Exceptionally High FECO Yields

Ahoy @farside05
About the faux@ pro-tekt
Making my second batch today.
How do you store and dispense from the quart without making a mess of things? This stuff is liquid plastic, until air hits it.

In lieu of these bad times I have copied the recipe down to a paper log. Did the same for even the faux pro-mix. My memory cannot be relied upon. I live in the sticks with a village population of around 600. Our small internet provider could close the doors in a meltdown leaving me without internet and any records of your work.

Ahoy @farside05
About the faux@ pro-tekt
Making my second batch today.
How do you store and dispense from the quart without making a mess of things? This stuff is liquid plastic, until air hits it.

In lieu of these bad times I have copied the recipe down to a paper log. Did the same for even the faux pro-mix. My memory cannot be relied upon. I live in the sticks with a village population of around 600. Our small internet provider could close the doors in a meltdown leaving me without internet and any records of your work.

I leave mine in a quart jar (I'm sure a quart plastic container would be better) shake, then suck out the required amount using a syringe with a blunt tip needle. I have a gallon milk jug with my Cal-Mag in by it that I do the same. Each has its own designated syringe.

I leave mine in a quart jar (I'm sure a quart plastic container would be better) shake, then suck out the required amount using a syringe with a blunt tip needle. I have a gallon milk jug with my Cal-Mag in by it that I do the same. Each has its own designated syringe.
I am set up the same. Just when I open the stuck mason jar, stuff leaks and drips. Then after I have made the mess, I laugh and carefully use the syringe. I think plastic milk jugs will be superior to the mason jars. That's what I am gonna go change right now.

Thanks my friend :)

Late to the thread. I've heard of this before. Drought causes plant to produce more resin to help hold in the moisture.
Did you hear what time in the plants lifecycle was best ?

Is it from Caplan's research?

Also,

Following the UK PMs speech last night, we are now in full lock down.
Only essential staff are allowed to leave home for work.
The NHS is being overwhelmed and we've only started.

Please make make your final preparations for this.
It will be coming to you too and it will come fast.

Following the UK PMs speech last night, we are now in full lock down.
Only essential staff are allowed to leave home for work.
The NHS is being overwhelmed and we've only started.

Please make make your final preparations for this.
It will be coming to you too and it will come fast.
@Desormais my friend.
I appreciate your sense of the situation we all are facing. In my circumstance, I may be at an advantage when compared to most folks. First off, I am a former US Marine. Secondly, I am terminally ill and have already exceeded my disease's mortality model.

Keep this thought with you and it may help.

This is your chance. A chance to show the world. A chance to show your creator. A chance to show yourself.
How are you gonna act?
We are all watching.
Start!

@Desormais my friend.
I appreciate your sense of the situation we all are facing. In my circumstance, I may be at an advantage when compared to most folks. First off, I am a former US Marine. Secondly, I am terminally ill and have already exceeded my disease's mortality model.

Keep this thought with you and it may help.

This is your chance. A chance to show the world. A chance to show your creator. A chance to show yourself.
How are you gonna act?
We are all watching.
Start!
Maritimer, I have been expecting a black swan for some time, that would take down the world financial system.
I didn't think it would be a pandemic, but the nature of a black swan is that nobody sees it coming.
The Central Banks will now print, print, print to avoid deflation and they may very well get hyperinflation.

I knew after 2008 that things were seriously wrong.
The world is at it's highest debt ever of $250T and interest rates at their lowest in 5000 years.

Whilst not being an extreme prepper, I say I'm in a pretty good position.:)

And I'll be starting some tomato seeds with my next run .

Ahoy 420,
A spot of good news with a shout out to Herbies.
Seeds I paid for Dec 23rd were intercepted twice.
The third name and address I used made it from Spain.
@survivorx2 has my seeds in his hands.

Hats off to the seed bank. :)

Ahoy @InTheShed,
Been thinking about what you said regarding protecting the seedling roots from the light. Could I assume the same holds true for the roots in veg and flower? I ask because I may have built in a problem with my 5 gallon containers. Seeing everyone use those cool sounding material containers saying the roots breath better, I improvised. I drilled a bunch of 1/2 inch holes all around the walls of my buckets, to let air in. I dont have roots growing outside the container, but I sure as heck can see a bunch. Am I doing another known mistake adding breather holes to the walls? The plants too date have not noticeably suffered.

Knowing where you live, please be safe.
I think know you have a propensity to want too help other people. :love:

Seeing everyone use those cool sounding material containers saying the roots breath better, I improvised. I drilled a bunch of 1/2 inch holes all around the walls of my buckets, to let air in. I dont have roots growing outside the container, but I sure as heck can see a bunch. Am I doing another known mistake adding breather holes to the walls? The plants too date have not noticeably suffered.
My current crop of plants are growing like this in plastic pots. I drilled holes in the lower 2/3's of the side walls as well as a multitude of holes drilled out of the bases. I used a lightweight breathable landscape fabric which I roughly stapled together as a 'liner' for the drilled out pots and then filled with my super soil mixture. For what it's worth, when up potting, I have found that the roots seem many and really healthy, and the plants also seem to have grown happily. For me, the key thing worth mentioning is that the pots dry out much much quicker being aerated in this fashion. In the peak of summer I was watering them multiple times a day, a total of no less than 5 liters a day at peak, and that was stopping before or as soon as any runoff was seen, so the plant were not only receiving but using that amount of watering. My location is a stone paved balcony where temperature can measure in the mid 30C's. All the best.

Ahoy 420,
This is not a time to be greedy. Folks in lock down consuming far more cannabis than normal. Some local gardeners asking $1,000 per ounce. Embarrassing what some will do for a buck.

The gates of hell will surely welcome gougers.

Ahoy 420,
This is not a time to be greedy. Folks in lock down consuming far more cannabis than normal. Some local gardeners asking $1,000 per ounce. Embarrassing what some will do for a buck.

The gates of hell will surely welcome gougers.

I don''t sell at all but I am doing my best to consume as much cannabis as possible.

I don''t sell at all but I am doing my best to consume as much cannabis as possible.
I am Lock-stepped with you bro!
But if I sold, I could not look my people in the eye and ask a Grand for 28 grams of pot.
Close too emotional blackmail.
Pay, or be even more bummed about not being stoned.

Most stoners would prefer to run out of toilet paper, than smoke.
You can improvise the paper, not the flower.

On the few occasions when I substitute for the street supply, I can't bring myself to ask more than 8 bucks a gram. :straightface: Just seems ... wrong.

All I do is go for a walk and get high once in a while. I can permanently get used to this. Just need a little more money.
You get high, go for your walk and at the end you sell a bag for a grand to the dumb -uck who would pay that. Money problem solved. :peace: :lot-o-toke:

It’s not so bad, my relatives in rural areas say it’s 50 dollars a gram in some places, man that’s 1400 an oz. i feel that they need to be introduced to this site and maybe learn to grow.

Back
Top Bottom