Exceptionally High FECO Yields

Garden is threatened by the flash flooding overnight. The basement is a known flood zone and triple redundant pumps are all working great (just tested both reserve pumps) and as long as we don't loose power we should just have a minimal mess. For the next three days if we loose the juice the garden will be evacuated to higher ground. Back when I ran scrogs all I could do was chew finger nails.

Aside from the water, all is looking great downstairs and I plan a full update later.

Garden is threatened by the flash flooding overnight. The basement is a known flood zone and triple redundant pumps are all working great (just tested both reserve pumps) and as long as we don't loose power we should just have a minimal mess. For the next three days if we loose the juice the garden will be evacuated to higher ground. Back when I ran scrogs all I could do was chew finger nails.

Aside from the water, all is looking great downstairs and I plan a full update later.
May the power grid gods smile upon your home and keep it powered up and running those pumps!

Garden Update/MeJA Study Update;
The flooding has subsided and colder weather has set in, putting this weather event behind us. As an indoor gardener I do not record many bad weather days.

The Monster Clones are on flower day # 53 and we have a few things to report. First off, the larger clone #1 was not treated with meja and was subjected to drought and reached a staggering 62* LWA on day #8. The cultivar was rescued and is fully revitalized. Monster clone #2 (smaller clone) was treated twice with meja and also was subjected to a ongoing drought. She is in her ninth day and is measuring around 45* LWA, and will probably attain the target 50* tomorrow. The larger untreated clone is having a tough time producing more flower than her treated little sister. The scale after harvest will settle that score.

Mega Crop in faux@ I don't want to say too much yet. I have never raised a more robust and happy group of plants. It looks like the collective efforts of my 420 friends has not been wasted. I am tending to a garden that will make you proud.

Pairs of Monster Clone cuttings have been taken from the "Top Dog" NL #3 and a GSC that will be our next MeJA project. That I should say, is predicated on me not killing them this time. They look to be in great shape. The fresh cuttings join seedlings from Cali O, BF Triple Cheese, Cheese, and Alaskan Purple in the vegetation room. Should be a fun crew.

Happy Sunday brother!
Back at you.
I kept on thinking of your thread flooded in otterville as I battled waters yesterday.
seems all good today

You do drink a lot of Folgers!
When you replace thirty beers a day, for thirty years, with cups of coffee, it happens.

Hey BTW, do you ever run photoperiod plants or just straight Auto's?
I do not have any experience with Auto's but curious.
Why would a private gardener intentionally select Auto flowering cultivars over Photo's?
Please explain if you have the time, I am being gifted some Gorilla Auto's from Herbies.

I can understand cannabis farmers and cash growers, but not private gardens.

Why would a private gardener intentionally select Auto flowering cultivars over Photo's?
Please explain if you have the time, I am being gifted some Gorilla Auto's from Herbies.
I use autos to bridge the gap between my photoperiod groups. They basically become my bastard kids... lol I'm not ever expecting huge yields, just looking to stay perpetual. The autos will be moved wherever I feel necessary, regardless of light cycle.

It'll generally work out to where I'm harvesting a couple autos in between my large photo harvests.
:thumb:

Also keeps a good variety coming in too

Ask Woody about Super Autos. Perhaps because he grows outside, but one year he had a super auto that he had to kill half way in because she was so damn big that he would've needed an A frame ladder to prune and maintain her. She was easily 12 feet tall, well maybe 9 or 10, but you get the drift. IMO, super autos might be the exception to the rule, but then you need a lot of space to work with.

Thanks for all the help. With my dismal cloning record doing poorly, (especially cloning when it counts) gives me an idea. I can fill my garden's short time clone spots after they die with these auto girls and have a go. :)

Killing Clones
It ain't always easy, but I find a way. LOL

Garden Update,
The gifted seed stock :love: we are using in a special run we have named FECO. Our goal with this group will be to harvest enough flower to make 100 grams CCO. The crew consists of a Cali Orange, two Cheese, two Alaskan Purple, and one BF Triple Cheese. After the harvest, if all goes well and my medicine has been produced we will be free to resume experimentation with different strains of cannabis via drought and hormonal manipulations. This was a promise I made and already compromised with the Monster clones I treated with MeJA.

The Triple Cheese was finally up potted to 1 gal this morning. She was running a bit behind schedule with the helmet surgery she endured. The only seedling in Jiffy now is the A/P #2, and she also underwent a helmet separation. She may not make the field. Even without her, the crew looks to be more than adequate.

The Northern Lights being fed Mega Crop+ and being in faux@ Pro-Mix are developing great with heavy buds already warranting the installation of mechanical supports similar to the Yo-Yo's. They will make my mentor @farside05 proud.
I hope. :)

The Northern Lights being fed Mega Crop+ and being in faux@ Pro-Mix are developing great with heavy buds already warranting the installation of mechanical supports similar to the Yo-Yo's. They will make my mentor @farside05 proud.
I hope. :)

If I've contributed anything that has helped produce more meds, or helps keep growing costs down, then hell yeah I'm proud. ;)

Ahoy 420,
We are jazzed to report the Alaskan Purple we thought would be eliminated from the garden has been up potted to 1 gal today. This little girl endured two helmet separation procedures, the first attempt being a failure that looked like it would work. I am not familiar with this strain and have no real expectations other than it must be decent or Seedsman wouldn't sell them. The name itself is funky for my instincts. Alaska, and cannabis cultivation just don't have the ring that Oranges and Florida pack. I am sure this stereo-type picture is not representative of the strain. Not a big fan of Purple either. The picture in my mind of cannabis has no purple in it. Either way, I am now a big fan of it all. If the folks naming strains go about it with reckless abandon (like your's truly screen name) we can expect names not as cool as the product.

Alaskan Purple ;)

Back
Top Bottom