Exceptionally High FECO Yields

Hi Brostone,
I hope it all goes up in smoke so to speak, and you get back the effort you put forth.
We might not be inventing the wheel, like your buddy ggdd points out so cleverly in your thread.
Someone already has made a wheel!
But you and I are having a blast trying this stuff anyways. :love:
For sure! Btw did you see Mr. Magoos nug of the month this last month? Wowza!! "I'll have what he's having". I haven't followed him but I have to when I can. It's one of the most frosted nugs I've ever seen.

Thank you farside.
Think of this if something skews your day.
The blooms you help me cultivate with your knowledge will help folks (including me) suffer less.
That is huge and we thank you.
That is you. :love:

When I started growing I wanted to help my wife with her anxiety, depression, and fibromyalgia. I also had noble ambitions that perhaps I could help someone else along the way too. Recently I've been producing gummies for a woman who is very medication averse, doesn't drink, smoke, or have any other significant vices. Unfortunately she was diagnosed with Huntington's Disease:

Huntington's disease (HD) is a fatal genetic disorder that causes the progressive breakdown of nerve cells in the brain. It deteriorates a person's physical and mental abilities usually during their prime working years and has no cure.

THC has been shown to help with Traumatic Brain Injuries and helps protect the brain. Therefore she was willing to try it. She takes 1-2 gummies every morning. Not an incredibly high dose, just 2.8-5.6mg. She's had marked improvement in her motor skills and is overjoyed, as am I. If I'm able to help anyone else here along the way too, by passing on anything I've learned, even better. I'm sure you'll pay it forward to another person also. The more people we have on this crusade, the faster the demonization will be put to rest.

Meja study update;
Cali O #2 came down stout/as in heavy, @Skybound is really nailing some progressive thinking because the harvest just taken from our first test has me convinced the meja application must be considered in vegetative stage. The branchial thickening that occurred in our specimen shows she tried to keep up with increased floral weight demands. If we give her meja juice earlier she has more time to grow thicker branches for watermelon sized buds. OK the watermelon is an exaggeration.

@farside05 A tug at your attention once more to ask you look this over. I have been known to make the silliest of mistakes. In order for me to prepare a gallon of food for a 30 day old plant.
Pre-mix cal/mag and store in marked container.
Use sheds method of chopping my MC balls and re-blend base MC.
Use digital scale and scoop 6 grams mc add to water jug holding 1 gal. r.o. water.
Using a syringe draw 5 ml. Pro-Tekt straight from cute little bottle and inject in MC water jug. ???
Using a syringe draw 5 ml. pre-mixed cal/mag solution and inject in MC water jug.
Mix and check ph adjust ph to ???
Feed the plant.

Many thanks for sharing, especially your activism.
A tip of the Stetson at ya!

Meja study update:
The second test is already pretty convincing that we are doing well.
I have decided (based on what we have seen so far) that I will be reasonably safe to apply a foliar spray of meja @100ppm. on one of our two monster clones just beginning to blossom. This is very important as these two plants are up to this point almost identical. This test with a solid clone control plant adds weight to our study. If we hit 3 for 3 I would suggest spending $25 dollars and as our friend Brian says "sperimenting".

In a sense I will remain in compliance with my gardening restriction of not using my plants for mischief. :bongrip:
I will grab some pics later after lights are out.

@farside05 A tug at your attention once more to ask you look this over. I have been known to make the silliest of mistakes. In order for me to prepare a gallon of food for a 30 day old plant.
Pre-mix cal/mag and store in marked container.
Use sheds method of chopping my MC balls and re-blend base MC.
Use digital scale and scoop 6 grams mc add to water jug holding 1 gal. r.o. water.
Using a syringe draw 5 ml. Pro-Tekt straight from cute little bottle and inject in MC water jug. ???
Using a syringe draw 5 ml. pre-mixed cal/mag solution and inject in MC water jug.
Mix and check ph adjust ph to ???
Feed the plant.

Many thanks for sharing, especially your activism.
A tip of the Stetson at ya!

Add products to your 1 gallon of water in this order.

Silica/Pro-Tekt
Cal-Mag
Mega Crop.

Adding Silica after other nutes can cause it congeal, so you want to make sure it's first. I don't pH my mix at all. If you check, you'll probably find that the mix will come out to something in the area of 6.2-6.6 on its own.

not yet
have tips?

no, but you said you add 5ml of calmag which can only be accomplished if it's liquid. If it was liquid though, I would then ask if there's a gram per ml of liquid. IDK if Farside makes his calmag into a concentrate like he does with the silica, and TBH it doesn't matter a whole lot what the concentration would be as long as it's known, but do not try to mix the MC into a concentrate as the metallic sulfates WILL oxidize quickly and ruin everything.

no, but you said you add 5ml of calmag which can only be accomplished if it's liquid. If it was liquid though, I would then ask if there's a gram per ml of liquid. IDK if Farside makes his calmag into a concentrate like he does with the silica, and TBH it doesn't matter a whole lot what the concentration would be as long as it's known, but do not try to mix the MC into a concentrate as the metallic sulfates WILL oxidize quickly and ruin everything.

The Greenway Cal Mag product is pre measured, 1 bag into a gallon of water. In a large stock pot, add 1 gallon of water. Warm water on the stove to aid in dissolving. Pour in contents of bag. Mix to dissolve. Allow to cool. Add contents to empty milk jug to store. You'll have a bit more than a gallon. Use leftovers first.

The Greenway Cal Mag product is pre measured, 1 bag into a gallon of water. In a large stock pot, add 1 gallon of water. Warm water on the stove to aid in dissolving. Pour in contents of bag. Mix to dissolve. Allow to cool. Add contents to empty milk jug to store. You'll have a bit more than a gallon. Use leftovers first.

Is it an even pound? Also, how many ml = 1 gram?

Is it an even pound? Also, how many ml = 1 gram?

It's 2.5lbs per gallon...

At Greenway Biotech, we decided to sell pure concentrated Cal Mag Plus in powder form, increasing product yield while reducing excessive shipping cost. Doing so allows us to provide you with the highest quality Cal Mag Plus at a fraction of the cost. Another benefit to powder concentrate is that you can easily alter the concentration of the product to suit your particular needs.

Analysis (at a Ratio of 2.5 lbs. per Gallon):

• Total Nitrogen (N): 2.0%, 2.0% Nitrate Nitrogen
  • Calcium (Ca): 3.2%
  • Magnesium (Mg): 1.2%, 1.2% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
  • Iron (Fe): 0.1%, 0.1% Chelated Iron (Fe)
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Magnesium Nitrate, Iron EDTA.

As it happens, my favorite stock pot is not in it's usual hard to get at storage location. The turkey carcass soup it just rendered was fantastic. I am excited about making this up tomorrow. Green days :) Again, many thanks.

@PCaddict be careful reading this stuff. It can be catchy!
Great seeing you visit, stay and feel welcomed.
Any friend of Stone... did he tell you he is second in command?
Modesty, I suppose held him back. LOL

Ahoy 420,
Meja study update again. I succumbed to the pressure, the same pressure that killed the cat as the saying goes. Curiosity. Dam straight, @Skybound my friend, I have squirted another unsuspecting cultivar. Sneaking under the cover of classical piano solo music via Pandora, the smaller monster clone took a meja shower. Flower day #11. Again, with fingers crossed. :bongrip:

THC has been shown to help with Traumatic Brain Injuries and helps protect the brain.
I thought it was CBD that was a brain protector, and that the NFL is/was looking at it for concussions. I hadn't heard the same about THC, though there's no discounting the improvement your patient is seeing!
Just wanted to say that 6 grams is too high for a 30 day old plant. I'm thinking 4 - 4.5 depending on its size. Which changes the other ingredient measurements as well.

I thought it was CBD that was a brain protector, and that the NFL is/was looking at it for concussions. I hadn't heard the same about THC, though there's no discounting the improvement your patient is seeing!
/QUOTE]
Shed, When I had spinal headache the hospital knew I was using feco. After the event they followed up asking about dosing and intervals for a report they were doing.

Back
Top Bottom