Exceptionally High FECO Yields

Nothing like anecdote over lab tests!
What documentation and publication in scientific journals and available pier review on the studies validity are presented in a statement from a testing facility? Zip. That was my lost point on the subject. Without scrutiny, statements from testing shops and our other anecdotal notions are as useless as tits on a canary. Science is fact based as you just pointed out.

I can't see a marketing advantage for the lab to lie, as well as the fact that they are looking a hundreds if not thousands of samples run through their testing equipment. The other information comes from a French guy via expert Brian.

The nice part is we all get to harvest whenever we like!
I don't think they are lying. They probably don't and just hope nobody challenges the validity of their statement, and that was not my point. There is confusing information presented in our very conversation, and to that end I search academia and came up empty handed.

For when to harvest I am trying to listen to Penny when he told me "when you think they are done...wait a week or more".
Shed, I have a plant downstairs in 1 gal almost identical to how your picture showed. My little plant did not think it funny as I tied her down across some bamboo. :)

I got that expression "Bloom Room" from Skybound. Sounded cooler than "Flower Room" I thought. His garden is pretty tricked out compared to my hobbit hole. He did a great job with it.

Smoking some of the Cali (that was treated with meja) today, and for a hybrid this tastes like a dominant Sativa influenced "pure sativa" but the stone carries deep into the backs hot spots allowing for a gentle but cold walk in the woods today. I normally feel, or think I get more pain relief from Indica but this Sativa hybrid packed a punch. While seated, deep heavy hits provide euphoric rushes that take my balance and pain away. This is honestly a pleasure, even though her flowers are shabby and lack photogenic appeal. As Grandpa Tokin would say "I would hit that" and yes, i would also. :)

edit

Then your little plant will not be happy I added an additional stick and three more pipe cleaners this morning!
Can I get you to put up another picture. The wife brought home pipe cleaners yesterday, my little pieces of string get hard to play with when arthritis "Arthur" won't let me roll a blunt should I decide to do so. Getting old is ok, having old people problems suck.

Mornin' @Maritimer
:passitleft:

Hope you're well.... Have a blessed weekend brotha.
Good morning and back at ya!
Was thinking about the medicine they inject in our backs, necks, shoulders and stuff.
Hear they are using chicken grease.
Ever hear anyone adding cannabinoids to the cortisodal mixes?
Woah :bongrip:

Good morning and back at ya!
Was thinking about the medicine they inject in our backs, necks, shoulders and stuff.
Hear they are using chicken grease.
Ever hear anyone adding cannabinoids to the cortisodal mixes?
Woah :bongrip:
Haha!
If only I could get them to fill my old morphine pump with rosin! LoL

That damn pump is just an accessory anymore though, the tank ain't been filled in like 5 years now.
:thumb:

Ahoy 420,
Heavy fertigation. Eating like Pigs for such pretty ladies.
Gosh folks, to anyone that has been involved in helping me Holy Moly. Thank you and Thank you again.

This is awesome.
I never thought this big a difference would happen when developing my faux @farside05 garden.
Shit Howdy, wrong again. A whole lotta wrong. :)

420 Road Trip tomorrow am. :love: Couple hours thru the country to locate @survivorx2 and pay his garden a personal visit. Our man proudly has readied samples of his crop for our enjoyment. Kinda nervous about his condition draining him. The old sailor remains a gentleman, full of dignity and grace. A living example of how to conduct one's self in the face of destiny.

Ahoy 420,
Heavy fertigation. Eating like Pigs for such pretty ladies.
Gosh folks, to anyone that has been involved in helping me Holy Moly. Thank you and Thank you again.

This is awesome.
I never thought this big a difference would happen when developing my faux @farside05 garden.
Shit Howdy, wrong again. A whole lotta wrong. :)

420 Road Trip tomorrow am. :love: Couple hours thru the country to locate @survivorx2 and pay his garden a personal visit. Our man proudly has readied samples of his crop for our enjoyment. Kinda nervous about his condition draining him. The old sailor remains a gentleman, full of dignity and grace. A living example of how to conduct one's self in the face of destiny.
You have a good great looking garden brother! Enjoy the road trip, give x a hug for me.

Ahoy 420,
Great road trip yesterday. Our friend sends his 420 Love. His suffering is more evident, and after some discussion I broke out some of the FECO made from Northern Lights. I explained some of the multitude of ways to consume the medicine and he decided to try some applied to the outside of a doobie. As the lit end of the joint burned closer to the dab I handed it over and had him try a good hit. His response was direct. "I got to get some of this shit".
We left him a nice pile to try in privacy hoping to hear that it helped. :love:

Ahoy 420,
The big gains I have been reporting in my plants overall size and growth are big. That has forced my attention to the process of what I call whole plant LST. This is what @Graytail and @InTheShed are trying to show me. Bending the little ones over and restraining them while not cutting the primary shoot. With the plants doing so well, the space between my overhead ceiling hanging HID and the plants canopy gets little fast. I have got to control vertical height. This must be addressed before the summer when high temps are a bigger issue.

So my next question is how to grow four plants under one light, all growing horizontally. Where do the pots go and what way do I point the plants? Do the pots require intervention to prevent tipping over? My GSC downstairs is so far off center, I get to thinking I need to fasten her down some way.

Back
Top Bottom