Exceptionally High FECO Yields

Hello @gr865
I thought I remembered you making medicine or talking about it. Our bro @survivorx2 is giving up on chemo and is already released to hospice. I want to learn about comfort measures we might be able to produce using cannabis concentrates feco or rso. Can you help? Dosing?

I'm back. Been crazy at the otter farm but here's the willing testers who took their last water on the 26th, yesterday. The official blue painters tape designates the leaf picked to watch. I believe they will take 6 to ? days to reach any sign of wanting water. Some bud trichome pics to anchor our views of development.
On another note I have to say thanks to you Maritimer for making us all better growers! You sir are a big dog on campus. I don't know about anyone else but I'm here to learn and share. You sir are looked up to by us all (if I may say) .
Testing one:

Then there's
Edit: These three pics have replaced the wrong ones.

I think I just had a lustful thought involving a beautiful Dard Devil temptress.
OK, more than just one I reckon..

Thanks for your kind words

@stoneotter
I am gonna be looking in on the campground. if you keep fresh pics after about the fourth day i can watch along with you and keep my fingers crossed.
Notes:
Before you witness any changes in LWA the cultivar will already be setting in motion the needed changes in hormone balance that generate the increased joy we seek. I have a soil moisture gauge with 8 inch probes (need 12) I use to actually measure moisture similar to Caplan, and that mostly just tells me when to begin daily LWA measurements. But as we discussed you do not need the instrument. Last bit, do not be surprised by a non linear loss of turgid values. The plant will chug a bit.
I will be as close as you wish bro!

edit; throw rescue water in tent for gentle rescue after temp stabilization

Hello @gr865
I thought I remembered you making medicine or talking about it. Our bro @survivorx2 is giving up on chemo and is already released to hospice. I want to learn about comfort measures we might be able to produce using cannabis concentrates feco or rso. Can you help? Dosing?

This is the method I use.

As far as dosing, it depends on what cancer he has, what stage, what is is doing now for any treatment.
He should also look at his diet, no sugar, reduced bad fats, lots of veggies.

Here is a thread that GrampaTokin has, good info.

This is the method a friend did for his bladder cancer, he did chemo and after it came back he did another round of chemo/Radiation. After his cancer returned the third time he decided to go this route. His Dr's told him he had less and 4 months to live. That was over 8 yrs ago and at 72 years old he looks great, feels great, does a 200 mg maintenance dose daily.
Here are a couple of sites to check out the Canna Budwig Protocol.

You can google Canna Budwig Protocol and find diet info also.

I ask again what cancer, stage and any treatments he has had.

This is the method I use.

As far as dosing, it depends on what cancer he has, what stage, what is is doing now for any treatment.
He should also look at his diet, no sugar, reduced bad fats, lots of veggies.

Here is a thread that GrampaTokin has, good info.

This is the method a friend did for his bladder cancer, he did chemo and after it came back he did another round of chemo/Radiation. After his cancer returned the third time he decided to go this route. His Dr's told him he had less and 4 months to live. That was over 8 yrs ago and at 72 years old he looks great, feels great, does a 200 mg maintenance dose daily.
Here are a couple of sites to check out the Canna Budwig Protocol.

You can google Canna Budwig Protocol and find diet info also.

I ask again what cancer, stage and any treatments he has had.
I cannot thank you enough for taking the time and effort involved in your reply. I honestly doubt I will ever be able to repay you such a wonderful favor. Thank you gr, your Great :love:

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time and effort involved in your reply. I honestly doubt I will ever be able to repay you such a wonderful favor. Thank you gr, your Great :love:

When I did a FECO/CCO protocol, I started with a goal of 60 grams of FECO in 90 days. Ended up doing 90 plus grams over 105 days. I did not do the Canna Budwig Protocol just did it in 00 caps. The Dr. said he wanted me to have a biopsy and did a 14 point biopsy and all 14 spots were negative. I did not have cancer but my prostate numbers where highly elevated and after completion of the protocol my numbers drop well over 4 points, my PSA was 8.3 prior to the protocol and 3.2 after.
What cancer does your friend have? Is it hormone driven?

He is in Hospital so I will have to ask his wife later when I think she is off from work. I know it is stage 4 and spread everywhere except brain so far. He is shy about trying the strong meds but after I study up what you provided we will be able th help him with my confidence improving. Thank you

@stoneotter
I am gonna be looking in on the campground. if you keep fresh pics after about the fourth day i can watch along with you and keep my fingers crossed.
Notes:
Before you witness any changes in LWA the cultivar will already be setting in motion the needed changes in hormone balance that generate the increased joy we seek. I have a soil moisture gauge with 8 inch probes (need 12) I use to actually measure moisture similar to Caplan, and that mostly just tells me when to begin daily LWA measurements. But as we discussed you do not need the instrument. Last bit, do not be surprised by a non linear loss of turgid values. The plant will chug a bit.
I will be as close as you wish bro!

edit; throw rescue water in tent for gentle rescue after temp stabilization
Ok got it. I'll put pics here as we go. Thanks for the tips! I do the water in the tent thing for the younguns. Good idea for this. These ladies are accustomed to full water, then on the third day a small top water, maybe 1/4 gal, then full water again on the fifth day. Let's see what happens!

When I did the Gorilla Glue #4 drought, the buds got so sticky you could do the spaghetti test. In the spaghetti test when you think the pasta is done you remove one noodle and throw it at the wall. If the noodle sticks it is done. The buds would stick and yes I was enchanted while enjoying the new sport. Good Luck.

When I did a FECO/CCO protocol, I started with a goal of 60 grams of FECO in 90 days. Ended up doing 90 plus grams over 105 days. I did not do the Canna Budwig Protocol just did it in 00 caps. The Dr. said he wanted me to have a biopsy and did a 14 point biopsy and all 14 spots were negative. I did not have cancer but my prostate numbers where highly elevated and after completion of the protocol my numbers drop well over 4 points, my PSA was 8.3 prior to the protocol and 3.2 after.
What cancer does your friend have? Is it hormone driven?
That is great new about your psa numbers. we can't afford to lose you. look what you just did for a stranger. :love:

When I did the Gorilla Glue #4 drought, the buds got so sticky you could do the spaghetti test. In the spaghetti test when you think the pasta is done you remove one noodle and throw it at the wall. If the noodle sticks it is done. The buds would stick and yes I was enchanted while enjoying the new sport. Good Luck.
You're making me smile brother. You know I'm a glass half full guy. I need a cold shower!

Power went out for a second. While HID was recycling to arch I grabbed a few pics. Keep in mind the clones are not only sisters of the same mother, but taken as a paired set from the second branchial node. Pics worth a thousand words they say. Here we go !

Not even close. Flower factory status awarded to clone 1 so far. :) and we have plans to spray her again on flower day 40

Our first recipient of meja @ DIF 40 on flower day 67 Cali Orange cultivar #2 finally giving up and closing the bloom period. Her smell is incredible and smoking a bit will be a treat we think. She has been a trooper.

Back
Top Bottom