Exceptionally High FECO Yields

Ahh the fruits of your labor right there! woo. I put your numbers into my spreadsheet. So I look at it like this... calculate the total THC milligrams in that pile of oil, and then simply split that up to whatever final dose you want. I put in 10 mg per dose for example, should give you 357 doses from that 28 grams of shake (assuming 15% THC).

Screenshot_1.jpg

Ahh the fruits of your labor right there! woo. I put your numbers into my spreadsheet. So I look at it like this... calculate the total THC milligrams in that pile of oil, and then simply split that up to whatever final dose you want. I put in 10 mg per dose for example, should give you 357 doses from that 28 grams of shake (assuming 15% THC).
I think 15% is high for shake, but beyond that are you saying that he should dissolve that rosin in 321ml of carrier oil to get to 10mg/dose in a 00 cap?

Nice spreadsheet btw! Is there a link to it somewhere?

Nice spreadsheet btw! Is there a link to it somewhere?

This forum practices an authoritarian structure and forbids links, which of course denies access to useful information to it's members. It's a shame really, they restrict their own potential with their arcane rules. I'll send you a pm with the link, until at least they choose to shut that down too :(

This forum practices an authoritarian structure and forbids links, which of course denies access to useful information to it's members. It's a shame really, they restrict their own potential with their arcane rules. I'll send you a pm with the link, until at least they choose to shut that down too :(

Been there, done that, got the nasty-gram. :rofl:

Garden Update;
GSC Monster clones where fertigated today. Both plants hit flower day 45 and will now be introduced to complete drought for hopefully 11 days. The last Girl Scout drought went the full distance so we expect similar results.

The last GSC plant is coming out of veg today after 7 weeks. She was stunted from the get go, so we left her in veg for 2 more weeks and it might pay off. The main flower room is already at capacity so we are forced into firing up the new bloom room. We will then pull the other MC run Northern Lights plants from the main flower room so we can lower the light down for the shorter monsters, putting the larger MC plants all together in the new room.

The day of exercise will be broken up into many medication sessions. "Stay in front of the pain" they tell me. :bongrip: I got a nectar collector for Christmas, and yesterday became a fan of the simple device. BTW, Grandpa Tokin was never mean or nasty to me as he pointed out some options available for pain relief. It was me needing to hold someone's hand as I committed myself to the methods he is perfecting.

Brian has been nominated to a seat on our gently enchanted scientist committee. He already has one vote. :love:

I used to bump heads with the mods over posting links, and though I still test the extents of the rules, I don't seem to be getting moderated too much. I just do my best to not link to competitive vendors or magazines, but still, sometimes I do need to exceed those limits. I guess the best approach is to be very selective how often I need to go beyond so that the 420 lords can take other factors into consideration. I would go so far as to bet that you contest winners would find more favor with the mods. I don't compete, so I try to over compensate with humility, lol. My advice is if you need to post a link, do so not too frequently and expect to get a PM from the mods from time to time. They're very reasonable here, especially compared to the mods on other boards. Shit, I got banned from the Farm in 3 weeks after joining because I was linking to my content here on 420.

The BF Triple Cheese seedling is in trouble. The shell husk is not cracking open full enough and is actually looking like a helmet. This valuable seedling we really want to raise in our garden. Is intervention on my part a reasonable option, or is the law of nature telling me the seedling is not well enough to come out? I can just see me ending everything with a pull on the tweezers. NO.

I am off to give it a try. Thanks Penny :love:

edit; it worked like i knew what I was doing LOL.
now fingers crossed.

The BF Triple Cheese seedling is in trouble. The shell husk is not cracking open full enough and is actually looking like a helmet. This valuable seedling we really want to raise in our garden. Is intervention on my part a reasonable option, or is the law of nature telling me the seedling is not well enough to come out? I can just see me ending everything with a pull on the tweezers. NO.

One of my Triple cheese did the same thing, separated it with two pairs of tweezers.

Ahoy 420,
Folks have heard the Land of Lincoln is now legal for recreational cannabis. I had not heard this about the legal weed. The lowest price I saw today in Chicago was at $20 USD per gram. Then the stuff gets a 35% tax thrown on top. No Kidding!
$20 X 28 grams = $560
sales tax $196
Total = $756 per zip
wow

Back
Top Bottom