Exceptionally High FECO Yields

pics on page 72 of this thread you posted. wth kind of bug light gizmo is that? LOL :bongrip:

Awesome to see you gettin er done! :) I've come to understand that the grinding step isn't needed as much for ethanol washes but is helpful for oil infusions, reason being the ethanol, low viscosity, will penetrate easily while oil, high viscosity, not so much. I would also assume grinding releases more fats and undesirables, being that trichomes are, afterall, external structures. Short of lab tests I wonder if that theory can be tested hmm.

A good “hydrated” piss color. There is a distinction. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You’re doing well. :love:
Gotcha!
:high-five:

Morning after night of Jagermeister piss is no bueno!
:rofl:

Piss when prepping for drug test is good.
:thumb:

That leaf twist looks to be genetic, I've seen that before.

I've had that before with some Sour D from Royal Queen. It also may have smooth leaf edges on one side or one half of the leaf regular colored and the other half varigated. It would just be a random leaf or two, like maybe one in 50. The rest of the plant was extremely healthy.

I've had that before with some Sour D from Royal Queen. It also may have smooth leaf edges on one side or one half of the leaf regular colored and the other half varigated. It would just be a random leaf or two, like maybe one in 50. The rest of the plant was extremely healthy.
We will blame it on the genetics. I got her from Dinafem out of Spain. They also like to stunt. Farside, the plants are enjoying the fs faux everything so much it is awesome. I have ran Northern Lights for three straight years and these seeds came from that same supplier (fired now) but just exploding downstairs like never before.
Beasty Girls :)

pics on page 72 of this thread you posted. wth kind of bug light gizmo is that? LOL :bongrip:

Still not sure of what you speak.
I don't think I posted this pic here, but this could be what you are talking about..
This was from 17/18 Barneys Farm LSD grow.
20180113_212102 (2)_LI.jpg

Still not sure of what you speak.
I don't think I posted this pic here, but this could be what you are talking about..
This was from 17/18 Barneys Farm LSD grow.
20180113_212102 (2)_LI.jpg
I'm sorry. I didn't recognize your bulb in the socket.
Love the arrangement.

Ahoy 420,
It had been a while since I was able to sleep for six long hours without waking up in pain.
Thanks to @Brian420pm and @gr865 and of course, the pain fixer @Grandpa Tokin for all your help.

I am going to do some homework with a spreadsheet I got from @InTheShed so I can learn how to better dose and make meds like Brian did. Sir Tokin has pointed out I am lame at administering the med, simply spreading it on the outside of a joint. He fires up a rig. Gr has cool recipes for life savers, shed talks about gumbies, I sit here with 2 grams puddled up on a silicone mat.

Wonder does @Preston9mm concoct stuff for his bad back? Preston.
Again, thanks all for your help.

I do make some topicals from time-to-time. Just a simple grapeseed oil, infused with as much THC as I can get into the oil. Grapeseed absorbs great.

Biggest problem I have found with it is getting down to the deeper tissue, in my case, the pain in my bones.

I've found that my oil takes 3 applications to really work. Apply, let absorb, apply again... absorb.....etc.

I generally have the wife rub me down before bed and I'll wake in the morning feeling loose as a goose.

I do make some topicals from time-to-time. Just a simple grapeseed oil, infused with as much THC as I can get into the oil. Grapeseed absorbs great.

Biggest problem I have found with it is getting down to the deeper tissue, in my case, the pain in my bones.

I've found that my oil takes 3 applications to really work. Apply, let absorb, apply again... absorb.....etc.

I generally have the wife rub me down before bed and I'll wake in the morning feeling loose as a goose.

You ever try adding some menthol crystals to your topical grapeseed oil? I bought some on Amazon. Just heat the oil a little and they melt right in. Cuts the weed smell some and gives it more of a regular muscle rub scent. The tingly Icy Hot sensation along with the THC helps on the days my wrist bothers me.

You ever try adding some menthol crystals to your topical grapeseed oil? I bought some on Amazon. Just heat the oil a little and they melt right in. Cuts the weed smell some and gives it more of a regular muscle rub scent. The tingly Icy Hot sensation along with the THC helps on the days my wrist bothers me.
I add in a eucalyptus essential oil.

My wife is in to all the pretty smelling shit for our house. There's no shortage of essential oils or candles & wax melts. LoL

I've done it with a Grapefruit essential oil as well.... it smelled awesome!

I add in a eucalyptus essential oil.

My wife is in to all the pretty smelling shit for our house. There's no shortage of essential oils or candles & wax melts. LoL

I've done it with a Grapefruit essential oil as well.... it smelled awesome!

Are our wives related? I got lots of little bottles around here too. Before I did the menthol, I'd go into her stash and find stuff that didn't smell like a daisy patch. I'd start adding drops of this and that until I found a combo that covered the odor so I didn't smell like I just hit a skunk.

Ahoy 420,
Awesome apprentice gardener update from @survivorx2 who has been busy harvesting Thelma and Louise from his first run. He actually took Thelma Jan 2nd and Louise today. He was jazzed sending me the video. 420 working miracles.

What a great start to a year he was told he would not see. :love:

Ahoy 420,
It had been a while since I was able to sleep for six long hours without waking up in pain.
Thanks to @Brian420pm and @gr865 and of course, the pain fixer @Grandpa Tokin for all your help.

I am going to do some homework with a spreadsheet I got from @InTheShed so I can learn how to better dose and make meds like Brian did. Sir Tokin has pointed out I am lame at administering the med, simply spreading it on the outside of a joint. He fires up a rig. Gr has cool recipes for life savers, shed talks about gumbies, I sit here with 2 grams puddled up on a silicone mat.

I’m just yankin yer chain bud. If spreading a dab on a joint is what enables you to sleep pain free then do it. Making gummies, capsules, and all manner of edibles is rather easy once you know what you like/what works and how to make them. As with just about anything, the more you practice the better you get. It just gets better.

PS. I’d hit it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom