Exceptionally High FECO Yields

When a skilled gardener like @Skybound, who folks know and trust

Have you seen my garden lately? I'm far from a good gardener. I'm just very hands on with certain aspects, but that's like the first step of a thousand step ladder, lol. I'm here learning from you.

Would you like direct contact with PG? The owner has provided me contact information that could speed your order along. He is watching this thread.

Would you like direct contact with PG? The owner has provided me contact information that could speed your order along. He is watching this thread.

I have their site bookmarked, I'll use that.

Dang,
now i got to get some triacontanol and we know who will be upset about money. maybe i will just hit up pg for samples.

They have several different sized packages, but sad for me I found their Amazon listings instead of their site, so I got the biggest pack for $50. It's going to take me about 400 years to use. PG has starter kits with the tria, test tube and polysorbate which is needed to cook the tria powder, then add water and cook again to dissolve the poly and after that toss it in the jug. The kit comes with the smallest plastic scooper I've ever seen. It's gotta be 1/32 of a TSP, but according to their chart, the 25ppm solution is an even 2 scoops per gallon which is great b/c I make my brix sprays a half gal at a time, so one scoop twice cooked and I can directly add the 25ppm dose to my brix spray (fish spray).

directly add the 25ppm dose to my brix spray (fish spray).
can you be more specific concerning the ingredients in your spray? mine keeps changing depending what i run out of or can't find. made one batch i really liked but have little idea what exactly i used for that brew. need better notes and supplies lol

1/2 Gallon RO or Distilled
1/16 TSP yucca extract (wetting agent)
1/16 TSP Gypsum (calcium sulfate)
1/16 TSP Fulvic/Humic powder
2 ml Molasses
3 ml Fish Hydrol (2-4-1)
* Tria

I'll only be adding the tria to every 2nd or 3rd mix. Also, I'm playing around with alternating the gypsum with Haifa Calcium Nitrate, but only if I want to put some nitrate on the leaves.

Macro Munch 2.JPGNeptune's Harvest.JPG

The one I typed is what I now use, but the recipe pictured I started out using. I wanted to discontinue adding Mg to the spray and rely on what it gets from the roots, though I can always add it back to treat a deficiency.

Straw hat notes;
edited version
Exogenous application of MeJA resulting in antagonization of GRN pathways with encouraging results has driven consideration of yet even more aggressive manipulations of circadian functions. Little is documented on our target cannabis sativa under routine genetic manipulation protocols as compared to other commercialized agricultural commodities, yet similar studies and scientific publications will be valuable markers and references. The circadian functions under our investigative scope will now be expanded to include the disengagement of GRN signaling of senescence protein synthesis. The initiation of senescence is a result of the changes in homeostasis via the sensory molecular arrangements on the lamina itself that tell the plant how many and how long the dark periods have been. Plants do not count sun days; they count dark nights. The interruption of dark periods as effected through manipulations of illumination are well documented and not our concern. Rather the role of abscisic acid (ABA) continually changing and modifying the signaling pathways to accommodate circadian functions. As ABA supports primacy of circadian control, it may also prove useful in dilution of conflicting pathway stimulations when used in conjunction with various auxins with or without support of JA signaling. Sweat :)

starting to believe we can do this without the bad stuff i have been worried about. the first treated plant has finally regained a sense of hormonal balance and reproductive demands on available resources are being dampened through the rise in ABA synthesis as directed by the GRN. The pistil retraction being more a function of the tapering of expended energy normally maintained during the flowering period as the pistil remains turgid seeking pollen. Now she is finally telling her flowers to give up the hunt for love and the end of bloom has began. Looks amazing for something in my garden.

sorry for blowing up this thread with so many posts.

I was asked recently if I was a grower by a relative motivated perhaps by her constant nosiness of anybody and everybody's business. I answered her I am not. Another more trusted but very honest relative declared me a liar.

In a bit of temper I let loose. I am not a grower. I have never met a grower. To my knowledge there is only one who grows, and he needs not seed or clone to accomplish the task. I cannot grow cannabis life. I can maintain the life given cannabis, but cannot grow life where life is not already presented. Only a grower could do that, and there is only one of them. Good night Irene... beach

Another more trusted but very honest relative declared me a liar.

From just your description and knowing these are people that know you, the relative that responded you are a liar may have thought you were simply being modest by saying you were NOT a grower and was actually trying to compliment you?

From just your description and knowing these are people that know you, the relative that responded you are a liar may have thought you were simply being modest by saying you were NOT a grower and was actually trying to compliment you?
You are too kind Brian. This lady holds me in contempt because I am spiritual but will not be religious.

Imagine this (bong hits of GSC help) for a minute. Two cannabis plants talking to each other. One plant named Fruitilla is raised indoors by a skilled gardener, and the other plant named Daisy was raised outside by the same skilled gardener. The plants are both descendants of a great Northern Lights family from the pacific northwest.

Fruitilla looks up at her cousin and asks her larger cousin “Daisy, how come you are so much bigger than me? Everybody says it is because of the sun. Is the sunlight why you are so much bigger. If I had your sunlight would I grow up big like you? Daisy how can this be true when you have all these cloudy days, stormy days, windy days, cool mornings with hot afternoons, all sorts of bug problems, and all these funky fungi, so how come you get so much bigger? Is it because of the sunlight? Tell me how I can grow big and strong like you my cousin.”

The larger cousin finally looked down at Fruitilla and calmly explained the theory of plant fitness. “You get what you play for in life. If everything is handed you on a silver platter, you will soon forget how to reach for what you need.”

Time for a nightcap bone amended with exogenously applied feco. :thumb:

Ahoy 420,
I am still soliciting some help with medicine suggestions for a very ill 420 member and friend of ours. The poor brother has stage four smack that has metastasized everyfrickinwhere. He has never consumed feco or RSO and is a bit shy about the prospect but we need to know how to help should he reconsider. He weighs now about 140 to 150 and has advised me he is going to end the chemo treatments as they are too much. I need your help please. :love:

This is the place to read up on that question, post your specifics, and tag SweetSue since she doesn't always see notifications there as it's not her thread.
Thank you Shed, I had sent out a tag for SS and she is normally quick to respond unless occupied in her activism. Something you both have in common.
Do you know I have a willow sapling growing in the garden for you? I tree named it "Shedbark" thinking it a descendant of old treebeard. It will give you years of love. Plant it close to the porch so Penny can do his thing and try to hit it.

Shedbark Willow for Shed
actually three cultivars, best performer wins a trip to LA.

Back
Top Bottom