Excess or deficiency? Please, give your advice

Oh they're decent nutes mate. Just don't trust the pH perfect bit. Gotta do that yourself regardless of what nutes you use.
The pH perfect bit is more for growing in pots. No brand has pH perfect that actually works in hydro.
Once you get the doses dialed in it will stay pretty stable for the majority of the grow but you'll almost always have to adjust it before adding.
Just part of the hydro experience though. Only takes 20 seconds once you get the knack :)

From AN site:

So, if they say that their technology holds "rock-solid" 5.6 pH, doesn't it mean that their nutes are not completely suitable for DWC growing? o_O
It's sadly just a lie mate lol. You get a lot of that in the canna industry. Add scillica and it will go up to 8.5. PK booster will put it up and calmag will knock it off too.
Also bear in mind that as the plant feeds, the strength of the solution will change so that makes the pH swing too.
As do the natural secretions of the roots and a whole host of other things.
Just a gimik mate. Like the 2000w LEDs you can get for the price of a packet of smokes. Just one of these things bud

It's sadly just a lie mate lol. You get a lot of that in the canna industry. Add scillica and it will go up to 8.5. PK booster will put it up and calmag will knock it off too.
Also bear in mind that as the plant feeds, the strength of the solution will change so that makes the pH swing too.
As do the natural secretions of the roots and a whole host of other things.
Just a gimik mate. Like the 2000w LEDs you can get for the price of a packet of smokes. Just one of these things bud

:Namaste:

I see! So the main thing I worry about that I cannot adjust these nutes pH.. Because in the beginning I didn't even noticed that "pH Perfect" gimik and bought a bottle of each pH Up and ph Down. And than I was like mad like WTF, I am changing pH to 6, and it's always come back to 5.5 and only after that I noticed that pH perfect shit :) so I stopped to measure it and also broke my pH tool during those adventures. I will try again to adjust pH tomorrow, ordered a pH tool just now.. But I guess I am likely to have the same results and as a conclusion I will have to change the whole nutes line..

i use the regular three part AN line. the ph perfect stuff is just a gimmick to rope in new growers as far as i'm concerned.

things at AN have gotten so bad that the originator of the product has split with the company and started emerald forest. emerald forest formulations are essentially identical to the original three part AN line, and have the same npk ratios. i'm switching it up to mega-crop after this for a few tries.

i use the regular three part AN line. the ph perfect stuff is just a gimmick to rope in new growers as far as i'm concerned.

things at AN have gotten so bad that the originator of the product has split with the company and started emerald forest. emerald forest formulations are essentially identical to the original three part AN line, and have the same npk ratios. i'm switching it up to mega-crop after this for a few tries.
Thank you for the info, brother!

But pH perfect really works, as i described I was unnable to change the pH cause of it.

:Namaste:

I see! So the main thing I worry about that I cannot adjust these nutes pH.. Because in the beginning I didn't even noticed that "pH Perfect" gimik and bought a bottle of each pH Up and ph Down. And than I was like mad like WTF, I am changing pH to 6, and it's always come back to 5.5 and only after that I noticed that pH perfect shit :) so I stopped to measure it and also broke my pH tool during those adventures. I will try again to adjust pH tomorrow, ordered a pH tool just now.. But I guess I am likely to have the same results and as a conclusion I will have to change the whole nutes line..
Hmm... Somethings not right here surely mate. I see loads of folk using those nutes and never seen anyone else say they have to feed at 5.7 for bloom.
You're not feeding it veg nutes? Those should be 5.7.
Your pH meter definitely works? (gotta ask)
Otherwise im a bit stumped mate tbh. They shouldn't be doing that. Especially not in a reservoir. Bloom nutes should be 6.3ish. Ph perfect nutes would be expected to hold that number.....
Ahhh..... Hang on a second here. How long is it taking to drop back down?
Your pH does naturally drop during bloom. If your ppm is fluctuating too much in either direction the process could be sped up quite a bit.
Starting at 6.5 should give you at least 3 days between adjustments.
If your only setting it to 6 and your nutes are too strong then they could indeed go back to 5.7 in 24 hours.
Try lowering the dose by a quarter and go in at 6.5 mate. If that doesn't work and your definitely not feeding veg nutes/pH meter definitely works then you've officially beat me lol.
Thats my best bet though.

Back
Top Bottom