Exceptionally High FECO Yields

Your member name and SS calling you out, compels me to welcome you as well.
The water is great Mike, jump in. :peace:
Your member name and SS calling you out, compels me to welcome you as well.
The water is great Mike, jump in. :peace:
Maritime, thanks for the welcome! Been in and out of the forums for a while. As a sailor, I like your screen name ( makeing an assumption here) ;)

I will try to gather information relating to current research on dementia that may not be readily available. My wife has over 7 years now been activities professional in an Alzheimer's ward. How, I have no idea. Thank goodness for folks like you.

Give me a bit of time. A lot of coals on the fire.
Sorry for my recent meltdown. Had a dip in my pity pool, but climbed back out. The shit gets hairy when your doctor asks why you are attacking a disease that has no recommended medical therapies that target the reduction of CAC.

Gosh Doc,
taint my plan better n no plan?

Maritime, thanks for the welcome! Been in and out of the forums for a while. As a sailor, I like your screen name ( makeing an assumption here) ;)
You sailors are ok. Drive us around in your boats so we can go play on new beaches. Lot's of fun.
semper fi

Thanks Maritimer. I make him chocolate chip cookies with canna-butter now that he doesn't know how to swallow capsules. Small doses of THC and CBD 1:1, 3x a day. I have no idea if he'd be different without them though!

I think you should raise the THC in your ratio. Google Cannabis and dementia, What I have read is higher doses of THC.

Looks as though I made the bigger assumption. Lol. Brother :peace:

With protractor in hand...
I'm going to have to get a special hat or a Bow Tie! Yea A Bow Tie! Too bad I lost my copy of "Blinded by Science" 45!

This is so fun just to plot. Everything about this plant is very different from the study's plants. Especially pot size and of course the fertigation thing, ph, and everything else;). I do think if she makes it through the process were going to see some popcorn headed trichs.

Have you harvested a processed one yet Shed?

My plants wilt way too quickly for this to work. I tried it with the Bedroom Cookies I took down yesterday but it went only 24 hours longer than usual without water before it looked like it was gonna die, so I watered it. No change in terpenes or trichomes before/after.
I'm a bit concerned with that. These that we grow don't get to have a long dry span like that. The question is, do the need all that time. I'm going to do my best and see. Beautiful Bedroom Cookies plant!

The strains I have had success with are Northern Lights and Gorilla Glue #4. Strains that did not do well holding up to extended application of drought for me so far would include Platinum Kush, and Critical Jack. I just ran a small 15 gram batch of stressed clone flower from Forest Dream and got 2.1 grams into syringe. Thats right at 15% return so a tad off my best run of 16% but way above my normal 8 - 10% return on the unstressed control plant runs. I think I might focus on trying to perfect methods for running Northern Lights as I know that strain did really well.

I am real excited you giving it a shot, but if like Shed's and goes south early just have your crash cart ready to rescue her. LOL :peace:

I'm watering anywhere between 3 and 6 plants a day at my house, so my crash cart is always handy!

I'm sure the reason my plants won't tolerate drought is the root ball/pot size ratio. By the time I'm in late flower my plants are root bound in the cloth pots. There is no part of the medium that doesn't have a network of thirsty roots running through it, so no reservoir to make it happen slowly.

133,000 lux may also play a part...

Root ball and container size was a question I was attacking trying the 4 Forest Dream clones using only empty plastic coffee containers that probably wont hold a gallon. None of them went as far as their parents into drought before needing rescue, so for this to work well I think 5 or 7 will be the ticket although my 3.5 gal was used with success. :peace:

Root ball and container size was a question I was attacking trying the 4 Forest Dream clones using only empty plastic coffee containers that probably wont hold a gallon. None of them went as far as their parents into drought before needing rescue, so for this to work well I think 5 or 7 will be the ticket although my 3.5 gal was used with success. :peace:
The right time in veg, in the proper size container is the recipe. Just the right amount of roots to get the job done with plenty of wiggle space to dry over time = success! No?

Back
Top Bottom