Exceptionally High FECO Yields

Congratulations! :slide:
You are a lucky bean.

Hey I’m glad you jumped on the group grow. It’s promising to be a hoot. Anyone else want to join? The sponsor has asked for more growers..

I thought of you all when the fifty minute mark rolled around here..
A “world first” (according to the interviewee) research project on drought stress in cannabis.
Fairly recent.
Endlessly fascinating.
The discussion touches across difficulties in setting and testing parameters, and how different stresses may actually be triggering drought stress.
:peace::cool:
My man Deron.
Lucky bean?

Congratulations! :slide:
You are a lucky bean.

Hey I’m glad you jumped on the group grow. It’s promising to be a hoot. Anyone else want to join? The sponsor has asked for more growers..

A “world first” (according to the interviewee) research project on drought stress in cannabis.
Fairly recent.
Endlessly fascinating.
The discussion touches across difficulties in setting and testing parameters, and how different stresses may actually be triggering drought stress.
Nice find DD!

Fairly recent.
Endlessly fascinating.
Cool interview!
Even though he is my hero...
The young Doctor might reconsider his remarks about "praying hands". This is how I see it. The primary positioning of the leaves is derived through hormonal changes that regulate turgidity as a consideration of shade avoidance. The turgidity of a petiole is directly impacted by the water being transported in the long cells (I think dead long cells are used for this) and this explains why when we take LWA measurements we do not consider the lamina wilt. We use only the angle formed between the branch and the petiole.

Great find Donkey.

Ahoy 420,
A pleasant morning underway. Hope yours is the same. I was busy preparing a taste of the Cali when I noticed a hair on the plate. When I looked closer I began smiling and grabbed these pictures. Hope they look good on a computer like they do in person. Anyhow, good morning!

You, old bean.
Maybe I rely too much on anglophilia.
It was an attempt at a pun based on your good fortune in receiving Stank genetics.
Lucky bean.
LOL,
A whole day later I connect the dots. That's me; a day late and a Dollar short.
Yes, Stank genetics.
I made mention of my being friends with the top dog at Stank and now to be in possession of his work has moved my local reputation too truly undeserving heights. Not long ago word spread like a podcast was distributed when I said we would be running this novel strain. StankBerry

When we fine tune our "rezinization" method and present the discussion for pier review, we will run Stank. :hookah: Make him famous.

Yep, I like that word a lot. Dictionary did not like it but I added it anyhow. Rezinization Baby :love: Rezinization.

Ahoy 420,
Great morning for a internet visit so I popped in unannounced at our science officers place. @Brian420pm has finished up a run of his own and it kills. I wondered why he has been a little scarce around this mess of a thread. He is busy making some gorgeous blooms possible. Awesome Brian. :love:

I thought of our friend from NZ @DonkeyDick when I took this shot. This plant is rocking.
Have a cheesy day :)

I've been binge watching Harley Smith videos the last few days. Changing my whole perspective on growing the best product...
Thank you for that video, CF. I see why you’d watch him again he’s a pretty good communicator. Good to know we’re doing a few things right! And interesting ideas to explore further. Cheers.
I thought of our friend from NZ @DonkeyDick when I took this shot. This plant is rocking.
Have a cheesy day :)
Hee-haw! :rofl:

Ahoy @Virgin Ground , @DonkeyDick
I cannot find our thread on the @SeedsMan comparative run?
Lost in Space. Not even in threads with my posts?
Thank you :)
Very sorry Maritimer.
You were supposed to get a post from Teddy explaining that the comp is off and the reason why.
This post will explain some of it.

If you have further questions please contact Teddy.

Very sorry Maritimer.
You were supposed to get a post from Teddy explaining that the comp is off and the reason why.
This post will explain some of it.

If you have further questions please contact Teddy.

Thank you VG, :love:
I will post the message here on my home thread.

Ahoy 420,
It is about the perfect time of season to collect new growth willow leaves and skin. The willows have finished blooming and the vegetative growth is ripe for our picking. The uses for the willow brass and extracts are abundant.

I will collect around 125 grams and thoroughly rinse wash the leaves and skin not using anything but running cold water. No soaps, no citric acid lemon or lime stuff either. Just rinse and allow to air dry a tad. Does not have to be dry but get most of your rinse water off. Next stuff your greenery into a wide mouth quart mason jar. Now we fill the jar to over full with good RO water and put the lid on and seal.

Around Christmas time you will have good brass. This time next year you will have excellent brass. :love:

Thank you for that video, CF. I see why you’d watch him again he’s a pretty good communicator. Good to know we’re doing a few things right! And interesting ideas to explore further. Cheers.

Hee-haw! :rofl:
He mentions the key amino acids that help uptake calcium are glycine and glutamic acid....

I was searching for natural sources and found this....

Aloe Vera contains the following Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine, And Tryptophan, Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Cysteine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine, Glutamine, And Aspartic Acid.

Bloom Room 2 is looking great, it be must smelling heavenly!:ganjamon:
Considering you @Stunger had the most beautiful balcony I have ever seen, your kind words are appreciated. Now that I know you are in a land of prohibitionist laws, I will be wishing you buy a tent and take it indoors. As you have pointed out, the odors we find heavenly are also dead giveaways. Be careful my friend. :love:

Back
Top Bottom