Exceptionally High FECO Yields

Simply irresistible description from Chimera...

‘Simply Irresistible' is Sweet Skunk clone x Incense Haze. She's so fine, there's no telling where the money went. You'll see as the reports start to trickle in, and the wise few that make dry sift or fine ass bubble will be telling the story for years to come. She used to look good to me, but now I find her... 'Simply Irresistible'.

-

Just to clarify:
var. 'Frank's Incense Haze' is Jack x Incense Haze . The maternal seeds were collected and sent for our screening from my friend in New York, Frank- thus the Frank's denomination. Confusing I know, since some call the NY church/Piff - "Frankies".

-Chimera

She's great weed. I grew it once last year outdoors and a buddy has grown it indoors since then. He says she's touchy. This is my first time indoors with her. I'm not doing too good this run. She should go another 30 days or so.
SI.jpg

Ahoy 420,
I am super jazzed to say our friend @survivorx2 is busting the "sit on your ass order" and is blazing a trail across the land of lincoln. He should be here in about 2 hours and we will play with some cannabis and talk about gardening. My pooch Tennessee is gonna be stoked. He is bringing his dog for fun in the back yard. :)
And a great time was had by all!

Hi @Stunger,
No kidding I was just out on the deck thinking I need to tell @stoneotter he needs visit your place and look over your pretty pictures. Well done. :)

I was asked to explain what I am doing with MeJA and why by an ambitious young gardener I have began to help. He also asked for me to be less wordy. I will try.

:bongrip: :bongrip:When the cannabis plant was created, it came into nature as a sessile organism meaning it cannot move. This lack of mobility is a bummer in a world full of threats. There are far more creatures around that like to consume cannabis than just the hippies. Bugs and animals have been consuming it far longer than us people folks. So the creator built defenses into the plant that help the species survive when they cannot run away. When attacked by bugs your plant will defend itself by producing stuff called jasomanite. I call it Jazz.

This jazz is the triggering mechanism that tells the plant “Houston, we have a problem” and the plant responds by overproducing essential oils that it hopes will spoil the attackers. If the plant is flowering, those oils will contain THC and CBD among a bunch of other neat stuff.

I scored some of this Jazz from a cool company in New Zealand and it was shipped to my door. You take this stuff and you change it into an ester when you combine it with grain alcohol. That knocks a carbon molecule off this and that and there you have it. Ester. Then you take this ester and dilute it by a gallon of good water to bring it in at 100 parts per million. This solution is now your foliar spray that gets put in a bottle and sprayed on the flowers and leaves.

The idea here of course is making the plant think she is under attack and we get the extra juice. This entire idea was laid at my feet by a really big guy in the plant science world we call Professor Pete. This professor of the Cornell biology department hooked me up with membership in a research society that has given me loads of information. He gave me the e-mail for my Jazz supplier. Awesome guy retired. Dang lucky we had him when we did.

This is research cultivation and I do not yet have any recommendations outside that scope. This is not being advocated as a way to tend private cannabis plants.
I hope this helps. :bongrip:

Gone but not forgotten.
RIP
Happy Memorial Day.

Hi @Stunger,
No kidding I was just out on the deck thinking I need to tell @stoneotter he needs visit your place and look over your pretty pictures. Well done. :)
Hey Maritimer, it is morning here now, but last night I was replying your post when we had a power cut so that put paid to that.
I haven't been posting in my thread for about a month, as I chopped my girls mid april and hung them up for whole plant drying and only last week finished the trimming and jarring. I am intending to post an update for that very soon, I have been working on the smoke report :hookah:

I am going to snip a bud and scope it. Pics will maybe follow. Need to find my always missing bong poker and the scope.

Hey Maritimer, it is morning here now, but last night I was replying your post when we had a power cut so that put paid to that.
I haven't been posting in my thread for about a month, as I chopped my girls mid april and hung them up for whole plant drying and only last week finished the trimming and jarring. I am intending to post an update for that very soon, I have been working on the smoke report :hookah:
I wondered what happened. Poof you were gone.
I am anxious for your smoke report.
A particular picture you posted of WW gave me... well almost. I'm old haha.

Ahoy 420,
Does anyone have an idea which terpenne is most associated with the "Diesel" fragrance? This could be important.

The Cali O that is coming down today has my attention. Yesterday I snipped off a shoot for a better picture under the scope. I suck at that kind of photography also. Anyhow, I chopped up the bud and left it out on the desk overnite. My thoughts were the first bone of the day I could check out the flavor and buzz a bit, before I start hitting dabs for the back pain. The plan (like so many others) did not work out. The test sample is way too wet to smoke in a joint. This is with the central air on and humidity low. Normally if I chop up a bud and leave it out, the next day it is plenty dry enough to sample. Not "Juicy Lucy" here.

I will update from the trim jail later. :)

Back
Top Bottom