Exceptionally High FECO Yields

Organics for the win! :high-five: :passitleft:

Dang, the CBD Lavender is beautiful BB! Your tents look fabulous, as always. I wanted to share something Cajun shared with us. The professional growers have this nifty trick of stressing the plants with essential oils starting three weeks into flower and continuing about every three days through harvest. Here's a nice write-up I pulled together.

It breaks down to:
- The essential oils are a mix of cinnamon, clove, rosemary, thyme and oregano.
- Dilute at a rate of 1/2 tsp. (.25 ml) of mixed oils to a gallon of water.
- Use as a drench or foliar.
- Begin at week three of bloom.
- Apply every three days through to harvest.

I didn't come here to share that, but I was looking at your plants and decided they could stand to benefit too, you know? Cajun posted last night that he'd never seen plants with this much resin on them. Since I'm going to be growing from now on with oil production in mind It's definately something I'm going to follow his lead with.

It was nice to stop by. Fighting off a cold. Wish me luck. Who needs a cold on vacation? Positive thoughts Susan, positive thoughts.
Hi Maritimer, I am currently slowly going thru @bobrown14's fine thread and came across this post there by SweetSue on stressing the plants with essential oils to cause them to produce more resin. So for our interest in Rezination I thought I'll post it here now as otherwise I'll forget where I saw it. All the best.:hookah:

I have exciting news I am itching to share, but must exercise restraint.
Stone already knows about the future of our experimentation and what my plans are, being my second in command and all. The sad news is my regular updates may not be so regular for a while.

I'm confused on this cryptic "announcement". Short of any details I'll guess you are planning to monetize some of what you've been discussing in this thread and that you'll be scaling back your information sharing to protect IP?

I'm confused on this cryptic "announcement". Short of any details I'll guess you are planning to monetize some of what you've been discussing in this thread and that you'll be scaling back your information sharing to protect IP?
That would be surprising.
I’m guessing health.

Hi Maritimer, I am currently slowly going thru @bobrown14's fine thread and came across this post there by SweetSue on stressing the plants with essential oils to cause them to produce more resin. So for our interest in Rezination I thought I'll post it here now as otherwise I'll forget where I saw it. All the best.:hookah:
Interesting. The ingredients are similar to some pest repellents.

My apology to all for the confusion. I have now in my possession two monster bars, designed by the lighting industry guru Robert Manes; President of Curtis Mathis Grow lights.com. Bob is a fellow veteran, and has sort of adopted me while helping save my life. Thru his generosity and patient teaching, I was able to begin producing my own medicine. As I gained experience and knowledge my harvests have became proud moments, and I now provide medicine too other sick folks. :love:

I am going to be conducting a run using nothing but Curtis Mathis LED's for illumination. The "Rezination" process has always been conducted under HPS. I will document the run carefully as I have been asked to author a short book on the process. The opportunity to have this stuff published with an industry giant's support, along side the new Harvester series lights you will see announced soon was an honor.

I am here if anyone has ever got a question for me. Not in this for profit. Helping anyone, anywhere with 420:love:

They look like fine lights Maritimer. I like the way they stack beside each other to config. One goes out there's still the rest. Can't wait to see them grow killer weed!
BTW; Temporarily a new LED bar light is photon bombing our StankBerry X Northern Lights from the side while a 600 HPS hangs above her. Yesterday she was treated to 150 ppm. foliar MeJA. Before lights out I checked in on her and the shade avoidance was already in high gear. JA pathways are clearly antagonized and she will begin producing extra oils to ward off the insects she thinks are attacking her. A beauty, she is making Stank Genetics proud. :hookah:

Thank you @Stunger ,
SweetSue is a friend of Maritimer, and I have confidence in her research. :love:

Ahoy 420,
Topical pain ointment recipe I have recently concocted has been a huge hit with the locals and family members. Here is the recipe.

1/4 cup coconut oil
45 grams bee's wax
30 grams Lidocaine Ointment USP,5% * requires a prescription
1.5 grams ground cannabis roots
1.0 Grams CCO fully decarbed. * Remelt CCO too ~180@F.

Using 200@F oven, in a stainless bowl melt bees's wax in coconut oil, add Lidocane and mix. Next add the roots and fully decarbed CCO and mix. Draw into syringes or pour mixture into flat mason jars. Cool too set mixture for 1 hour in refrigerator then you can allow it to return too room temperature before use. This fills several syringes so we keep the one we are using in the bathroom and the rest are stored in the fridge. :love:

Doctors prescribe this ointment I used for a wide variety of ailments. :bongrip:

Your personal physician prescribes the Lidocaine?
Yes sir, actually my VA pain clinic doctor. My sister gets it from her civilian doctor for wrist pain from arthritis.

Garden Update pictures.

Back
Top Bottom