. The cuttings had been sliced at a slow 30* angle along the stem creating a larger surface area. This is where we normally apply rooting powder. Additionally, all lower foliar material was removed from cuttings stem in effect “Lollipopping” them. The next day after planting, day #1(DAP) we utilized a syringe containing a solution 1 ml W/2 ml ro water, agitated for 60 seconds. We inserted the needle into the proximity of our 30* opening at the stem base with 1 ml each for three cultivars. A fourth cultivar is reserved as a control function and does not receive elicitation. The remaining foliar material is being misted every 8 hours with a mildly enriched solution of mostly reverse osmosis water that is PH tested and amended for correctness.
I will load up a couple pics later today. :)

Sweet work!
I saw your new light. That is awesome, and I am so happy for you. I thought back when you won the MOM award you should be on a gift list. Wow.

I gotta ask...should I call you Mom? LOL :)
Would that make shed and pennywise Moy's. Instead of Homeboys we got Homemoy's.

I saw your new light. That is awesome, and I am so happy for you. I thought back when you won the MOM award you should be on a gift list. Wow.

I gotta ask...should I call you Mom? LOL :)
Just don't call me late for dinner. Did you see the plant? Not a leaf on any cola on her. She produced for me so that's good but she was a tough one. I'm liking your willow extract work now.

Flower Clone Study​
In this study we will investigate low cost homemade exogenously applied willow extract solutions, and their effects on root development. Our goal is to improve rooting success and shorten the response duration of abiotic stress induced in separating the cutting from her mother. We believe the phytohormonal boost can be managed without cross influencing the cultivars genetic regulatory network (GRN) pathway signaling.

At present we have 4 cultivars of OGGSC removed from host mother flower day #20. At dissection all four cuttings presented active flower development. The cuttings were implanted into medium consisting primarily of organic coco coir and peat amended with some worm casings. The cuttings had been sliced at a slow 30* angle along the stem creating a larger surface area. This is where we normally apply rooting powder. Additionally, all lower foliar material was removed from cuttings stem in effect “Lollipopping” them. The next day after planting, day #1(DAP) we utilized a syringe containing a solution 1 ml W/2 ml ro water, agitated for 60 seconds. We inserted the needle into the proximity of our 30* opening at the stem base with 1 ml each for three cultivars. A fourth cultivar is reserved as a control function and does not receive elicitation. The remaining foliar material is being misted every 8 hours with a mildly enriched solution of mostly reverse osmosis water that is PH tested and amended for correctness.

Rooting Solution Protocols; W=willow extract, r.o. = room temperature reverse osmosis filtered tap water. PPM Calculation 1 mlW/2mlr.o.X 1,000,000 = 500K PPM = 50% concentrate.
Enriched Foliar Mist Protocols; FE = Alaskan fish emulsion 5-1-1 NPK, JRP Bloom 10-30-20 NPK, ro = reverse osmosis filtered tap water. 1 Tablespoon FE, .35 grams JRP, 1 gallon ro.
tbc :bongrip:

Took pics of flower clones. The cultivars were removed from the mother around noon Saturday. These pics are roughly 72 hrs after surgery. :)

We have moved FC 4 out of the clone closet until she recovers or passes. :(
The other little monsters look great, considering.

Christmas Wish List
35X-100X 1.3MP 3D Digital Microscope Kit with 360 Degree Rotating Stage

It don't hurt to dream.
That wont work with windows 10, so check this out. Oh Yeah :love:
LCD Digital Microscope, SKYBASIC 4.3 inch 50X-1000X Magnification Zoom HD 1080P 2 Megapixels Compound 2600 mAh Battery USB Microscope 8 Adjustable LED Light Video Camera Microscope with 8G TF Card

Strange Straw Hat stuff,
Reading "The Art of Perfumery, and Methods of Obtaining the odors of Plants..." by GW Septimus wherein the gentleman describes a cold extraction method (pre-refrigeration days) I find grotesque, however as a geek I had to read on.

Utilizing fine silk screen stretched taunt about a steel frame, set about too evenly and densely apply liquefied animal fat and allow to cool and solidify embedded in the silk screen. On a cold winter night set the screen out and allow to freeze. In the brisk air pass cured partly whole flowers across and thru the fat coating for 15 minutes. Remove plant material from screen and repeat procedure many times over. When finished return with fat laden screen to the warmth and remove screen from steel frame. With great pressure and modest heat squeeze the flower extract laden fat screen and collect the fluids.

Whallah @InTheShed
What would @Grandpa Tokin think?
He would hit that :) wouldn't he.

I failed to get monster clone pics today. The cuttings are showing moderate loss of turgidity. FC#4 has began to show signs of recovery and could soon be returned to the clone closet for duty. All four monsters will get a 5 ml bump of mildly enriched baby food applied to the medium as well as a foliar spray of the same solution, and I will get fresh pics in am.

Have you considered tenting them for a few days?
ED6C115B-2A0A-4409-914D-C4E641FF1E4F.jpeg

I had visual roots at 10 days. I used GWM though.

Dang,
My goodness @AdaminCO thank you!
It has took me a minute before bad words could be eliminated from my use.
Heading downstairs to install my domes.
Heck, I'll grab a picture while I'm there. :)

Thanks for mentioning the Elephant in my garden.
I owe you one.
GWM?

3 days no openings, 3 days with 1 corner of the bag cut, 3 days with both corners cut, pull on day 10.
Day 11
B21EAAFD-6409-4826-A17B-8E73FBFF14D5.jpeg
Day 30
A1AEC68E-81DC-405D-9F6A-A3D8A1D6D742.jpeg

Day 60
27B0A299-0965-4D9C-8FF1-ED8FE7C09379.jpeg

Not trying to hyjack, just sharing ideas that worked for me the first time.
5 out of 6 made it.

Very interesting experiment you have here.

Dang,
My goodness @AdaminCO thank you!
It has took me a minute before bad words could be eliminated from my use.
Heading downstairs to install my domes.
Heck, I'll grab a picture while I'm there. :)

Thanks for mentioning the Elephant in my garden.
I owe you one.
GWM?
Great White Mica.
Magic in my opinion.

3 days no openings, 3 days with 1 corner of the bag cut, 3 days with both corners cut, pull on day 10.
Day 11
B21EAAFD-6409-4826-A17B-8E73FBFF14D5.jpeg
Day 30
A1AEC68E-81DC-405D-9F6A-A3D8A1D6D742.jpeg

Day 60
27B0A299-0965-4D9C-8FF1-ED8FE7C09379.jpeg

Not trying to hyjack, just sharing ideas that worked for me the first time.
5 out of 6 made it.

Very interesting experiment you have here.
this is all about passing forward as much as I can without knowing much myself.
I am a data researcher playing botanist. funny
all your help and everyone else is welcome and wanted.
pls join us in the evolving studies.

Back
Top Bottom