Exceptionally High FECO Yields

Hi DG,
I think this might be another must have, (rosin press) dang. can you make a recommendation for personal pressing?
TBH I have zero experience pressing dabs to date.
I have not even borrowed the hair straightener always in my way.
Like I told Otter, I am afraid of all these things until somehow I get froggy.
Santa has some tips in the gratuity jar... she need not know? coward.
Please tell how the BB99 is doing when you get a chance.
Maybe I will bug Otter for a Strawberry update...pls.
Thanks
A press looks to be the ultimate for processing at home. One day I'll have one but until then I drool at @Grandpa Tokin's squeezings.
My strawberry Cough has me on my toes. I'm having a time figuring her watering schedule out. I caught myself underwatering and slowing her down for a few days. I'm not used to one plant filling the whole tent where 4 usually live. By the weekend she should be on track. She's getting big!

So feel free to summon me any time. I couldn't find this thread for days! It seemingly disappeared. So much news. Hope things go well today!
my friend, you will be given keys to the car.
the repository will contact you discreetly when the time is right
got me clean undies on and everything, all should go well but thanks
archive this thread for your records
it could disappear

I think our brother @Graytail is all over this. He was aware of my direction all along I believe.

You've piqued my interest because, yes, I have experience with parching plants near the end of bloom. :laughtwo:

It's not like I do it on purpose, but I've definitely noticed that sometimes, the plant will become especially frosty.

Who knew there was actual science going on? :p

Carry on, Sir, and best wishes for the coming battle. :nomo::thumb::Namaste:

This is a letter to Hannity of Fox News I will publish here then send to Fox.

Mr. Hannity,

I know you are busy and probably tired, but stop for a second. I want you to come here so I can show you information I have been collecting and wish to share with you that will change not only your life, but possibly many of your loved ones. More importantly (although identically) your visit could change the course of history. Call me and I will arrange for a private airfield to accommodate your visit. Your timely response of your interest or not in talking and meeting is appreciated. I am giving Fox first shot because I thought you have the courage as this will rock boats.

Hannity, don’t bring the scooter. We will not be seen together if you do.

Try to beat the Feds here if you can.

David

This don't look like what I hoped for from Fox.
Hello
Hi David
We've sent your message to hannity.

Please note, each show receives a lot of feedback so they may not be able to reply to you directly.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,
The Fox News Digital team

Um ... you still have time to edit the name out ... 420 minutes after the first post. :cheesygrinsmiley:

off topic rambling
You know you’re in trouble when you walk through the hallways searching for your mother in a nursing home and become embarrassed. Looking at many people who would sure like a go with the medicine you can make, if only they could. A burden I do not relish. We could ease the horror of dementia with our knowledge. But we don’t want prison. How will history look at our age when we know how to make miracles happen, but we don’t act on our knowledge.

When do we find time to occasionally remember what we are (human beings) and not be so confused by who we are, (phenotype)? Before we are a democrat or republican, liberal or conservative, or any other expression of who. We are all human beings.

If we can find a way to speak with human beings about our truths, we will spread the seeds everywhere.

Good evening :peace:

comfort can sometimes be eased, cure I have not heard of either. I'm sorry to hear about your dad.

Thanks Maritimer. I make him chocolate chip cookies with canna-butter now that he doesn't know how to swallow capsules. Small doses of THC and CBD 1:1, 3x a day. I have no idea if he'd be different without them though!
If I haven'r mentioned, when I was working a co worker was giving his mother a store bought gummy when her dementia had her in a fit of confusion. It calmed her down to where she could recognize him and be talked with.

Thanks (July MOTM) otter! I actually started making the capsules for him when I began to get reports of agitation from the assisted living place, in the hopes that it would make him more able to cope with whatever he was agitated about.

I later learned he was agitated because they would wake him up and start changing his diaper and he would hit them. I told the head of the department that if someone broke into her house, woke her up, and started taking off her pants, hitting would be a terrific idea.

They stopped waking him up and all has gone back to normal. He still gets his cannabinoids 3x a day though :).

Thanks (July MOTM) otter! I actually started making the capsules for him when I began to get reports of agitation from the assisted living place, in the hopes that it would make him more able to cope with whatever he was agitated about.

I later learned he was agitated because they would wake him up and start changing his diaper and he would hit them. I told the head of the department that if someone broke into her house, woke her up, and started taking off her pants, hitting would be a terrific idea.

They stopped waking him up and all has gone back to normal. He still gets his cannabinoids 3x a day though :).
You're a good son.

Highya ITS,

My heart goes out to you, ITS. That has to be the most disturbing disease I've seen. I've dealt with many patients as a nurse's aid, and one has to use kid gloves with them, because agitation is the worst manifestation of Alzheimers! (Unless your a relative). It's heartbreaking when your own parents don't know you (anyone) anymore. I was hoping cannabis researchers might find a way to treat Alzheimers to at least stop the progression of the cursed malady! If I was smarter enough, I'd find a way to research what is effective against Alzheimers!! I deal with this thing a lot, and makes me sad when I'm involved with patients.

So, how's your new puppy? I forgot what breed you have. We just got an Akita (13 weeks already). She's adjusting nicely, as all my time is spent with her, so I don't get much else done. Hopefully only for a while, as she'll mature and not need so much spoiling, lol. Cheers

It's heartbreaking when your own parents don't know you (anyone) anymore.
When my dad started losing his memory, I really went through some of the stages of grief without even realizing it at the time. Anger, denial, and acceptance were all part of it. Even though he doesn't know who I am, he always smiles when he sees me. I guess on some level, he still feels a relationship exists.
So, how's your new puppy? I forgot what breed you have. We just got an Akita (13 weeks already). She's adjusting nicely, as all my time is spent with her, so I don't get much else done. Hopefully only for a while, as she'll mature and not need so much spoiling, lol. Cheers
Puppy is great! Thanks for asking :). She's about 14 weeks now, and we think she's a German Shepherd and other things we can't tell yet. As long as she gets to at least 50 pounds we're happy...we're not small-dog people!

You really must have bonded with your baby, and I know just what you mean about getting things done. I have to make sure mine stays in the house when I water or she'll be following me around taking everything I set down and licking up the nute water :oops: .

Back
Top Bottom