Exciting new cheap hydroponic nutes from Bunnings

Hey mate. I don't think OP visits this site anymore.

I think he meant these liquid ones. There's 4 different ones. I've used them. They seemed ok in coco but I don't like them for DWC. I was getting huge pH swings and slimy snotty shit on the roots. I've started using Professors nutes and they are heaps better in DWC.

I'm still using up what I have left of them on my plants in coco. I won't buy them again though
I'm still here every now and then old mate, don't write me off just yet. Totally agree with your results

Lol. I wasn't writing you off mate. I mean't @Metal Halide who started the thread

You went for the Flairform nutes if I remember from another thread yeah? You rate them then?
Sure did, I'm really happy with them well worth the investment. They produce Hydroworld (my local shop) as well so I use a blend. 9 products in all including cannazyme, had great results, will be interesting this summer as I try them out in the "vege patch"

I CAN CONFIRM THEY'RE GREAT! Just finished curing, it's sooo sticky, super skunk and gold leaf, 14 plants, using the Nitro plus made an OBVIOUS difference during veg. I also have the PH up and down for $50 for all 4.

I CAN CONFIRM THEY'RE GREAT! Just finished curing, it's sooo sticky, super skunk and gold leaf, 14 plants, using the Nitro plus made an OBVIOUS difference during veg. I also have the PH up and down for $50 for all 4.
Hey mate could you list which ones you got as this would be massive for me !

Cheers ✌✌

Any excuse to get a bunnings snag aye :)
Usually i hate running low on nuits but now i cant wait to run low and switch to this stuff. Lets hope it stays on shelves
The stuff you are talking.about how many gram per 10 litres of water. And can you just use the 2 part packet for flowering as I will also use dynamic lifter

Back
Top Bottom