Exceptionally High FECO Yields

I just wanted to add that there are some cultivars that foxtail even in the most ideal of climates, not that it makes harvesting an easier decision!
Hi Shed,
Thanks. From the pictures on Royal Queen Seeds I do not believe this is foxtailing. Nonetheless, I am glad Sky mentioned the phenomena occurring as I was not hip. :) You folks are gonna turn me into a grower that will make you proud.
That is my New Year resolution.

I just wanted to add that there are some cultivars that foxtail even in the most ideal of climates, not that it makes harvesting an easier decision!

It's my understandfing that Sativas are more likely to FT than Indicas. Whatever the case, it makes trimming a PITA.

Only if neatness matters :).

Here is my genetically foxtailing Blueberry auto (indica):
20170809_075006.jpg

Only if neatness matters :).

Here is my genetically foxtailing Blueberry auto (indica):
20170809_075006.jpg
sudden craving for blueberry pancakes with syrup and some black hot coffee. :bongrip:

Ahoy 420,
At times it can feel really great too laugh so hard that tears and runny nose hit simultaneously. Even when we are laughing at ourselves. My friends, I had paid Sky a visit earlier where he is patiently teaching me some nutrition do's and don'ts. My pal alerted me that I had been forever feeding my prized plants a recipe designed for tomatoes.

Since my first harvest, whenever opportunity presented itself I loved dissertation (to whomever would listen) about how cannabis cannot simply be fed with tomato food. My goodness :) silly rabbit! LOL

Ahoy 420,
At times it can feel really great too laugh so hard that tears and runny nose hit simultaneously. Even when we are laughing at ourselves. My friends, I had paid Sky a visit earlier where he is patiently teaching me some nutrition do's and don'ts. My pal alerted me that I had been forever feeding my prized plants a recipe designed for tomatoes.

Since my first harvest, whenever opportunity presented itself I loved dissertation (to whomever would listen) about how cannabis cannot simply be fed with tomato food. My goodness :) silly rabbit! LOL

I didn't mean to imply that you can't feed with tomato food, just that Megacrop will fulfill the needs better. I'm sure our weed will survive and thrive in a wide variety of regimens.

Megacrop will fulfill the needs better.

I'm anxious to try it next grow! I did a search and can't find it, how do you dose with MC? For example, I use the GH Flora series at 50% suggested dosage in coco/perlite, top feed to runoff, 5 times a day. It's been working fine but I want to change it up, compare and learn. Thanks!

I'm anxious to try it next grow! I did a search and can't find it, how do you dose with MC? For example, I use the GH Flora series at 50% suggested dosage in coco/perlite, top feed to runoff, 5 times a day. It's been working fine but I want to change it up, compare and learn. Thanks!
Hi Brian,
Greenleaf nutrients has the MC feed schedule on their website.
I would advise any who want to learn more about feeding plants to visit Skybound's thread. Packed.

More Tomato trivia;
The jazz (MeJA) we are experimenting with, has been scientifically proven to increase trichome counts by over 99% in strains of tomatoes.

The tomato plant is among the largest targets of experimental cultivation due to the agronomic market valuation metrics.

The tomato fruit is treated with phytohormones allowing for example a semi truck load of green tomatoes will be sprayed within hours of arriving at the market. Guess what color they are coming out of the truck.

Big day with GSC coming down/ left scrog being disassembled/clone cultivar too relocate under HID footprint.

From what I hear, if you contact Greenleaf, they'll send you 500 gram sample for free if you pay the shipping. My approach involves using what I have on hand to recreate Megacrop and that is what I use. If you want, I could try to reformulate GH to make Megacrop the same way, but when I tried it with the 3 part only, the numbers returned way out of range, but if you use all of the GH supplements, that might help dial in the ranges more so. All of this would be helpful in that it might allow you to test Megacrop now with your GH products. If you're growing in hydro, you knowledge of things will triple if you learn how to use Hydro Buddy.

Big day with GSC coming down/ left scrog being disassembled/clone cultivar too relocate under HID footprint.

I have a GSC seedling now. I can't wait till I get it to bloom and finish. Please let me know your smoke report when you finish yours.

I will grab some closeups later, but the second clone that stayed under fs led for 11 days longer than her sister clone has a fuller richer texture and is already getting frosty. It will miss the led.
This must be considered in deciding which cultivar receives the treatment and which is control.
That is tomorrow so any helpful thoughts are welcome. :)

remember me complaining about the seed crew in southern oregon who sold me dinafem seeds? i had alerted the breeder his representatives were letting folks down. This was last email from dinafem.
"Hi,
It’s very strange because we don’t have any distributor in USA, and so we can’t identify who sent these seeds there and we need to know it, to finally process replacement.
So, if you can ask to your retail/shop who is his distributor, it will permit us to resolve this issue easily and quickly.
You can show them this message, no problem.
Many thanks for your understanding, best regards,"

Ain't that a beach, the southern oreo crew are not even authorized distributors.
smacks :(

Ahoy 420,
The second phase of our meja study has began.
The larger clone has been treated with 100 ppm. elicitor on flower day 30.
The second application is scheduled for flower day 40, but will be evaluated later.
I grabbed pictures before the foliar treatment and will post them later today.
Indicative of the anticipated results being in our favor, the elicitor was applied
in sync to the Rolling Stones song "Start me up". My back was a bit stiff, so I only feinted my famous spice girls kick.

The original specimen was sprayed over 3 weeks ago and continues to slowly ripen and grow. :)

You should take your pics just after lights out or just before lights on. That HPS color can't be corrected IMO.

Hi Sky,
We will get pics tonight. Your right.
I am hoping my perlite comes today. Would you mind detailing the ingredients I will need to mix, keeping in mind I intend to follow you up the path of your faux db kit model? I need 30 gallons.

I ordered Cal/Mag on your recommendation to supplement MC .

I hung a meter with the hanging bud branches. ambient humidity and temp are 54% rh and 68.5 F.
Is this too moist or cool? should I have a fan on?
i get nervous.

Back
Top Bottom