Exceptionally High FECO Yields

Meja Study Update;
the stimulation of enhanced cannabinoid production may not be directly linked with floral mass accumulation. we are targeting more THC and CBD and not the problematic over sized flowers. Put differently, we are not shooting for larger apples, we want juicier apples. this drives back application of meja to earlier in the bloom cycle when we want the bud to grow bigger, followed by end of bloom phase when the normal cacooning (trichome fattening) is naturally occurring. Grow the flower and have time to fill it with love.

Speaking of @InTheShed
I was out sponge bobbing @farside05 thread and keeping quiet for a change. Then I read a message from Shed and I suddenly sound like Tom Brady when he was told about all those footballs being deflated "WHATTTTT?"
I got to crush my balls.
Thanks Shed I will be crushing my MC balls from now on. :)
@survivorx2 crush your balls my sailor friend
Shed called them Calcium balls
crush your calcium balls, not your balls my sailor friend :love:
"

Nicely done Maritimer! This is becoming second nature to you :).
When mixing salts for concentrates, the water volume will expand, so if for instance mixing up a gallon of concentrate and you begin with a full gallon of water, pour some of that water into a separate cup, then mix your salts into the larger part of water, shake till salts dissolve, then top off with that cup of water as needed to make it a full gallon.
So when you read instructions that say mix this amount in a gallon of water, am I supposed to end up with a gallon of water rather than starting with one?
Shed does it all the time Sky too. I missed the memo.
Easy peasy. Copy the link you want to use, type the word or phrase, highlight it, click the chain-link in the tool bar, pasted the link, and hit Insert. For the life of me I can't get it to work on my Android phone in Firefox though :grrrr:
Speaking of @InTheShed
I was out sponge bobbing @farside05 thread and keeping quiet for a change. Then I read a message from Shed and I suddenly sound like Tom Brady when he was told about all those footballs being deflated "WHATTTTT?"
I got to crush my balls.
Thanks Shed I will be crushing my MC balls from now on. :)
@survivorx2 crush your balls my sailor friend
Shed called them Calcium balls
crush your calcium balls, not your balls my sailor friend :love:
Just to clarify, I don't crush the MegaCrop balls as I make large enough batches to not worry about homogeneity of the product. If I were making 1 gallon or smaller batches, I would grind the balls using a coffee grinder. I found crushing them time consuming and nearly impossible. A colander will separate them first.

So when you read instructions that say mix this amount in a gallon of water, am I supposed to end up with a gallon of water rather than starting with one?

yes, but as a practice I start with a gallon, take out a solo cup's worth, mix the gallon, then add back whatever's needed to end up with the desired gallon. Because I make my own concentrates much weaker than normal, I don't have to fight to get the salts to dissolve, but I suspect that when you guys remake the Pro-Tekt, you'll have some difficulty trying to stuff it all in there and may need a paint paddle on a drill, and maybe even hot water.

Edit - I forgot, I only make half gallons anymore, but it's just easier to say gallon.

clones no longer look like they are even clones. idk

Hi Brostone,
I hope it all goes up in smoke so to speak, and you get back the effort you put forth.
We might not be inventing the wheel, like your buddy ggdd points out so cleverly in your thread.
Someone already has made a wheel!
But you and I are having a blast trying this stuff anyways. :love:

@farside05
I am a slow slow reader as you may have noticed on your thread. I am needing a favor if possible. Do you later in your thread put up the mix showing your newest nutrition cocktail. Pls keep in mind I will be running the faux you helped me build using mostly perlite but some vermiculite. I have the MC, the Pro-Tekt, and the Cal/Mag from greenway. It is the food building lesson I ask of you. If your busy I will eventually get caught up in your amazing thread.
Thanks

@farside05
I am a slow slow reader as you may have noticed on your thread. I am needing a favor if possible. Do you later in your thread put up the mix showing your newest nutrition cocktail. Pls keep in mind I will be running the faux you helped me build using mostly perlite but some vermiculite. I have the MC, the Pro-Tekt, and the Cal/Mag from greenway. It is the food building lesson I ask of you. If your busy I will eventually get caught up in your amazing thread.
Thanks

Page 48, Post 954

Thank you farside.
Think of this if something skews your day.
The blooms you help me cultivate with your knowledge will help folks (including me) suffer less.
That is huge and we thank you.
That is you. :love:

Back
Top Bottom