Exercising

ee99ee

How many of you exercise 3+ times a week? I've been running over the past few months and I usually run 3-5 miles everyday. It feels great, but I've noticed when I smoke it becomes difficult. I'd like to get the best of both worlds, but I'm afraid I can't... just seeing if any of you exercise and how it affects you.

-Chris

Well I lift weights 3 times a week. Thats a lot different from running. Smokeing doesn't cause me any problems. Just don't smoke and then run, and you should be fine. It really depends on how much you smoke and how long between smokeing and running. Try to space it out as much as you can. Exercise seems to prevent the build up of tolerence.

i used to work out like 4-5 times a week when i had a club membership, but recently ive had to force myself to work out in the apt. complex excercise center.

I jog with my dog every morning and spend about 20 or 30 min on the treadmill about twice a week. After you work out and cool down, lite up and the high is nice, your body is all resting and relaxing already because you just had a workout, and the weed just helps you totally chill out after a run. Try it sometimes, just make sure you have caught your breath and everything before you do.

I actually joined a gym recently. I have a personal trainer who I have a session three times a week with.

I used to be really active, but got lazy over the last year. Since joining the gym, I've realized how much I enjoy working out. The feeling you get is almost better than being high.... almost ;)

I play basketball for a couple hours a day w/ friends, and if i'm alone I just shoot hoops in my driveway. I ride my bike for about 30 -45 minutes 3 - 4 days a week, and I fuckin love to swim as much as possible. Sometimes I'll do a few laps but otherwise I just like to swim around and jump off a diving board doing back flips and front flips, twisters, and throwing a football w/ friends in the water. Oh and sex, sex is great exercise :adore:

My tolerance doesn't get very high :cool: :allgood:

I lift weights and do cardio 3 times a week for about 2hrs each time. If I don't exercise for a couple of days, I start to feel like a lazy ass piece of shit.

Back
Top Bottom