Exceptionally High FECO Yields

That was an eventful experience. It's sad that you lost your pipe, but hopefully the fool takes advantage of the thinking time he's about to get. Nobody likes a thief, especially in the state pen.
I am at a junk yard because I am strapped for money.
No Robin Hood defense for the scoundrel.
But yes, and most importantly, we hope he learns not to steal.
Very unhobbitual conduct.

Good Morning,
Somehow thought that Friday was flower day 40. Nope, it's today so we have had too jump start the day.

At 0600 this morning Cali Orange cultivar #2 was treated with a MeJA ester foliar solution diluted for 100 ppm.. The treatment areas were not adjacent to the other scrog inhabitants, (or put differently) too avoid over-spray on adjacent plants we only sprayed flowers and areas private to Cali #2. The growing medium was covered with a moisture barrier as the solution is very watery and drips down. True to ester's, the aroma's are quite fruity and pleasant during and after application of the MeJA. Actually reminds me of the smell of Critical Jack, my favorite strain nobody can get for me.

That is a negative dig at my seed bank sosc
Trick or Treat with the Vets tonight up at Hines, overnite at the Fisher House.
Weather alert just on phone, says up to one inch of snow this afternoon.
Maybe the tots will stay home and I will get to keep all the goodies. ;)

Good Morning,
Somehow thought that Friday was flower day 40. Nope, it's today so we have had too jump start the day.

At 0600 this morning Cali Orange cultivar #2 was treated with a MeJA ester foliar solution diluted for 100 ppm.. The treatment areas were not adjacent to the other scrog inhabitants, (or put differently) too avoid over-spray on adjacent plants we only sprayed flowers and areas private to Cali #2. The growing medium was covered with a moisture barrier as the solution is very watery and drips down. True to ester's, the aroma's are quite fruity and pleasant during and after application of the MeJA. Actually reminds me of the smell of Critical Jack, my favorite strain nobody can get for me.

That is a negative dig at my seed bank sosc
Trick or Treat with the Vets tonight up at Hines, overnite at the Fisher House.
Weather alert just on phone, says up to one inch of snow this afternoon.
Maybe the tots will stay home and I will get to keep all the goodies. ;)
Let the Meja begin. Good testing Maritimer!

Let the Meja begin. Good testing Maritimer!
I got really excited (easy GT) when applying the elicitor. I wanted to play fireman and squirt down everything. The dog and cat are both lucky I didn't target them for a bit of trichome growth. Seriously, I so wanted to treat the whole canopy. Truth be told until we know more I aint supposed to be tinkering with my grow. The clones are for fun and testing.

I came across an amazing picture here on the 420 gallery. I recognized the Avatar but couldn't remember where.
Then this morning I figured it out, the first 420 member to respond to this thread @CrazyChef . I think I want to explore his place for more gems.

Hi Shed,
We have Sunday morning planned for another photo shoot of Cali #2 (over 72 hours post treatment) and we will try replicating the photos we took before the treatment. I'm hoping to get some nice pics later today for grins.

@Skybound would you be able to give me an idea of how and when you have used your fish sprays as to compare with my outline below. I have an uneasy feeling that I triggered a yield crushing blow to this specimen as she is clearly finishing out ahead of normal days in flower time, and with smaller flowers covered in fuzzy trichomes. If anyone keeps that info besides me it might be you LOL.

Cali Orange #1

Fish fertilizer foliar spray chronology.

14 days seedling/pre-veg >completed

28 days veg > completed, flip photoperiod flower hours

24th day of flower first application (mid 4th week flower)

27th day of flower second application

30th day of flower third application

32nd day of flower observations of increased trichome production are evidenced.

I seen @CrazyChef has a video uploaded to his thread. How does that work? Maybe I will try to shoot a video explaining some things. LOL probably explain nothing. Does it upload same as a picture?

@Skybound would you be able to give me an idea of how and when you have used your fish sprays as to compare with my outline below. I have an uneasy feeling that I triggered a yield crushing blow to this specimen as she is clearly finishing out ahead of normal days in flower time, and with smaller flowers covered in fuzzy trichomes. If anyone keeps that info besides me it might be you LOL.

Right now I spray about every 7-10 days as that is what Doc Bud recommends in his kit. I'm not sure that we can OD on the sprays as my research indicates that foliar feeding is upwards of 90% efficient, more so than the roots. It is possible that the molasses may be causing problems, but I still need/want to do a lot more reading on that before I conclude for myself.

If I had to make a suggestion one foliar novice to another, I'd say spray the bottoms of leaves only, and at a time when the stomata are opened, so about an hour after lights on all the way to just after lights off. I aim for hour after lights on, and I turn my lights to the lowest setting and turn off the circulating fan so the spray doesn't evaporate.

I seen @CrazyChef has a video uploaded to his thread. How does that work? Maybe I will try to shoot a video explaining some things. LOL probably explain nothing. Does it upload same as a picture?

As far as I know, we gotta upload our vids to YouTube, then insert the link to it in the Insert/Media feature.

If I had to make a suggestion one foliar novice to another, I'd say spray the bottoms of leaves only, and at a time when the stomata are opened, so about an hour after lights on all the way to just after lights off. I aim for hour after lights on, and I turn my lights to the lowest setting and turn off the circulating fan so the spray doesn't evaporate.
As far as I know, we gotta upload our vids to YouTube, then insert the link to it in the Insert/Media feature.
wondering with a broad smile on my face how the world I would manage to spray that nasty stuff on the underside of a 4 X 4 scrog without taking a shower. i cannot. thanks for the speedy reply, as always you give me lots to think about. :)

I think the wife hid my straw hat? What the

wondering with a broad smile on my face how the world I would manage to spray that nasty stuff on the underside of a 4 X 4 scrog without taking a shower. i cannot. thanks for the speedy reply, as always you give me lots to think about. :)

I think the wife hid my straw hat? What the

I too am in 4x4 scrogs. Get you a half gallon pump sprayer from Tractor Supply, oh and definitely get some yucca extract to wetten your water more. The pump sprayer doesn't make a super fine mist, but it's good enough, plus having a long wand, you can reach into the underside and pulsate your trigger pulls so not to overspray the room. Of course a lot will find it's way to the tops of leaves, but if you focus on the undersides, you'll find you get a lot more applied as intended.

Yup!

Ahoy CC,
Would you have a good picture of amber hued trichomes you could share here? I saw one of your milky way shots and it was pretty cool.

Ahoy CC,
Would you have a good picture of amber hued trichomes you could share here? I saw one of your milky way shots and it was pretty cool.
Ask and ye shall receive :yummy:

OvzZtS6.jpg

axAzwYI.jpg

Ahoy @InTheShed
I now understand fully when @Pennywise told me that @Skybound has some knowledge of nutes.
Guys, I have visited all three of your sites and I want to say thanks.
As a grower I am a Chihuahua rolling with some German Shepard's.
Wondering if MeJA might help me. LOL

You guys are like master growers. Your patience with me has been amazing.

Back
Top Bottom