Exceptionally High FECO Yields

Hey Maritimer, she looks stunning! I can see she's structure wise stankberry leaning. Although the northern lights was no slouch. Your right shes beautiful, well I've never met any of her before. What pleasure! I used stankberry pollen so rumors have it the male donor has little to do with flavor. I don't know if that's true but I'm looking to prove it or not. With that, you might be getting a heavy fuel taste. The NL is strong and long and fuely.

The back of the tent has two stankberries in it. The front right plant is the northern lights.
1597432331993.png

Those are some fancy light there! Good luck with them. i bet they grow trees!
The spectrum designer (Rob Manes) is now a big cheese with Curtis Mathis. Rob told me on the phone the newly designed bars are putting more photons on the canopy at 200 watts draw than any other "grow light" in it's class. I know when I first lit one up in a bloom room running a 600 HPS the whole room got noticeably brighter. I look forward to a controlled comparative study hps vs fsled. Then will come the rezination under LED only. Our Purple Urkle has been grown under led but we don't have a control sister. If anyone would be seriously interested in some meja via mail pm me. :love:

Ahoy There!
The drought ended this morning for Purple Urkle, LSD, and our prize StankBerry X Northern Lights. All cultivars went 10 days without fertigation with SB x NL and LSD both exceeding 50@ accumulated LWA. The Purple has been grown under FSLED and we are concerned the shorter petiole length and lamina size FSLED produces are enabling the more stable turgid measurements. The soil moisture content drops faster under LED than HPS due to increased uptake rates thereby offsetting any advantage the shorter petioles may present. The plants are presently enjoying some classical harvest music as their time draws near. Chopin of course, Polish piano for chopping. :love:

Ahoy There!
The drought ended this morning for Purple Urkle, LSD, and our prize StankBerry X Northern Lights. All cultivars went 10 days without fertigation with SB x NL and LSD both exceeding 50@ accumulated LWA. The Purple has been grown under FSLED and we are concerned the shorter petiole length and lamina size FSLED produces are enabling the more stable turgid measurements. The soil moisture content drops faster under LED than HPS due to increased uptake rates thereby offsetting any advantage the shorter petioles may present. The plants are presently enjoying some classical harvest music as their time draws near. Chopin of course, Polish piano for chopping. :love:
Nice! No Whoopie Shoopie? I remember that one from growing up.

Chopin of course, Polish piano for chopping. :love:
I see what you did there ;) and you are right a full requiem might be overdoing it.:high-five: If you don’t have a sense of occasion then you have no time for any sense at all. :p
Love Chopin.
Have you come across this?
It’s one from my trim playlist.

I see what you did there ;) and you are right a full requiem might be overdoing it.:high-five: If you don’t have a sense of occasion then you have no time for any sense at all. :p
Love Chopin.
Not much gets past your Donkey ears or eyes.
It seems like your country does not miss much either. I am sorting thru the regulations and customs declarations involved in sending a small package to your side of the planet and learning what is and is not allowed.
I suppose my country is just as curious about packages I get from China in a Walmart box. :hookah:

Right over my head! :rofl:
It wasn’t supposed to make sense. :laugh:
It’s just been another long night here is all.
Cheers Stone. :high-five:
Glad you liked the tune. It’s a ripper.
Not much gets past your Donkey ears or eyes.
It seems like your country does not miss much either. I am sorting thru the regulations and customs declarations involved in sending a small package to your side of the planet and learning what is and is not allowed.
I suppose my country is just as curious about packages I get from China in a Walmart box. :hookah:
Wow look that sounds like a palaver to have to go through. I appreciate you going to the trouble. I don’t want to put you to any inconvenience. I will totally understand if it all becomes too Kafkaesque.

Ahoy 420,
To the point our man @InTheShed has made about finishing our current run before we begin the new study, here is the plan. We are not just running until empty, we are reworking the three gardens as they empty.

reflective walls = thinking of Mylar all suggestions welcome!
repaint floors = stay flat white
sanitize = each room top to bottom
odor control = replace activated carbon at outflows
The bad news is this will crush my ability to keep up with demand for a few weeks.. My people cannot afford dispensary prices.

BTW; The StankBerry X Northern Lights cultivar that is in bloom downstairs is putting on a show. That reminds me I must ask our breeder @stoneotter( whom used a specimen from Stank Genetics crossing it with Northern Lights) if the jewels are feminized, or were we just lucky the first plant was a girl.

The bad news is this will crush my ability to keep up with demand for a few weeks.. My people cannot afford dispensary prices
Crushing news! :oops: But I’m sure you don’t make decisions like that lightly.
It’s just the paint that’ll take time out of things, eh? You don’t want all those fumes in your flower room.
Which is why I went with mylar for my walls. I had just finished construction on my bloom space before the virus shut stuff down and I missed getting undercoat by a few days. (It wasn’t just lack of planning - isolation measures took us all by surprise.) When shops opened again mylar happened. It only takes a few minutes to hang. That’s my 2c $35 worth. Go mylar!
Hopefully your floor surfacing isn’t a two pot urethane that takes weeks to cure? You need a floor that’s waterproof and cleanable. Have you considered linoleum? Less down time. Paint is better, obviously you’d just use a vinyl drop cloth if it worked for you, but if you need to paint you can’t shortcut that huh.

Ahoy 420,
To the point our man @InTheShed has made about finishing our current run before we begin the new study, here is the plan. We are not just running until empty, we are reworking the three gardens as they empty.

reflective walls = thinking of Mylar all suggestions welcome!
repaint floors = stay flat white
sanitize = each room top to bottom
odor control = replace activated carbon at outflows
The bad news is this will crush my ability to keep up with demand for a few weeks.. My people cannot afford dispensary prices.

BTW; The StankBerry X Northern Lights cultivar that is in bloom downstairs is putting on a show. That reminds me I must ask our breeder @stoneotter from Stank Genetics if the jewels are feminized, or were we just lucky the first plant was a girl.
Hi, Maritimer, they're regulars. You got lucky!
Such beautiful fanfare is fun to see. I have to say that it's fun and not anything else. There's no relationship to Stank other than his awesome stankberry plant. I wouldn't want to harsh his future endeavors if and when they appear. Since it's such an exceptional specimen, I feel complimented a bunch, and honored for working with his plant as my first chuck. :green_heart:

Can't wait to see it again!

Hi, Maritimer, they're regulars. You got lucky!
Such beautiful fanfare is fun to see. I have to say that it's fun and not anything else. There's no relationship to Stank other than his awesome stankberry plant. I wouldn't want to harsh his future endeavors if and when they appear. Since it's such an exceptional specimen, I feel complimented a bunch, and honored for working with his plant as my first chuck. :green_heart:

Can't wait to see it again!
I put forward an edit clarifying our specimen's genetic makeup.
thanks

I will go grab some shots now. :)

Garden Pics

Back
Top Bottom