Exceptionally High FECO Yields

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so maybe I will shut up.

Looking good in there!
Ahoy PW,
Have you or anyone else grown monster clones before? I never have except an outside experiment last year. In the picture you might be able to see the changed leaf morphology. Went from a 5 bladed cannabis leaves to now hardly any serration and 3 blades?

I have, and they go through that weird leaf period until they finally start with standard 3-bladed leaves. Mine take months to reveg under 24/0!
24 /0 Thanks Shed, Another thanks again for the tip with the mini humi and the copy box.
Drying and curing scare me bad. Usually need long term storage unless I play Santa too much.

@Skybound how goes the construction?
I'm getting jazzed for you! :)

3 Northern popped this afternoon. None of my OG GSC.

@Skybound how goes the construction?
I'm getting jazzed for you! :)

3 Northern popped this afternoon. None of my OG GSC.

Slowly but surely. I'm not in a huge rush, so I'm basically doing the small stuff piece by piece, capping the window, outlining the air handler, cutting and screwing studs, then tomorrow I'll sheet it, hang the door and Panda film the whole room. After that, roll out the floor, cut it to size, work out most of the bends, then spend a few hours getting it to set just right, then staple it firmly in place and then hang the HID. Once the HID is lit, I can bring all the plants in, and rip down the old rooms, break apart the COB fixtures and begin working them into the room. I should be done by Monday or Tuesday. I had to give back 6" off one of the 9' runs making it 8'6", oh well.

frame.jpg mini split.jpg window.jpg

If my wife knew the thoughts racing thru my gently enchanted mind, she would say you guys are a bad influence on me. LOL
actually she thinks it awesome so many folks are willing to help each other out here on 420.
same reaction as when she is with me up at the Vets hospital.

Great job so far bro :)

If my wife knew the thoughts racing thru my gently enchanted mind, she would say you guys are a bad influence on me. LOL
actually she thinks it awesome so many folks are willing to help each other out here on 420.
same reaction as when she is with me up at the Vets hospital.

Great job so far bro :)

People, when given the chance to be kind, will do so. I've studied several topics in the past um...20 years and each topic/hobby has it's own forum or collection of forums and it's my experience people will kindly help over and over regardless of the subject matter. I mean 420 is 420% nicer and more mature than the other canna forums, but still, there definitely are helpers out there. For instance, all of my nute studies are solely based on a 3 month Q&A I had with some grower on RIU as that kind of content is/was not on 420. So I had to go there every day to flesh out my next set of questions. RIU is notorious for having immature Dbags that find more enjoyment in endless nonsensical arguments, but we can each easily find who our people are just by their demeanor.

just reading the vermiculite i bought is different from Farsides perlite?
the fancy stuff uses both for the pro mix.

"PRO-MIX BX is a solution for growers seeking to benefit from both the nutrient retention ability of vermiculite and a perlite content providing limited but proper drainage capacities. Combined with high-quality fibrous peat moss, this formulation is ideal for growers looking for a general purpose medium which creates a well-balanced growing environment."
I was looking at this and now see its different. I will get perlite tomorrow. Thanks Shed

@InTheShed The GSC seeds must have felt your sad face when I mentioned them failing to germinate. I just jiffed a pretty little dinosaur tail looking taproot from one of the stubborn seeds. the other 2 gsc seeds remain in waterboard and we will check for any life in the morning. :)
perlite is on order from amazon.

MeJA Study Update;

The effects of the initial application of meja as interpreted were reported as shade avoidance and as a precautionary approach to hormonal exploration we withheld a planned second treatment. The plant remains under investigation relating to our goal of increased glandular production. I have seen several of the abstracts in my academic research that refer to female pistils as trichomes. At this point I will say she is showing me hugely noticeable difference in pistil count and size without need for magnification. If the extra hairy buds become extra covered in resinous trichome bulbs we will be on to something. I will try to get some pics in the am before lights on.

One of our academic friends has cautioned me on the correct lab equipment being the only method of analogy relating to the establishments of turgid rigor or LWA . We will stick with angle devices until somebody makes something better that don’t cost an arm and a seed. BTW the Northern Lights is in the midst of her drought application and shows zero wilt to date.

Playing with street seeds gifted for our fun.

Wifi modem was tested and was hotter than I said. Digital readings of 92 and 93F.

3 seeds sprayed with MeJA in moist towel in baggie on modem.

3 seeds sprayed with SA in moist towel in baggie on modem.

3 seeds sprayed with H2O in moist towel in baggie on modem.

I'm curious why you're applying the MeJa to seeds?

The more I research the different abstracts relating to phytohormones and such, the more convinced I become that the whole area of study is rife with conflicting theories and findings. If we want to be sure of something, as it relates to cannabis and hormonal manipulations we best be prepared to investigate it on our own initiative.

The meja was introduced to seed stock in an attempt to learn and document any effects on seed dormancy, tap root emergence delays, seedling growth and vigor assessments and anything else we can think to explore. The existing data on for example rice seeds treated with meja that have been grown to mature with enough hormonal manipulation expression that the extra shade avoidance of the erect foliar posture allows for denser crop spacing. Leaves standing straighter up allow closer spacing of the grain cultivars = more love.

If I am way off base on this I should fit right in with some of the folks wearing lab coats. :)

@stoneotter bro,
I am stuck in trim jail and smiled thinking about last time.
Cali Orange cultivar #1 came down this morning.
Actual days in flower 51.

Back
Top Bottom