Exceptionally High FECO Yields

They have different dilutions for different types of plants. For most of my clones I use the 15x dilution because my cuts tend to have thicker stems. If I'm cutting really young growth then I would go with the 20x dilution.

I cut at a 45º angle and scrape the stem after cutting off the lower nodes with a razor blade so they're flush with the stem, and then I dip and swish for 5 seconds or so (I never count and I get distracted sometimes...). Then I slide the stems into pre-made holes in ProMix HP that has been soaked and drained of distilled water. I push the ProMix down and squeeze the sides of the clear solo cup to make sure there is good contact with the stem. Then I slide it into a solid solo cup and put a clear on top and place it on an 80º heat mat.

From there, I use the beez0404 cloning method!

If she hasn't put the order in, I'd recommend Dip'n Grow liquid off Amazon. I'm close to 100% success since I switched.

Truth!

Ahoy 420,
I am catching some grief from the wife about my "supposed" gardening skills. She has now purchased a fourth Aloe plant from the nursery and has politely asked me to ask my "real gardener friends on that 420 thing" so here I go. Has anyone ever gardened a Aloe plant and had it survive longer than a couple months? I have not. I kill them faster than cannabis clones, and that is fast. She has a fondness for that particular plant species and she acknowledges her lack of a green thumb. I on the other hand proudly claim to be capable, only to fail miserably three times and counting. Help!
Here's my last one that is about 14 months old. I used to have a lot growing but gave them all away. My neighbors love me. This started as one small sprig in a glass of water. Water lightly once every two weeks, then maybe every third or fourth watering I use my old res. water for all my house plants. North facing window out of direct sun light. It is winter here and she is loving the cold window, and gets turned every couple of months. Don't move locations though. Loves being root bound but will tell you when to up pot. this one needs another six months or so. This thing will grow massive in the right spot but takes years to do so.:peace:

Ahoy BNJ,
I am not surprised you were able to tend to the Aloe if patience is required. Looking at your thread titles I would say you understand waiting. LOL
Do you have a picture?

Ahoy BNJ,
I am not surprised you were able to tend to the Aloe if patience is required. Looking at your thread titles I would say you understand waiting. LOL
Do you have a picture?
Sorry about that, knew I forgot something. Here we are.

Well that might not get a plant of the month award but it dang sure would deserve it. Thanks :bongrip:

They have different dilutions for different types of plants. For most of my clones I use the 15x dilution because my cuts tend to have thicker stems. If I'm cutting really young growth then I would go with the 20x dilution.

I cut at a 45º angle and scrape the stem after cutting off the lower nodes with a razor blade so they're flush with the stem, and then I dip and swish for 5 seconds or so (I never count and I get distracted sometimes...). Then I slide the stems into pre-made holes in ProMix HP that has been soaked and drained of distilled water. I push the ProMix down and squeeze the sides of the clear solo cup to make sure there is good contact with the stem. Then I slide it into a solid solo cup and put a clear on top and place it on an 80º heat mat.

From there, I use the beez0404 cloning method!
Thanks shed ! Item has shipped And I have 3 plants at almost 8 weeks veg so I will definately try this soon:)

Ahoy 420,
Tonight is a special night for me. Exactly Forty years ago tonight, I was a young Marine heading out in to town to celebrate my turning 21 at midnight. We headed up into LA, to the Forum as my bro surprised me with tickets to see Pink Floyd performing the Wall. As we approached the door I sparked a hooter and almost immediately was being busted by under cover cops dressed up like deadheads and bikers, and even dressed like priests. They had not shown us any ID so I turned to ask for some as they were cuffing me with plastic tie wraps. That is resisting arrest in LA back then. They beat the crap out of me knowing full well I was a jarhead, and was not fighting back. Assholes.

I turned 21 on the 50 yard line of the LA Colosseum with around 300 other prisoners from the cops war on stoners. Next night we were let in to see Pink Floyd without tickets when the gate guards recognized us and we pointed out all the under cover cops working in the same silly outfits. Plus it was my birthday!
Awesome concert 40 years ago ! :bongrip:

Great story, happy ending! Happy 40th anniversary of your arrest by Daryl Gates' henchmen :thumb: .
That name is synonymous with police brutality. What a gang they had with him leading the posse.

Hey folk's i can't thank you enough for your encouragement (maritimer)#1 love growing feel's like living!
My brother,
When the creator puts the life in our plants he sometimes lets us feel the gift when we garden. He is the grower, and we are the gardeners. When we tend to his gifts, we can feel the life and remember what he has already given us.

Be at Peace! :love:

Hello survivor, nice to meet you. Growing is that for me too.
Stone
You are awesome
remind me someday down the road, and I will let you know who you were just talking too.
a very impressive man i can say now.

Awesome story Maritimer. Also happy b'day. Glad you got to see The Wall, . Never got to see PF live myself. :(
To be honest I cannot recall too much other than a pig floated in the air and eventually crashed down The Wall. Plus great music and all kinds of California eye candy walking around.

B-Day pics for my scrapbook. LOL

Back
Top Bottom