Exceptionally High FECO Yields

Stone my man!
That is a pretty looking lady your sporting these days. :) Upon close examination of the cultivar you provide today I see ample opportunity for your LWA measurements. She looks to be really happy and by happy I mean physically fit. I used thin strips of blue painter tape wrapped loose around measurement points to both locate and identify measurement points. It is real important to get your turgid leaf angles documented so your wilt targets are known. I am finding tons of other biological research I am extrapolating data from to enhance our strategy. :peace:
We have made more friends in the scientific community that are showing a new readiness to help us hillbilly white-coats out from time to time. This is sweet stuff we are digging in.
Would you have a pic to share of the tape? I see you're finding more in the world. Darkness is another(avenue) trichome amplifier folk talk about using if you see anything on that I believe it's another real tool that works. I've heard from 1 day to two weeks of darkness for the last two weeks to improve trich development.

Would you have a pic to share of the tape? I see you're finding more in the world. Darkness is another(avenue) trichome amplifier folk talk about using if you see anything on that I believe it's another real tool that works. I've heard from 1 day to two weeks of darkness for the last two weeks to improve trich development.
Hi Stone,
Just looked thru pics for some good tape pics and don't see any good shots. I know for sure I had pics of Northern Light girls all taped and can't find them. I will check wife's phone when she gets home. I have also used clothes pins.

Speaking of doing it in the dark, my LED sponsor has told me I will be getting a new light with a new technology soon. I cannot say too much about it, but the parameters I have been told about are mind blowing. When this will happen is unsure, but with this guy it will happen. Being a field tester for Tall Trees LED has it's upside for sure. :)

Hi Stone,
Just looked thru pics for some good tape pics and don't see any good shots. I know for sure I had pics of Northern Light girls all taped and can't find them. I will check wife's phone when she gets home. I have also used clothes pins.

Speaking of doing it in the dark, my LED sponsor has told me I will be getting a new light with a new technology soon. I cannot say too much about it, but the parameters I have been told about are mind blowing. When this will happen is unsure, but with this guy it will happen. Being a field tester for Tall Trees LED has it's upside for sure. :)
You're going to love it! Full spectrum rocks their world.

Ahoy 420,
My apology for the study going quiet. My back surgery problems have worsened and the clouds of misfortune continue to gather. Spinal fluid leak with unreal headache. Thank all of you for helping get my meds right. I will update again but the current grow is in jeopardy.

We are going to be supplied with some ABF from our friends out East. Whenever I get the straw hat on again.

I have to bring some less than great news here. My plant has dried up most of her leaves over the last couple of weeks and I don't think it's in anyone's best interest to put her through the stress of this now. I'm upset that we can't get this done as planned. My apologies guys. I have to withdraw the plant.

Holy cow. I have been returned to duty with my last few weeks being a bummer. The good folks at Loyola tried 2 times but we cannot get the leak to stop. My wife smuggled in medicine to the hospital or the pain would have driven me to opioid. Yucky for Hobbits like me.

Got 4 in flower and will begin updating again. :peace:

During my absence the cultivars basic requirements were met exceptionally well by my forced into duty assistant.
But;
Cultivars are not topped to our standard sweet 16 trim pattern. More of a hit or miss with what tops got trimmed by the looks of things. We will manage. Set of clones were also taken. No identification of strain on any container. Oh well.
Also noticed food source not flower but veg being used on flower mode plants. ok next time :)

@stoneotter my bro I feel your pain at not being able to go the distance. Strawberry cough may be like @InTheShed AK47 and not a good candidate. Northern Lights Gorilla Glue4 and Critical Jack have worked for me.

@Maritimer
Welcome back, sorry to hear your still having problem.
It is damn nice to have an assistant/apprentice to help out when needed, my guy is great, does not know a lot yet but learning and follows directions well. When I leave I have all the nutes made up and ready, all he has to do is add and pH.
I have started using Home & Garden Osmosis/Stabilizer for RO water, my Hydro guy gave me a Liter to try, said i could get about a week of pH stability, hoping for the best.

I have to bring some less than great news here. My plant has dried up most of her leaves over the last couple of weeks and I don't think it's in anyone's best interest to put her through the stress of this now. I'm upset that we can't get this done as planned. My apologies guys. I have to withdraw the plant.

Do you have a pic? Ive had a couple that had to be abandoned, and they got pretty crispy. In the end they recovered enough for a reasonable harvest.

Back
Top Bottom