Exceptionally High FECO Yields

For starters I will suggest we push all citations to an appendix and make the body text as casual as possible, technical bits to be footnoted, citations taken right away from the readers’ eyes unless they want them.

For starters I will suggest we push all citations to an appendix and make the body text as casual as possible, technical bits to be footnoted, citations taken right away from the readers’ eyes unless they want them.
I am glad to hear you have knee's back under you again. We cannot have a sick copy editor in the crew. Take your time tending to this, so please ensure your convalescence and recovery as your first priority.
:bongrip: Your hired. :)

If the supporting data is behind paywalls or on password sites, are you authorized to copy it and post it somewhere more accessible? Or would you be copying and pasting the supporting data from the originals (and are you allowed to do that even?).

If you can copy and paste, you could create a new thread on the site with each document's info in its own post, and then link back to that post like this for those interested in more than just your word on the matter.

If you can legally save the documents elsewhere, you could host them on your own website for a few dollars a month and link back to them there.

Oh, and beautiful spears on that harvest! Well done to the grower and the breeder. :thumb:

Oh, and beautiful spears on that harvest! Well done to the grower and the breeder. :thumb:
Ahoy
Thanks Shed, she was fun to tend too. ~5.5 oscars @62%. :)

About rezination;
The traditional considerations involved with data mining research is very familiar territory for me. No worries. As for accreditation to the validity of my research, I will spend little, if any time attempting to convince anyone of anything I say. If a reader chooses not to "take my word" about something, they are the very kind of reader I hope to attract. This is not only about what I say, but what I have figured out. Challenge my studies, and the conclusions and hypothesis I have drawn from them.
That is what I would love my readers to do after reading the book. :hookah:

The process of rezination I will be putting forward in a pamphlet is only a beginning. I think we are close to unlocking the secrets for fooling the cannabis plant into thinking she is in a full drought when she is not. I will help point future researchers in the direction I find most promising, but of course, yet to be fully elucidated. My active research is becoming more and more difficult to accomplish as my condition worsens so I must pass the torch.
Well pass the MeJA and ABA. :love:

Went to see our brother @survivorx2 today. He showed me this park and I had to stop. Had too!
Yes, I play the harmonica :)

I drive by this park all the time!
stoneruap-131.jpg

Sunday morning straw hat notes.
The leaves are already beginning to fall and the morning air has a chill. It will soon be time to harvest some American Sycamore leaves. A source of free ABA.

And I read "Abscisic acid (ABA) is a sesquiterpene, which has important roles in seed development and maturation, in the synthesis of proteins and compatible osmolytes, which enable plants to tolerate stresses due to environmental or biotic factors, and as a general inhibitor of growth and metabolic activities."

Why it is important to us. The rise in ABA during drought is sensed by the GRN, as both the duration and intensity of the stress increases the GRN will allocate all available plant resources as a function of species survival genetics. The synthesis of essential oils will commence as the plant hopes to insulate the florescence with a coating of oil to keep the seeds from drying out and dying.

Similar to the antagonization of JA pathways during a meja application simulating insect attacks, the application of foliar ABA will antagonize the ABA pathways simulating a drought is underway.

This is my goal. :bongrip:

You go Man!
Sunday morning straw hat notes.
The leaves are already beginning to fall and the morning air has a chill. It will soon be time to harvest some American Sycamore leaves. A source of free ABA.

And I read "Abscisic acid (ABA) is a sesquiterpene, which has important roles in seed development and maturation, in the synthesis of proteins and compatible osmolytes, which enable plants to tolerate stresses due to environmental or biotic factors, and as a general inhibitor of growth and metabolic activities."

Why it is important to us. The rise in ABA during drought is sensed by the GRN, as both the duration and intensity of the stress increases the GRN will allocate all available plant resources as a function of species survival genetics. The synthesis of essential oils will commence as the plant hopes to insulate the florescence with a coating of oil to keep the seeds from drying out and dying.

Similar to the antagonization of JA pathways during a meja application simulating insect attacks, the application of foliar ABA will antagonize the ABA pathways simulating a drought is underway.

This is my goal. :bongrip:
Makes sense to me. :passitleft: Now that you figured it out.

@Maritimer
I ran across these scanning electron microscope images of resin. I don't know if you will find them intersting or not, but I thought of you when I saw them. I find the outer cuticle very curious. I'm wondering what really happens during dry and cure.
user387387_pic1906395_1544455348.jpg
user387387_pic1906397_1544455348-1.jpg
user387387_pic1906411_1544456986.jpg
user387387_pic1906412_1544456986.jpg
LMAO,
To think I have friends who when they see a resin gland think of me. :love: cool beans I say :hookah:

Trying to learn new canon digital camera operation. Thing wifi connects to phone?
Dang

Ahoy
@stoneotter @InTheShed @DonkeyDick
According to the online indicator you folks are up and running.
Anyone ever use mylar?
Does it go shiny side towards plants?
Looks like a mirror, not sure I like it.
Heard mirrors are no good

‘hoy M.
I use it and like it, so there you go.
I was concerned that it would reflect heat as well as light. The winter we just had that was/is a good thing.
It’s versatile. I cut a strip to drop around the inside of a large bucket so I could isolate a possible male under his/her own light.
Off cuts are appreciated by our cockatiel who knows it’s the handsome most pretty thing he’s ever seen!
As a get-up-and-go alternative to paint it’s a winner.
:ciao: Morning all.

Ahoy,
I have advised Herbies that the seeds of Pineapple Chunk from BF I purchased and needed three addresses to get past customs went 0 for 5 in germination sequencing. Not the first time the breeder has been mentioned in seed failure conversations. Whats up with that Barney?

Ahoy,
I have advised Herbies that the seeds of Pineapple Chunk from BF I purchased and needed three addresses to get past customs went 0 for 5 in germination sequencing. Not the first time the breeder has been mentioned in seed failure conversations. Whats up with that Barney?
OYE! I just got some of them too, about 3 months ago. Hmmm. Are they helping you out?

OYE! I just got some of them too, about 3 months ago. Hmmm. Are they helping you out?
I simply asked they inform the breeder I wish to be compensated. We will see !

Back
Top Bottom